返回列表 发帖

[影音] 2Pac 10周年祭

2Pac

如果说2pac是帮匪说唱(Gangsta Rap)最具代表性的人物,没错,但是远远不足以体现他的价值,他是自说唱音乐出现以来,史上最伟大的说唱歌手之一,Hip-Hop文化的象征。而刚开始时,他只是一个不起眼的组合的替补歌手和舞者,1992年,他带着第一张专辑《2pacalypse Now》出道后,成为最具争议的人物,因为他在监狱中的时间和他在录音棚中的时间一样多。1995年他的专辑《Me against the world》登上排行榜冠军,在同年与著名的Death Row公司签约后,在1996年春,发行了他的双CD专辑《All Eyez on me》,更加确立了他的说唱巨星的地位。不幸的是,它音乐中所标榜的街头帮匪的生活方式,很快就变成了现实。当他在一次枪击事件中幸存之后,开始在作品中攻击涉嫌枪击他的东海岸说唱歌手the Notorious B.I.G.等人,争斗的升级导致2Pac在1996年9月再次遭到枪击,但这次他却没有能幸运的存活下来,2Pac在6天后永远的离开了我们。

2pac出生在纽约,他的父母在他出生之前就已经分道扬镳了。在他童年的记忆里,许多的画面都是母亲带着他和妹妹四处漂泊的场景。然而,2pac却一直想要进入当时声望很高的巴尔的摩学校学习艺术,尽管他的家庭一直都是挣扎在贫困的边缘。最终,当他进入了这所学校,他的才华得到了很大程度的激发,也就是从这时候开始,他开始了创作饶舌歌曲并且表演。在毕业之前,他的家举家迁移到加拿大的Marin,那年他刚17岁。而后的几年,他开始了危险的街头生活。最终改变他的状况的,是他遇到了当时Digital Underground的成员Shock-G。Shock-G等人在奥克兰决定雇用2Pac作为一名伴舞和巡回演出后勤人员,所以每次巡回演出的时候2Pac也都会随团前往,而在这时,2Pac也开始了自己的创作。在Digital Underground1991年春天录制的一张EP中,2Pac首次参与了录制,随后也参与了他们第二张唱片《Sons of the P.》的录制。而就在第二年,他发行了他的首张专辑《2Pacalypse Now》,这张专辑也获得了惊人的成功,不但其中的单曲《Brenda's Got a Baby》进入了R&B榜的前三十,而且这张专辑的销售情况也十分可观。但是,由于过于激烈的歌词,这张专辑也遭受到保守人士的批评。甚至当时正在参加竞选的副总统Dan Quayle也在他的竞选活动中对这张专辑大加批评。

2Pac参演了Ernest Dickerson的电影《Juice》让他更加深入人心。这部电影上映时,2Pac同时也发行了他的第二张专辑《Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.》,这张专辑更是一举获得了白金销量,同时歌曲《I Get Around》和《Keep Ya Head up》在R&B排行榜中打入了TOP 10,在流行排行榜中也分别获得了11和12的好成绩。在1993年末,他又出演了一部篮球题材的电影《Above The Rim》。就在2Pac的音乐和电影事业如此成功,前途一片光明的时候,他却开始了和法律打交道,而在他成为一名艺人之前,他反倒从来没有过犯罪记录。1992年他因参与一起斗殴,并用流弹枪误伤一名6岁的旁观者而被捕,但指控随后被撤销。1993年夏天,在2Pac参与电影《Menace II Society》拍摄时,他又将男演员Allen Hughes打伤,他因此在94年初被判处15天监禁。1993年10月,他被指控在亚特兰大用枪袭击两名警察,而指控随后也幸运地被撤销了。仅过了一个月,他和他的两名随从又被指控骚扰一位女歌迷。1994年他的性侵犯罪名成立,而就在宣判的第二天,他在纽约的录音室又被两人枪击。1995年2月7日,2pac开始服刑,刑期4年半。

在2Pac服刑期间,他也着手开始他制作他的第三张专辑《Me Against The World》,这张专辑在同年3月发行,也许是因为他人在狱中的特殊处境起到了极大的宣传作用,专辑一跃登上排行榜第一名,他也是第一位在监狱中获得这项荣誉的歌手。在狱中,除了忙于音乐,他还指控Notorious B.I.G.,P.Diddy,Andre Harrerll和他的好友Randy Walker涉嫌参与策划了在纽约针对他的枪击事件。2Pac在狱中服刑了八个月就被当时Death Row唱片的老板Suge Knight以140万美元保释出狱。那年年底,他在Death Row的首张专辑也开始制作。1995年10月,差不多距纽约枪击事件1年左右,他曾经的好友Randy Walker在纽约皇后区被谋杀。

