返回列表 发帖

[新碟+精选]Ludacris+Jay-Z

Ludacris
Pre Release Therapy

The Truth Shall Set You Free... With a moniker like that, and a mixtape titled like this, you probably get what Ludacris is hinting at.

Five albums deep into the six-album deal he signed back in 2000, Christopher Bridges aka. The Multi-Million Man has helped Def Jam Records sell more than 10 million albums during his tenure. With his sixth, and possibly final, album with Def Jam right around the corner, the man that started as animated ATL radio personality Chris Lova Lova (Hot 97.5) stands on the verge of becoming the most sought-after free agent in hip-hop history.

But before Luda can cross that bridge, he'll have to drop one final record: Release Therapy. And before he can do that, he decided he must serve his fans and followers with this underground release, a mixtape titled Pre-Release Therapy, a collaboration with 'The Evil Genius' DJ Green Lantern and yours truly, MixUnit.com.

Pre-Release Therapy is already being billed as a front-runner for 'Mixtape Of The Year.' Judging from the participants, it's not hard to see why.

With a little mixtape therapy session courtesy of the baddest mixtape DJ ever and the baddest screw DJ in the game, Ludacris lets it all off his chest and opens up to the fans for this monster mixtape of all-new & exclusive music.

TRACKLISTING

1 - DJ Green Lantern Intro  
2 - I'm The Truth  
3 - You Don't Know  
4 - Supastar Boy  
5 - Luda Interlude  
6 - He Man  
7 - Jump Off The G4 w/ I-20
8 - Cannon w/ Uncle Murda (Team Invasion)  
9 - Interlude
10 - Large Amounts  
11 - Shakedown [produced by The Neptunes]  
12 - Piggyback
13 - Just Bought Me A Plane w/ DTP  
14 - More, More, More w/ Jadakiss  
15 - Duffle Bag Boyz w/ Playaz Circle  
16 - Rob The Robbers w/ I-20 & Young Buck  
17 - Hot 97 Interlude  
18 - In The Ghetto (remix) w/ Busta Rhymes & Rick James  
19 - Gangsta Niggaz w/ Scarace  
20 - Yeah Muf#cka!! w/ David Banner  
21 - Outro
22 - Coochie Bangin' w/ ODB (R.I.P.)  
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

演唱歌手:Jay-Z
专辑名称:Greatest Hits
专辑语言:English
专辑流派:Rap
发行公司:SonyBMG
出版年月:2006年9月25日
专辑介绍:
With Jay-Z out on the road touring everywhere from the USA to the UK and from Poland to Kenya, his Greatest Hits collection is released. The album features the hits that made Jay-Z a household name worldwide, such as his version of the classic Annie song Hard Knock Life, his collaboration with the late Notorious B.I.G., Brooklyn\'s Finest and his Jermaine Dupri aided Money Ain\'t A Thing. After releasing his Black Album Jay-Z announced his retirement from rapping although he has been heard on numerous guest appearances with songs such as Beyonce\'s Deja Vu, and many speculate that a new album could be on its way. But for the moment this Greatest Hits collection should be enough to keep you going!

01. Can I Get A...
02. Hard Knock Life
03. Wishing On A Star
04. Can't Knock The Hustle (Feat. Mary J Blige)
05. Ain't No Nigga (Feat. Foxy Brown)
06. Ride Or Die
07. Brooklyns Finest (Feat Notoroius B.I.G)
08. Imaginary Player
09. Friend Or Foe
10. Friend Or Foe 98
11. More Money, More Cash, Moe Hoes
12. The City Is Mine (feat Blackstreet)
13. Resevoir Dogs
14. I know what Girls Like (feat Puff Daddy & Lil'Kim)
15. 22 Twos
16. Money Ain't A Thang (Feat. Jermaine Dupri)
17. Dead Presidents II
18. Regrets       
本帖隐藏的内容需要回复才可以浏览

jay-z真是骗钱高手啊
忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙忙

取之有道。。。

侃侃

才看到这个-.-
Table is the manager of Marszoo.
→你的WebGame社区←
→最专业WebGame社区←
→我爱WebGame专业资讯站←