返回列表 发帖

[eurosport.com]Buffon Exclusive:Gigi speaks out

Asked for the reasons why he chose to remain with the club after they were demoted a division because of the match-fixing scandal that rocked Italian football in the summer, Buffon revealed that he just couldn't bear to leave.

"It was my way of reacting to a special situation," he said. "If I had gone, it would have hurt me, so I stayed.

"[I also wanted] to try something new."

Buffon, who was voted best goalkeeper in winning the World Cup with Italy in the summer, spoke of his experiences in Serie B so far.

"It is not degrading for me. I just enjoy playing, never mind whether it's in Serie B or Serie A. The platform has changed, but the ball is the same [and] you play against 11 men. Therefore the changes for me are small."

The keeper insisted that the pressure of playing at that level is comparable to not only the top division, but to the biggest stage of them all.

"I feel more pressure," he told us. "I was more nervous against Rimini then in the [World Cup final] match against France. That shows just how much I understand football."

Juve began the season with a 17 point deficit on the other teams in the division - with the exception of Arezzo, who were given a nine-point disadvantage for their minor role in the underhand dealings - but have already climbed off the foot of the table and onto -4 points, only 13 behind the promotion places.

The man nicknamed 'Gigi' in Italy is confident that they can overhaul the gap and give top flight football back to Juve supporters next season.

"Next year we will play in Serie A. I hope that we will get into Serie A and we can celebrate my fifth championship with Juventus," he said. "For me [winning Serie B] would be like winning the [Serie A] championship."

今夏,电话门丑闻在意大利足坛引发了轩然大波。其后果是尤文图斯受到降级处罚。当问及何以选择与俱乐部共患难时,布冯透露他只是无法容忍自己作出叛离的举动。

“这是我对于特别的处境作出回应的方式。”他说,“如果我背弃了尤文,我的行为会伤害我自己的感受。所以我留了下来。同时,我也想尝试一些新的东西。”

在帮助意大利队夺取世界杯的同时,布冯当选为最佳门将。他对人们谈了迄今为止在乙级的经历。

“对我而言,在乙级踢球不意味着屈尊降贵。我只是在享受足球,我才不在乎自己身处甲级还是乙级。改变的是球场,但是球还是足球,你的对手还是11个人。所以我认为,这些变化可以说微不足道。

布冯坚称,在乙级赛场比赛的压力不仅仅可以和最高水平联赛相提并论,甚至可以和整个足坛相比。

“我感到更大的压力。”他告诉大家,“在对阵里米尼时,我比世界杯决赛还要紧张。这种感觉能体现出我是多么的了解足球。”

本赛季,尤文就和其他球队有着-17分的逆差。(阿雷佐是个例外,他们被扣除了9分。原因是在秘密交易中扮演了次要角色。)但是尤文现在已经摆脱了榜尾位置,将负分减少至-4,和积分榜前列的球队仅有13分的差距。

布冯,这位昵称GIGI的意大利男人,相信他的球队能够实现复兴,在下赛季将顶级的足球奉献给尤文蒂尼们。

“明年,我们将回到甲级赛场踢球。我希望我们能够融入意甲,这样就可以和尤文一起庆祝我的第五个意甲赛季了。”他说道,“在我看来,夺取意乙冠军和在意甲夺冠没什么不同。”
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

返回列表