2Pac在Death Row的开篇之作《All Eyez On Me》作为Hip-Hop音乐史上第一张双CD专辑,立即再次获得排行榜No.1的荣誉,同时这张专辑在入冬时的销售情况已经突破了500万张。虽然他的在音乐事业上如此成功,并且还和Dr. Dre等大腕合作,但是2pac的兴趣转向了演艺事业。1996年他完成了《Bullet》和《Gridlock’d》两部电影。这期间他也时常为Death Row录制一些作品,但由于没有了Dr.Dre的制作,以及公司老板Knight涉嫌犯罪等各种原因,并没有让人惊喜的作品出现。

在被谋杀前的那段时间, 2Pac表现出准备离开Death Row公司的迹象,但其原因如同他被枪击一样,至今没有一种说法是能被证实是充分真实可信的。2Pac和Knight在拉斯维加斯米高梅大酒店看完一场泰森的拳击赛后,正要离开酒店,2Pac以一名不知名的黑人男青年发生争执,这也被认为是随后2Pac在行驶途中被枪杀的可能原因之一。事后的猜测还有另外的两个版本,一是Knight暗中纠集同伙杀他,再就是最流行的说法,便是Notorious B.I.G.为报复2Pac之前说与Faith Evans(Notorious B.I.G.的妻子)有染而实施报复买凶杀人。2Pac身中4枪,随即被送往内华达州医疗中心抢救,最终在6天后停止了呼吸。消息公布后,近千歌迷来到医院哀悼,整个娱乐界也为这位天才的陨落而鸣哀。许多人都相信这场悲剧将为东西海岸帮派说唱大战画上句点,但6个月后 Notorious B.I.G.也被神秘枪杀,至今仍未查明原因。
值得庆幸的是,2Pac死后,一系列他生前未发表的作品不断被整理成专辑出版发行,其中不乏优秀作品,也有商业味很浓的炒作,比如最近由当红炸子鸡Eminem担任制作的专辑《Loyal to the Game》,就被歌迷认为是完全丢掉了2Pac的原味。总的来说,这一切都充分表明了2Pac作为Hip-Hop文化象征的巨大影响与感召力。

主要唱片表:

1991 《2Pacalypse Now》
1993 《Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.》
1995 《Me Against the World》
1996 《All Eyez on Me》
1996 《Don Killuminati: The 7 Day Theory》
1997 《R U Still Down? (Remember Me)》
1999 《1 in 21: The Remixes》
1999 《Still I Rise》
2000 《The Lost Tapes》
2000 《The Rose That Grew from Concrete, Vol. 1》
2001 《Until the End of Time》
2002 《Better Dayz》
2003 《X-Posed》
2003 《Tupac: Resurrection [Original Soundtrack]》
2004 《2Pac Live》
2004 《Loyal to the Game》
2005 《Live at the House of Blues》
2005 《the Rose, Vol.2》
转自CSBA

本人目前只能算伪2pac迷,但相信2pac对于许多喜欢
Hip-Hop文化的朋友来说是个象征..

--- 右击鼠标,然后保存 ---
Destiny Break
Life is like a roller coaster

Life goes on.
Rest in peace yo.
忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙

我也算是个伪的,拜某人所赐啦..喜欢谈不上,但他的作品还是有几首很喜欢的,不过他的遭遇还真算是个代表,安息.
买个小岛,晒太阳,打游戏,听久石让,最好还有你~

time goes so quickly

10s...

end
4 the better days

2Pac是一个战士,他将永垂不朽
用2pac自己的话来说:Wars come and go, but my soldiers stay eternal.

下面有点以前在英文网上找的资料……
在UK那会儿没事拿来练翻译了,朋友那也拿去发过几次,不过还是没完成……
正好大家了解下他的身平吧
Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16, 1971–September 13, 1996) was an American hip hop artist, poet and actor. He is listed in the Guinness Book of World Records as the best-selling rap/hip-hop artist ever, having sold 67 million albums worldwide (mostly posthumously), including 37 million sales in the United States alone. He has had 17 Top Ten singles in the U.S. He is consistently ranked by fans, critics and industry insiders as one of the greatest rappers of all time.

Most of Shakur's songs are about the hardships of growing up around violence in United States ghettos, poverty, racism, and sometimes his feuds with fellow rappers. He is known for the messages of political, economic, and racial equality that pervade his work. His music features extensive use of metaphors and shows a high degree of lyrical structure.

Tupac's next album is scheduled to be released on September 13, 2006 exactly 10 years after the day he died.

