返回列表 发帖

[元首][原创][申精]Loneliness is a kind of Virus

--- 右击鼠标,然后保存 ---

If love is morphine,that loneliness will be a kind of virus.I got a kind of virus called loneliness.

Some times,I woke up without any reason in midnight.Double bed is so big that I feel lonely.What I could do is huddling up my body in the corner.

Qingdao is very cold after rained.I wander toward ave alone with a kind of mood that don't wanna go back.Wind blows down the leaves which are yellow from the tree.Maybe only god knows where will they go and where will I go.But actually I never mind the answer to this problem,cause I'm alone.Nobody care where I go and what I do.

Maple leaves on Qingdao road is so thunder-and-lightning just like blood maybe like fire.What ever I don't know what they like in hell.People in this street don't stop to look at those beautiful leaves like past,replace by hurring away.

Stand on the bustling street,breathe the busy air,I found breath is a difficult thing in this condition,so I try to get away from this street immediately,from this engaged crowd.What ever what I do&where I go,I find I'm lonely.I have no idea when I become this kind of myself.Yes,I'm in loneliness.What ever where I go,I'm alone.

Sky at dusk is too fair to let me feel oppression.I stay in the corner of balcony.Living room is glooming little by little along with sundown.Now I find my color is as alike as loneliness,as darkness.

Walking into living room,opening the computer,loading QQ&BBS.All of a sudden,I ask myself when I wallow in Internet?The answer is I don't know.Maybe one year ago,maybe two years ago,maybe ……wallow in it when I meet it first time.Thanks for the happy time that it bring to me,but now I think out I lost the original large charge.Internet can't bear down that virus.

AM 1:30,I'm sitting on the chair,looking at the screen,typing these words.In fact I don't wanna on the Internet,stay up all night,but I can't find the antivirus of this virus called loneliness.
Ich liebe Deutschland!Für das Dritte Reich!

心情有些乱,随便写了点东西,可能会有错误,请大家见谅

什么意思?.....

寒一下这帖子的头衔……

好长啊。。。。

下次可以这样{元[原(申精)创]首}
忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙

随便写点东西,本来想发情感区的,但那边人少只好发这里了,很久没有用英语写这么多字了,发现写作水平退化了

我可以看出你内心世界很矛盾。。。。。。。
题目里申精...恢复里反复强调随便写的 =.= .。。。。
而且这贴也可丢到音乐区……

那个音乐只是一种陪衬而已,其实是因为听到这首歌才想到写这些的。至于申精嘛,既然写了这么多不申白不申,我还没有在这个板块出过精华呢,不知道这里精华要什么条件。

该睡觉了,晚安了

[ 本帖最后由 wowshell 于 2006-10-24 02:16 编辑 ]

晚安~

么听到音乐
半夜最好不要胡思乱想
对身体不好
最初のやさしいあなたはどこへ行ってしまったのか

不知元首抽不抽烟
这东西能停止你的思想,安静下来...
睡了.
销售~

难得看到游大人飘于此板~
最初のやさしいあなたはどこへ行ってしまったのか

听不到音乐?

把孤独写得很美

[ 本帖最后由 6256172 于 2006-10-24 06:25 编辑 ]

我不吸烟,无法忍受烟草燃烧后的那种味道,曾经很喜欢在孤独的时候喝咖啡,不过那也是几年前的事情了,咖啡对我的神经系统有害。现在唯有文字和音乐能缓解这种感觉了。

音乐听不到吗?奇怪,我能听到的。

发现浆糊的横幅又换了,变成了蓝色,还真是和我的主题贴切的颜色。

[ 本帖最后由 wowshell 于 2006-10-24 12:45 编辑 ]

蓝的再淡点更衬景

英文很多看不懂

音乐很好

听得到音乐?!

用中文写会更好。。。

返回列表