返回列表 发帖

[Channel4]舍瓦为亲吻球衣道歉

Sheva apologises for kiss           Tuesday 15 August, 2006

Andriy Shevchenko has apologised to Milan fans for kissing his Chelsea shirt after scoring his first goal in England on Sunday.

The Ukrainian netted a temporary equaliser for the Stamford Bridge outfit in the 2-1 Community Shield defeat to Liverpool.

After rippling the net, Sheva opted to kiss his jersey just months after he ended his seven-year love affair with the Rossoneri.

“I had no intention of hurting the feelings of the Milan fans, the truth is that when I score a goal I lose my mind and I don’t know what I could do,” said the striker.

“I didn’t think I would cause any reaction to the Rossoneri faithful, the only jersey I really feel I should kiss is the one of my national team Ukraine.

“Aside from that, I am not the kind of player who tries to win the fans’ affection with weird gestures or ways of exulting,” added the former Dynamo Kiev hero.

“Milan was my family for seven years and I showed the supporters what I could on the pitch, that is exactly what I plan to do at Chelsea.”

Sheva’s former teammate Massimo Ambrosini, who is currently training with the Nazionale in Tirrenia, has invited everyone to remember that the Ukrainian is no longer a Milan player.

“The fans will be disappointed by his behaviour, but Sheva is a grown-up and he needs to take responsibility for his actions,” stated Ambrosini.
“We all need to accept that he does not play for Milan anymore,” added the midfielder who will captain the Azzurri on Wednesday.

Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti was rather ironic about the incident. “It didn’t take him long to grow fond of his new outfit,” he said with a smile on his face.

Sheva completed his £31m move to Chelsea – where he signed a four-year contract – after winning the Ballon d’Or, Champions League, Scudetto, Coppa Italia, Italian Super Cup and European Super Cup with the club.

The hitman was also Milan’s all-time second top scorer with 173 goals and was the 2005-06 Champions League leading marksman with nine goals.

舍瓦为亲吻球衣道歉             2006-8-14 星期二

周日打入在英格兰处子球后亲吻切尔西球衣的舍甫琴科向米兰球迷表达了歉意。

在1-2负于利物浦的社区盾杯中,乌克兰人曾为斯坦福桥的球队打入暂时扳平的入球。
进球后,刚刚在几个月前结束了与红黑军团七年罗曼史的舍瓦选择了亲吻球衣的庆祝方式。

“我没有任何伤害米兰球迷感情的意思,事实上是当我进球后我头脑中一片空白,我不知道我能做什么,”这位前锋说道。

“我不想以任何方式伤害米兰,我想我应该亲吻的唯一的球衣是我们乌克兰国家队的队服。”

“除了这些,我想说我不是那种试图用出格的举止或者狂喜的庆祝动作来赢得球迷的爱的球员。”

七年来,米兰一直是我的家,我已向他的拥护者们展示了我能在球场上做些什么,这也是我将准备在切尔西所做的内容。”
舍瓦的前队友,目前正在蒂雷尼亚训练的安布罗西尼提醒每名球员记住乌克兰人已不再是米兰球员。

“球迷们对他的行为感到失望,但是舍瓦已是成年人了,他需要对他的行为负责。” 安布罗西尼说。。

“我们都得接收他已经不再为米兰效力这个事实,”这位在周三将带起国家队队长袖标的中场补充道。

米兰教练安切洛蒂的话则非常带有讥讽的色彩。“他不需要太久就会喜欢上他的新球衣。”说话时安帅脸上挂有一丝微笑。

在同俱乐部赢得了意大利联赛冠军、意大利杯赛冠军、意大利超级杯冠军、欧洲冠军联赛冠军和欧洲超级杯冠军后,舍瓦以3100万英镑的价格转会切尔西,并与之签订了四年的合同。

这位攻击手以173粒进球排名米兰历史射手第二,同时也以9粒进球成为2005-2006赛季欧洲冠军联赛的最佳射手。
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

偶像为撒么图乃。。。

卖相好饿要多看看俄。。
不要因为自己是垃圾 就以为人人都是瘪三

舍瓦没错额,米兰球迷对他的离开还没恢复过来吧.

哎确实看的很不爽。。。习惯了米兰的舍瓦

希望冠军联赛不要碰到切尔西

返回列表