Tupac (1971年6月16-1996年9月13日) 曾是一個美國嘻哈藝術傢,詩人和演員,他獲得過吉尼斯世界紀錄因爲他的唱片銷量,他的專輯在世界範圍内賣出了6千7百萬張(大部分是在死後賣出的),其中包括美國本土的3千7百張. 他是17位美國十佳歌手之一. 他被歌迷,樂評傢,以及罰片商一致認識是世界上最好的饒舌歌手之一.
2pac的大部分歌曲反映了他在到處充斥招暴力的美國猶太人區成長的過程中所經歷的貧窮,種族主義,以及後期的與一些同為Rap歌手的爭執.他被大家所熟知是因爲傳遞了大量的政治,經濟以及人種平等的信息在他的歌曲中.他的歌曲中充滿了隱喻,諷刺等手法,在歌詞的把握以及編排上體現了極高的水準.

2pac的下一張專輯將在2006年的9月13日開始預訂,準確地說是在他死得10年后.

Early life
Tupac Amaru Shakur was born in the East Harlem section of Manhattan in New York City. He was named after Túpac Amaru II, an Incan revolutionary who led a Peruvian uprising against Spain and was subsequently sentenced to death. It has been reported that Shakur's birth name was Lesane Parish Crooks[citation needed]. Shakur's mother Afeni was an active member of the Black Panther Party in New York in the late 1960s and early 1970s; Shakur was born just one month after his mother's acquittal on more than 100 charges of "conspiracy against the United States government and New York landmarks" in the "New York Panther 21" court case.

Shakur's godfather, Elmer "Geronimo" Pratt, was convicted of murdering a schoolteacher during a 1968 robbery. His stepfather, Mutulu Shakur, was found guilty of the attempted robbery of a Brinks armored car in which two police officers and a guard were killed. He has a half-sister, Sekyiwa, two years his junior, and a step-brother, Mopreme "Komani" Shakur, who appeared on many of his recordings.

At age 12, Shakur was enrolled in Harlem's famous "127th Street Ensemble". His first major role with this acting troupe was as Travis in the play A Raisin in the Sun. In 1984, his family relocated to Baltimore. He enrolled in the Baltimore School for the Arts, where he befriended a young Jada Pinkett-Smith. The two developed a close friendship. In the documentary Tupac: Resurrection, Shakur says, "Jada is my heart. She will be my friend for my whole life." Also in this documentary, Smith calls Shakur "one of my best friends. He was like a brother. It was beyond friendship for us. The type of relationship we had, you only get that once in a lifetime." The two remained close friends until Shakur's death in 1996. At the School for the Arts, he studied ballet, poetry, jazz, and acting, performing in Shakespearean plays and landing the role of the Mouse King in The Nutcracker.

In June 1988, he and his family moved once again, this time to Marin City, California, where Shakur continued to pursue his career in entertainment. In 1990 he was hired as a back-up dancer and roadie for up-and-coming rap group Digital Underground. His professional entertainment career began in early 1991, when he debuted his rap skills on the single "Same Song" from the group's album This is an EP Release. Also in 1991, he appeared in the music video for "Same Song" and made a brief appearance as himself in the movie Nothing But Trouble. At the age of 17, he moved out of his mother's house and struck out on his own.

Tupac Amaru Shakur 出生在紐約曼哈頓的East Harlem,他的名字來自于Tupac Amaru二世,一個領導秘魯人起義推翻西班牙後來卻被判處死刑的印加革命傢. 有人說tupac的乳名叫Lesane Parish Crooks. 他的母親Afeni是一個上世紀60-70年代紐約黑豹黨的積極分子.他出生在他母親從100多項關於陰謀反對美國政權以及紐約領導的指控中被宣佈無罪釋放.者被記錄在了紐約黑豹黨21的法院事例中.

Tupac的教父,Elmer "Geronimo" Pratt,曾被判罪,因爲在1968年的一場搶劫中,謀殺了一個教師.他的繼父,Mutulu Shakur,曾被指控試圖搶竊一輛裝甲車而導致兩名警官一名保衛的死亡.他有一個同母異父的姐姐,比他大兩嵗,還有一個兄弟叫Mopreme "Komani" Shakur,曾出現在他的很多歌曲中.

在他12嵗那年.他曾參加了一個叫"127th Street Ensemble"得著名黑人劇團活動.他的第一個主要角色是扮演了一個叫Travis的在太陽中的一顆葡萄乾(????寒...不知道什麽意思),在1984年他全家搬到Baltimore.他開始進入Baltimore的一個藝術學校開始學習,在這裡他幫助過一名叫Jada Pinkett-Smith的人.他們兩個建立起了很好的友誼.在tupac的紀錄片:《重生》當中,他說“jada是我的心,她將是我一生的朋友."同樣在這部紀錄片中,Jada叫2pac為我最好的朋友之一,他就像是我的一個哥哥.我們的感情超越了一般的友誼,這樣的關係在我生命中只有發生過這一次.他們兩人保持密友關係,知道1996年,tupac的去世.在藝術學校期間,tupac學習了芭蕾,詩歌,爵士,以及演戯,並且在莎士比亞的戲劇Mouse King在The Nutcracker一幕中.中扮演主要角色

1988年的六月,他的家庭再次搬遷,這次的目的地是加利福尼亞州的Marin城,在這裡2pac延續著他的演藝界的職業生涯.在1990,他曾被受聘于一個説唱樂隊的舞群之一,以及管理員.

