返回列表 发帖

[tribalfooball.com]Del Piero: Juventus can't relax

Del Pier Juventus can't relax
tribalfooball.com - September 26, 2006

Juventus captain Alessandro del Piero insists Serie B will be no cakewalk, despite seven goals in the last two games.
Del Piero was on the scoresheet in Saturday's 4-0 defeat of Modena, netting his 199th goal for the Bianconeri.

"I am very glad I scored, but the most important thing is that the team played well and proved that we are determined to do well," he said on his personal website.

"There are only positive notes coming from the match, we just have to continue this way on Saturday against Piacenza."

Del Piero was close to completing a double century of Juve goals, but was denied by a last minute goal line clearance.

"Am I disappointed? Not at all, it was a great match, and I was really pleased with the spirit we all showed out there on the pitch," explained the skipper.

"By now we have come to terms with this emotional adventure and we all want to get back to the top as soon as possible.

"Let's just say I don't look at the bottom of the table, while we await for the outcome of the CONI Arbitration [on October 11].

"We're just looking forward to each game as it comes. Today's Juventus can go very far," concluded Del Piero.

皮耶罗:我们不能放松

尤文图斯队长Alessandro del Piero(阿历桑德罗·德尔·皮耶罗)表示乙级联赛不容放慢节奏,尽管在过去的两场比赛中他们进了7个球。

周六4比0击败摩德纳的比赛中,皮耶罗也是进球者之一,在那场比赛中他打进了在尤文图斯俱乐部的第199粒入球。

“我对自己的进球感到高兴,但最重要的是我们全队都发挥得很好,而且我们有决心做得更好。”皮耶罗在自己的网站上写道。

“胜利给我们带来了积极的影响,我们现在要做的是在下场对皮亚琴察的比赛中保持这种状态。”

皮耶罗几乎取得了他在俱乐部的第200球,但最后一刻他的射门在球门线上被化解。

“我是否感到失望?当然不。这是一场精彩的比赛,我对我们在场上所表现出的精神面貌感到高兴。”
队长解释道。

“现在我们应该带着这种进取心继续联赛,我们都希望能尽快回到甲级。”

“我现在不会去关心我们在积分榜上是否处于垫底位置,我们正在等待10月11日的仲裁结果。”

“我们对每一场即将来临的比赛都充满期待。现在的尤文图斯可以走得很远。”皮耶罗最后总结说。
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,