对于你的笑,我真不敢恭维.
你没资格笑他[_[

请在没读懂别人说话的意思之前别随便指责别人.....那只会体现出你的无知....OVER[_[
..我想微笑着離開..可眼淚還是停不下來·.

黄健翔上了澳大利亚头条了。
    Chinese commentator sorry over anti-Socceroo rant
    Email Print Normal font Large font June 28, 2006 - 8:32AM
    Page 1 of 2 | Single page
    Hiddink ... lost all his courage faced with Italian history and traditions ... He finally reaped fruits which he had sown! They should go home. They don’t need to go as far away as Australia as most of them are living in Europe. Farewell!
    “I don’t like Australians indeed“ ... Huang Jianxiang

Advertisement
    AdvertisementChina’s most popular television football commentator has been forced to apologise for an extraordinary outburst of pro-Italy bias during his call as the Azzurri knocked Australia out of the World Cup.

Huang Jianxiang, who was commentating for an audience of millions on the state-run CCTV, was unable to control his enthusiasm when Fabio Grosso went down in a challenge and a last-minute penalty was awarded to the Italians.

“Penalty! Penalty! Penalty!“ he screamed. “Grosso’s done it, Grosso’s done it!

“The great Italian left back! He succeeded in the glorious traditions of Italy! Facchetti, Cabrini and Maldini, their souls are infused in him at this moment!

“Grosso represents the long history and traditions of Italian soccer, he’s not fighting alone at this moment! He’s not alone!“

The massive Chinese television audiences are not often served up such South American-style passion and Huang’s paean to Italy at the dramatic climax of Australia’s 1-0 loss has provoked a storm of controversy in the media.

More was to come when Francesco Totti converted the penalty to win the match and Huang had a special mention for Australia’s Dutch coach Guus Hiddink, whose South Korea side knocked Italy out of the last World Cup.

“Goooooal! Game over! Italy win! Beat the Australians!“ he shouted, his voice now breaking.

“They do not fall in front of Hiddink again! Italy the great! Left back the great! Happy birthday to Maldini! Forza Italia!

“The victory belongs to Italy, to Grosso, to Cannavaro, to Zambrotta, to Buffon, to Maldini, to everyone who loves Italian soccer!

“Hiddink ... lost all his courage faced with Italian history and traditions ... He finally reaped fruits which he had sown! They should go home. They don’t need to go as far away as Australia as most of them are living in Europe. Farewell!“

In a letter of public apology, Huang wrote: “I have attached too much personal feeling to the match of Italian versus Australia at the end of the game last night. I will apologise to those fans who express their dissatisfaction, opinion and criticism.“

After the match Huang had said he could not remember what he had said in the heat of the moment and his preference for Italy was because he had commentated on Serie A for many years.

“I’m more familiar with Italian players ... and I don’t like Australians indeed,“ he said.

“I was hoping they’d do badly here.“

Australia recently joined the Asian Football Confederation and from the next World Cup will contest for one of their qualification spots.

“Do you remember how China were blocked from going to the Spain World Cup in a qualifier in 1981?“ Huang said.

“It was a team just like Australia, all of whom were living and playing in England but with New Zealand passports. It still hurts ... and in 2009, Australia will be just like New Zealand at that time.“

HUANG JIANXIANG’S LETTER OF PUBLIC APOLOGY

Dear soccer fans and TV viewers around the country:

I have attached too much personal feeling to the match of Italian versus Australia at the end of the game last night. After I woke up this morning, I reviewed the video of the match again and I feel there are some injustice and prejudice in my comment. I will make formal apologies to viewers.

I am familiar with the Italian football and I hope that the Italians can gain a berth in the last eight, which will make the matches in the [future] more exciting, but I have mingled my feeling and the role of my job. It is not a standpoint that a TV commentator should have. I will apologise to those fans who express their dissatisfaction, opinion and criticism.

I will draw the lesson from this case and remind me of the role of my job and keep my personal feeling and job balanced. When we live broadcast the matches, we hope referees can be just, and as a commentator, I will try my best to be fair and to do a good job.

Wish every fan happiness with the World Cup matches.

Reuters

从英语来看,澳大利亚翻译的够婉转了,至少没看到象“让他们滚蛋吧”“象澳大利亚这样的烂队”之类的话。
    看来大家对小黄都是比较客气的啊。

这样的人能当央视的主持人??

真正的球迷都是支持hjx地,只有那些伪球迷在ggyy
琴声默默悠荡  路灯依旧昏黄  眼泪悄悄落下  盐分刺痛著伤
最後一枚笑容  捆绑在悲伤中  你爱我的内容  怎经不起时空
琴声默默悠荡  月光独自忧伤  眼泪悄悄落下  盐分洗涤著伤
最後一枚笑容  试图遮掩疼痛  等你别过头来  被定格的脸孔  反覆播送

有什么问题呀,这样解说才激情,还管什么政治原因,到时候真的中国和澳大利亚抢世界杯名额的时候,我看那些反对的人都会反对澳大利亚的,,,,,,CCTV5除了黄健翔没人解说好的了,,说到伤人,,这个感觉又很正常

继续支持!!!!

[ 本帖最后由 真实幼儿园 于 2006-6-29 20:04 编辑 ]

以前HJX在解说中青队比赛的时候也很激情的
难道这不好吗

人家是主持人,又不是主持神,情绪失控也合人情

原帖由 yawn 于 2006-6-29 18:07 发表
真正的球迷都是支持hjx地,只有那些伪球迷在ggyy

你知道吗?我听了想吐?感到悲哀

还有LS的,控制情绪是底线知道伐?如果连控制情绪都不会就别当主持,试想下那些整天报道新闻的有什么台独或者小犬去参拜神社,如果他们不会控制情绪整天在那里乱吼什么口号那不要大乱的

[ 本帖最后由 KL王道 于 2006-6-29 21:23 编辑 ]

失控就失控,就喜欢这个风格,看球的时候就要想这样来带劲呀!!

这个叫带劲?不知道那一群人是怎么定义的-0-如果他那叫带劲我感觉叫一只狗上去也很劲,而且比他叫的还勤呢,只不过大多数人听不懂,有的"人"还是听的懂的,还有拿什么反华来说事,我更加想吐,为什么日本队比赛他没叫那么起劲啊?还有那些支持他的人去看看他新浪的BLOG我看他分明是参加赌球所以才叫那么欢,别以为他支持意大利,他只不过爱那些钱呢,顺便满足大多数需求出来做一回跳梁小丑

[ 本帖最后由 KL王道 于 2006-6-29 23:22 编辑 ]

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

其实某些抢银行也很激情嘛,那些要激情的人也去做做呀,别光说不练

足球解说员如果和播新闻的人一样冷静的话

看直播的还哪来的激情啊

他一次失控,你们就开始批判,谴责甚至诋毁人家

我虽然也不太喜欢HJX

不过我相信楼上某些人比他好不到哪去...

原帖由 cuipsll 于 2006-6-27 22:41 发表
这个cctv5也应该有责任
知道Y听意大利还让他解说。。

作为一个解说员应该客观公正的进行解说
他不是个好的解说

谢谢老鼠,我MQ今天就出院了

新浪网有80%超过15W的网民是投支持黄JX的!!!民众趋势还是支持为主

这种不用讨论了,爱看不看,要不来个全国公投好了,可惜中国不会那么民主

记得他电话解释里 有句话很SB "我是人 不是机器 我就是不喜欢澳大利亚......."  麻痹弄不成他还赌球......这种话 不是在 名挑那些澳大利亚球迷......说话婉转点都不会...........所以一般从不看 CCTV5直播的足球

返回列表