他的在1991年入行,他初次登場是在一首叫做"同一首歌"(惡搞一下 = =)中,這首歌收錄在一張被定義為EP發售的多人説唱專輯中.同時在1991年,它出現在了這首歌的MV當中並且在一部叫做Noting But Trouble的電影中小露了一把臉.在他17嵗的時候,他搬出了母親的住處,並且開始自己打拼.

Rise to fame
In late 1991, after his rap debut, Shakur performed with Digital Underground again on the album Sons of the P. Later that year, he released his first solo album, 2Pacalypse Now. Initially he had trouble marketing his solo debut, but Interscope Records executives Ted Field and Tom Whalley eventually agreed to distribute the record.

Shakur claimed his first album was aimed at the problems facing young black males, but it was publicly criticized for its graphic language and images of violence by and against police. In one incident, a young man claimed his killing of a Texas trooper was inspired by the album. Former Vice President Dan Quayle publicly denounced the album as having "no place in our society". 2Pacalypse Now did not do as well on the charts as future albums, spawning no top ten hits. His second CD, Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z., was released in 1993. Heavily produced by Stretch and the Live Squad, the album generated two number-one hits, Keep Ya Head Up and I Get Around, the latter featuring guest appearances by other members of the Digital Underground crew.

In addition to rapping, Shakur began acting in films. His first starring role was in the 1991 movie Juice, in which he was hailed by Rolling Stone's Peter Travers as "the film's most magnetic figure." He went on to star in Poetic Justice (with Janet Jackson), Above the Rim, Gridlock'd (with Tim Roth), Bullet, and Gang Related. He had also been slated to star in the Hughes brothers' Menace II Society but was replaced by Larenz Tate after assaulting the directors. Director John Singleton claimed that he wrote the film Baby Boy with Shakur in mind for the leading role.[citation needed] It was eventually filmed with Tyrese Gibson in his place and released in 2001, five years after Shakur's death.

In late 1993, Shakur formed the group Thug Life with a few of his friends, including Big Syke, Macadoshis, his step-brother Mopreme, and Rated R. The group released their first album Thug Life: Volume 1 on Interscope in 1994 which went on to be certified as a gold record.

成名
在1991年后期,在他的饒舌處子秀以後, 2pac再次在專輯Sons of the P中與Digital Underground合作.下半年他發行了自己的第一張個人專輯,2Pacalypse Now.起初他的這張專輯的銷量並不被看好,但最後兩個管理人員Ted Field 和 Tom Whalley還是同意了發行這張專輯.

Tupac主張他的這張處女專輯是要集中反應年輕黑人男子所面臨的一些問題,但是這卻被指責因爲他那圖解式的語言,以及充滿了暴利的對抗警察的想象.在一次事件中,一名年輕人聲稱,他殺了一名德州騎警是因爲受了這張專輯的蠱惑.前副總統Dan Quayle曾經公開表示,我們的社會不會允許這樣的傳記存在.這張專輯在製作上並沒有像以後的專輯那麽出色,沒有一首歌曲進入歌曲排行前十.他的第二張專輯, Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z.,在1993年被發行,很濃重的帶有Stretch和the Live Squad特色,這張專輯裏出現了兩首第一名的歌曲,分別是Keep Ya Head Up和I Get Around,後面的一些重要合作者出現是在其它的一些數字地下團體當中.

除了説唱之外,2pac開始演電影.他的第一個角色是在1991年一部叫Juice的電影上, 這個角色使得他被滾石樂隊的peter travers所看好.他繼續招他的星路在Poetic Justice (with Janet Jackson), Above the Rim, Gridlock'd (with Tim Roth), Bullet, and Gang Related這些電影當中.他曾經也被鋪設成是一個明星在Hughes brothers' Menace II Society中,但是在導演遇到襲擊后,他的角色被Larenz Tate所取代.導演John Singleton認爲他寫的那個電影baby boy應該有2pac來儅主演最爲合適.但最後還是由Tyrese Gibson取代了他的位置並在2001年上演,在2pac死後的第五年.

在1993年下半年,2pac和他的幾個朋友組成了樂隊Thug life,這裡面有Big Syke, Macadoshis,他的兄弟Mopreme, 以及Rated R.1994年這個團體發行了他們的第一張專輯thug life: Volume 1在 Interscope上並且被認定為是一張黃金唱片.

Legal issues
Even as he garnered fame as a rapper and actor, Shakur gained notoriety for his conflicts with the law. In October 1991 he filed a $10 million lawsuit against the Oakland Police Department, alleging they brutally beat him over a jaywalking incident. The suit was later settled for $42,000.

In October 1993, in Atlanta, GA, Shakur shot two off-duty police officers (one in the leg, one in the buttocks) that were harassing a black motorist. Charges against Shakur were dismissed when it was discovered that both officers were intoxicated and were in possession of stolen weapons from an evidence locker during the incident.

In December 1993, however, Shakur was charged with sexually abusing a woman in his hotel room. According to the complaint, Shakur sodomized the woman and then encouraged his friends to sexually abuse her. Shakur vehemently denied the charges. Tupac had prior relations days earlier with the woman who was pressing the charges against him. She had performed oral sex on him on a club dance floor and the two had later had sex in his hotel room. The allegations were made after she revisited his hotel room for the second time where she engaged in sexual activity with his friends and claimed Tupac's entourage had gang-raped her, saying to him while leaving, "how could you do this to me?"[citation needed] Tupac states he had fallen asleep shortly after she arrived and later awoke to her accusations and legal threats. [citation needed] He later said he felt guilty for letting anything occur in the first place, and did not want anyone else to go to jail, but at the same time did not want to go to jail for a crime he didn't commit. [citation needed] On February 7, 1995, he was sentenced to four and a half years in prison for sexual assault; specifically, the conviction offense was for "sexual abuse (forcibly touching the buttocks)."

In 1994, he was convicted of attacking a former employer while on a music video set. He was sentenced to 15 days in jail with additional days on a highway
work crew, community service, and a $2000 fine. In 1995, a wrongful death lawsuit was brought against Shakur in the 1992 shooting of 6-year old Qa'id Walker-Teal of Marin City, CA. The child had been the victim of a stray bullet in a shootout between Tupac's entourage and a rival group, though the bullet was not from Tupac's gun. Criminal charges were not sought, and Shakur settled with the family for an amount estimated between $300,000 and $500,000. After serving part of his sentence on the sexual abuse conviction, he was released on bail pending his appeal. On April 5, 1996, a judge sentenced him to serve 120 days in jail for violating terms of probation.

很巧的在他正在慢慢積累自己作爲一名會所唱歌手以及演員的名聲的時候, 2pac卻因爲他違反法律而使得自己聲名狼藉.1991年的10月,他提出1000万美元的訴訟反對Oakland的警察局,宣稱他們殘忍的毆打他因爲他走路不守規矩.最後裁決是42000美元.

在1993年的12月,2pac被指控性虐待一名婦女在他的房間.依據訴訟,2pac雞奸了這名婦女.在1995年的2月7日,他被判決4年半的有期徒刑因爲性攻擊.(過程比較敏感,就不解釋了..就那麽囘事)

1994年,他被判有罪因爲在MV布景的時候襲擊以前的老闆.他被判刑15天另外附加社會勞動.以及2000美元的罰款.1995年一起非正常死亡訴訟又降臨到了2pac的頭上,1992年,黨2pac的隨從于他的對手張開槍戰時,流彈擊中了一名小孩,雖然子彈不是從2pac的槍裏面射出.犯罪判決證據不足,而且2pac給了那個家庭一筆大約在300000-500000美元之間的賠償.在那起性案件以後,他被保釋,但是在1996年的4月五日,一名法官以違法緩刑期間的秩序為由,使得2pac在牢中代了120天.

The November 30, 1994 Shooting
On the night of November 30, 1994, the day before the verdict in his sexual abuse trial was to be announced, Shakur was shot five times in the lobby of the Quad Recording Studios in Manhattan by two black men in an apparent robbery attempt. According to the doctors at Bellevue Hospital, where he was admitted immediately following the incident, Shakur was shot twice in the groin, twice in the head and once in the hand. He checked out of the hospital, against doctor's orders, three hours after surgery. [citation needed] The day following the incident, December 1, 1994, Shakur entered the courthouse in a wheelchair and was found guilty of Sodomy in his sexual abuse trial.

1994年11月30日的槍擊事件
1994年11月30日晚間,就是2pac要因爲性犯罪而被判刑的前一天,2pac被兩名黑人男子射擊了五次在他曼哈頓錄音室的大廳裏,他們表面上是爲了搶劫財物.更具醫生的報告,,他的腹股溝中了兩發子彈,頭上兩發,以及手上一發.在外科手術的三個小時后,2pac在醫生的阻撓下出了醫院.1991年12月1日,2pac 進入了法院,坐在輪椅上聽取了有關他因爲雞奸婦女而判罪的判決.

Prison sentence

Tupac in a police mugshot (March 8, 1995)Shakur began serving his prison sentence at Clinton Correctional Facility in February 1995. Shortly afterwards, he released his multi-platinum album Me Against the World. Shakur is the only artist ever to have an album at number one on the charts while serving a prison sentence. He married his long-time girlfriend, Keisha Morris, while serving his sentence. This marriage was later annulled. He also spent time reading the works of Niccolò Machiavelli (which inspired his later use of the name "Makaveli"), Sun Tzu's The Art of War and other works of political philosophy and strategy. He also wrote a screenplay titled Live 2 Tell while incarcerated.

In September 1995, Shakur was released on bail after serving 8 months of his 4 year sentence, due in large part to the help and influence of Marion "Suge" Knight, CEO of Death Row Records. Knight posted $1.4 million bail pending appeal of the conviction, in exchange for which Shakur was obligated to release three albums for the Death Row label.

法院判决
Tupac从1995年2月开始在Clinton Correctional Facility履行他的判决.很快他出版了他的超白金唱片Me against the world,正是这张唱片使得他成为了有史以来第一位在监狱中获得此殊荣的歌手,他在劳改期间还和他的女友Keisha Morris结了婚,但是这段婚姻在稍后就被废除了.Tupac也花了很多时间在阅读上,在这段时间里他阅读了Niccolò Machiavelli的书,这也为他后来用的名字"Makaveli"取得了灵感,还有像SUn Tzu的战争艺术和其他一些关于政治哲学,以及军事策略的书籍.他也在狱中写过一个叫Live 2 Tell得剧本.
1995年9月,由于得到了Death Row Records的CEO Marion "Suge" KnightTupac的大力帮助和势力在牢里呆了8个月以后Tupac终于被保释出来,Knight一共花了一百四十万美金来保释他,tupac所要付出的代价是为Death Row发行三张专辑

Post-prison/Death Row Records

Image of Tupac, Snoop Doggy Dogg, and Suge Knight during Tupac's tenure on Death Row Records. (1996)After his release from prison, Shakur immediately went back to work recording. He began a new group, Tha Outlawz, and with them released the notorious diss track "Hit 'Em Up", a scathing lyrical attack on the Notorious B.I.G (Christopher Wallace) and others associated with him. In the track, Shakur claims to have had sex with Faith Evans, Wallace's wife at the time, and attacks his street cred. Though there is no hard evidence suggesting that they did, Tupac was convinced that Wallace and Sean "Puffy" Combs had known about the shooting beforehand based on their behavior that night and what his sources told him. He also believed that the lyrics in Biggie's track "Who Shot Ya" were disrespectful and shouldn't have been released at such a time.
想象一下当2pac,snoop Doggy,还有Suge Knight这些人出现在Death Row的录音带里.(1996年)当他被监狱释放后不久,2pac立刻开始重新录制录音带.他组了一个新的团队,The Outlawz,并且和他们发行了拿手臭名昭著的单曲"Hit 'Em Up",一首措辞激烈的来攻击Notorious B.I.G (原名Christopher Wallace)以及一些和他相关的人的歌曲
在歌曲中.2pac声称自己曾和Big的妻子Faith Evans做过爱,并且攻击他的街头信誉.2pac曾经承认有消息说Wallace 和 Sean "Puffy"那晚上的行为表示他们预先知道了关于枪击的事件,但是并没有充分的证据来证明这事是他们干的.他也认为Biggie那首"who shot ya"的歌词以及在这么一个时间段发行这首歌是很无礼的

Shakur aligned himself with Death Row Records CEO Suge Knight, who was already bitter toward Combs and his successful Bad Boy label; this added fuel to the building East-West feud. Wallace and Shakur would remain bitter enemies until Shakur's death.
Tupac与Death Row Records的CEOSuge Knight结盟,而Knight是一个已经怀恨Combs以及他那个著名公司Bad Boy 以久的人.这无疑给东西岸说唱界的长久不合之火上面浇了一把油.Wallace 和 Shakur保持了很久的敌对关系直道2pac的死

In February 1996, Shakur released his fourth solo album, All Eyez on Me. This double album was the first and second of his three-album commitment to Death Row Records. It sold over 9 million copies. The album was a general departure from the introspective subject matter of Me Against the World, being more oriented toward a thug and gangsta mentality. Shakur continued his recordings despite increasing problems at the Death Row label. Dr. Dre left his post as house producer to form his own label, Aftermath. CEO Suge Knight was under investigation for illegal and unethical activities and business practices. Despite these problems, Shakur produced hundreds of tracks during his time at Death Row, most of which would be released on posthumous albums such as Better Dayz and Until the End of Time. He also began the process of recording an album with the Boot Camp Clik and their label Duck Down Records, both New York-based, entitled One Nation. The goal of this project was to bring closure to the East Coast-West Coast feud by bringing together what Shakur thought were the best rappers from both coasts. This project remains unreleased, though some of Tupac's contributions to the album have been used in various other posthumous releases.
在1996年2月, 2pac发行了他的第四章个人专辑,All eyez on me.这是一张大号专辑,也是他的第一张第二张为Death Row Records公司发行的专辑.一共卖出了9百万张,这张专辑在大体上违背了Me against the world里面的反省为主的思想,变得更具暴徒和强盗导向的心理. 尽管Death Row 这个上边有了越来越多的问题,但是2Pac继续着他的录音.Dr dre,离开了他自己的职位自己开办了公司.最后的结局是,CEO Suge Knight被进行调查,以为一些违法的以及不道德的行为和商业手段.尽管如此,2pac在Death Row公司期间还是只作了很多首歌曲,大部分是在他死后发行的,像Better Dayz 和 Until the End of Time.他也开始和Boot Camp Clik 以及他们的Duck Down Records开始录制歌曲.都是基于纽约,有着一个地区的资格.这个方案的主要目的是为了解决在2pac眼中东西岸最好的饶舌歌手所带来的东西安长久不合的局面.这个方案始终没有被执行,但是一些2pac所投出去的稿,被由于了各种各样的他死后所发行的歌曲版本.

By the end of his life, Tupac was in the middle of starting his film production company Euphanasia, and was going to start writing and directing films. Tupac wanted to host concerts that would be free for students who get a C or above, and wanted to build community centers and start baseball and football leagues for inner-city children. Tupac and Johnny "J" were starting up 24/7 Productions and Tupac was starting up Non-Stop Productions. Thug Passion was a drink that Tupac was planning on bottling and selling; the song "Thug Passion" was made to be a theme song for the drink. Tupac was going to step back from rapping by releasing albums every five years or so on his new record label, Makaveli Records, which would have been distributed by Death Row Records. Tupac and Suge Knight were in the process of expanding Death Row to the East, establishing a Death Row East. Tupac died before this could be fulfilled.
在tupac结束他生命的时候, 他还只是刚刚开始他的电影事业,并且将要写并且导演电影. 2pac希望为那些获得C或者以上的学生来召开免费的音乐会,并且希望建立社区活动中心,在市中心来开展棒球和美式足球联赛.2pac和Johnny曾发动过24/7的产品,并且
不断的生产.hug Passion是一种2pac曾打算出售的饮料,2pac由于他五年来在说唱界的表现,为他赢得了毫无争议的地位.Tupac和Suge Knight正在到东部打算开发Death Row,并且建立一个Death Row east.但是2pac却在他驶向他的计划前死了

再转一个2pac语录.

It's not about east or west, it's about *****z and *****es, power and money, riderz and punks!"

這不關於東岸或是西岸,而是關於兄弟和女人,權利和金錢,領導者和卒仔.......

"I'd rather die than be a convict."

我寧願死也不願做個囚犯......

"Best to take what you need, but don't be greedy."

你最好可以去取得你所想要的,不過別太貪心.......

"Money over *****es!"

金錢勝過女人.......

"I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward!"

我寧願死的像個男人,也不願活著像個懦夫.......

"I see no changes, all I see is racist faces."

我看不到改變,我所看到的就只有一個又一個種族歧視的面孔.......

"Cops give a damn about a negro, pull the trigger, kill a *****, he's a hero!"

警察不在乎黑人,他扣上板機,殺了一個黑人,於是他就成了一個英雄.......

"I'm tired of being poor and even worse I'm black!"

我已經厭煩生存在貧困中不過更糟的是我是一個黑人......

"I'd rather be dead than a po' *****."

我寧願死,也不願做一個窮鬼.......

"The only way to change me is maybe blow my brains out."

唯一能改變我的方法,大概是把我的頭打爆......

"I turned to a life of crime, cause I came from a broken family."

我之所以背著一生的罪行,起因於我來自一個破裂的家庭.......

"You mutha****az don't know me."

你們這群混帳**蛋,全都不了解我.......

"I love my east coast fans. I'm from there. I'm eating New York Pizza,
I drive New York jeeps but I'm saying let's keep it real for a second.
If you're half the lover of music that you are, go back and study.
Study how Party And Bullshit was me."

我愛我東岸的歌迷,我是從東岸來的.我吃紐約的比薩,我開紐約的
吉普車, 但我的意思是,講真的...如果你對音樂是一半的熱衷,那你最好回去再學習......

"Why isn't it hip-hop when I do it? Everybody else can have a beef within
the music, talk about differences and it's ok. It's music, it's hip-hop, it's groundbreaking. When I do it, it's war."

為什麼我唱的時候不像是 hip-hop ? 每一個人在音樂裡都能夠有自己的一席之地,自己的主見,說些覺得不同的地方.然而這沒錯. 這是音樂,是 hip-hop, 是創造出來的,但當我唱的時候----- 這是一場戰爭......

"My words are weapons and I'm stepping to the silence, but you, claim that I'm violent."

我的言語是武器,我一步一步走向沉默....不過你們這群傢伙,卻一直說我是個暴力分子.......

"Don't wanna commit murder, but damn they got me trapped."

我不想行凶,但我他媽的掉進了他們的設的陷阱裡.......

"I'm down for all my homies, no mercy for a stranger."

我對我的兄弟很好,不過我對不熟悉的人從不仁慈.......

"Instead of livin sad in jail I coulda died free and happy."

在監獄的我可以死的自由和快樂總比悲傷的活著好.......

"I don't drop a dime to God bout the crimes
he's commitin on the poor, and how can these people judge me?"

我不向上帝抱怨關於他在窮人身上降的罪,你們這些人又有什麼資格審判我.......

"I live in fear of a felony."

我活在背負重罪的恐懼中.......

"Now when I say Pig, you say B-I-G, when I say Bad Boy Killa then you say ME,
when I say Puffy is a punk, you scream word on my life."

現在當我說豬,你就說B-I-G.當我說壞孩子殺手,你就說我.當我說Puffy是一個**蛋時,那我知道我們是可以談的來的.......

"When you see me, label me a threat to society, but I ain't quitin."

當你看到我時,就把我認定為我會危害到這個社會,不過我是不會停止的.......

"I'll destroy everything you touch, play the game *****, all out warfare, eye for an eye."

我會摧毀你所碰觸過的一切事物,一起玩個遊戲吧,兄弟...以眼還眼,通通都開戰吧.......

"God don't like ugly, It Was Written. Hey Nas your whole damn style is weak!"

上帝不喜歡醜陋的東西,這句話是有證實的..嘿!Nas你的他媽的整個風格是虛弱劣等的.......

"I only hang out with the criminals and the drug dealers."

我只跟罪犯和販毒者鬼混.......

"My main thing was to be major paid"

我最在乎的就是去得到大量的利益.......

"The feds is watchin', *****s plottin' to get me will I survive, will I die, come on lets picture the possibilities."

利益正被窺視著,**們正陰?#092;計劃著讓我活著,或是死去....來吧,來猜看看可能性有多大.......

"The money is mandatory, the hoes is fully strapped."

金錢可以命令一切.......

"Life as a rap star is nothin without heart."

人生就如同一個饒舌明星,如果沒有用心得話就什麼都不是了......

"These *****z is jealous cause deep in they hearts they wanna be me."

這些**們打從心底的妒忌我的,因為他們想要成為我.......

"It was my only wish to rise, above these jealous coward muther****ers I despise."

我唯一的願望就是要出名, 高過那些我瞧不起的膽小幹他媽的的**蛋.......

"Fuck peace and the police."

去他的和平和警察.......

"I been hesitant to reappear, been away for years!"

離開的這幾年來我猶豫不決直到我再出現.......

"My young *****z, stay away from the dumb *****z. Put down your guns and have some fun *****!"

我年輕的兄弟們,避開那些混帳.....放下你們的槍,好好的去享樂吧.......

"I feel as though what's done in the dark will come to light"

我感覺好像說那些原本不為人知的事將會有有一天真相大白.......

"West Poppin' "

西岸震撼.......

"I'm convinced that I'm a thug."

我相信我是一個黑幫分子.......

"Call me a bad boy killer."

叫我壞孩子殺手.......

"When my heart can beat no more I hope I die for a principle or a belief that I have lived for."

當我心臟停止時,我希望我是為了一原理或一信仰在一個我曾經居住過的地方而死去.......

" I dont give a ****"

我不在乎.......

"My only fear of death is coming back reincarnated"

我對死亡唯一的懼怕就是再轉世到這個世上來.......

2pac专辑
http://bbs.rohome.net/viewthread ... &highlight=2pac
不过下载已经过期鸟……
忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙

就知道DP是死忠..
Destiny Break
Life is like a roller coaster

小刀。。。。。。。。。

虽然这人不是熟悉,但本人对HIP-HOP还是非常支持的,顶一几

2pac经典的歌太多了...第一次领教就是1995年<BAD BOY>电影原声带里的Me against the world...

返回列表