返回列表 发帖

[新闻]Kovac makes Juve pledge

Robert Kovac has pledged to continue playing for Juventus in Serie B, while Ruben Olivera officially joins Sampdoria.

罗伯特·科瓦奇已经发誓不论尤文在甲级还是乙级,他都愿意留下来,但是鲁本·奥利维拉已经确定离去,他的目标是桑普多利亚。

“I spoke with director of sport Alessio Secco and decided to stay, whether it’s in B or A,” announced the Croat defender.

“我已经同阿列西奥·塞科谈过了,无论我们是在甲级还是乙级,我都将留下来”这位克罗地亚后卫宣誓。

Many of the Turin giants have already walked out or are threatening to do so, such as Fabio Cannavaro, Lilian Thuram, Gianluca Zambrotta, Emerson, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Mauro Camoranesi.

已经有许多伟大的天才球员从都灵出走了,比如说法比奥·卡纳瓦罗,利利安·图拉姆,吉安卢卡·赞布罗塔,埃墨森,瑞典人和毛罗·卡莫拉内西。

This evening another player left Juve, as Uruguayan midfielder Olivera was handed to Sampdoria on a loan deal with an option to buy half his contract at the end of the season, announced the Genoa club.

同样在这个晚上又有一位球员离开了尤文,那就是乌拉圭中场奥里维拉。"我们已经租借了Olivera一年,并且桑普多利亚将在赛季末买下他的一半所有权",热那亚的俱乐部宣布道。

“I am happy here in a great squad and it’s good to work with Didier Deschamps. Of course, the atmosphere is a tough one at the moment, as we saw a Scudetto that we earned on the field taken away, but I am sure we’ll soon get back into Serie A and then Europe,” continued Kovac.

"我很高兴能继续留在这样一个伟大的团队里,而且德尚在这里干得很好。当然,现在是一个严峻的时刻,正如我们现在所看到的,但我确信我们将很快回到意甲和欧洲赛场!“科瓦奇继续说道。

The Calciopoli trial saw the Bianconeri demoted, stripped of the last two Scudetto titles and ordered to begin the new season with a 17-point handicap.

意联盟在Bianconeri二审中依然决定把尤文降级,并在赛季初扣掉17分。

“It’s sad to see the other sides beginning the Champions League this week, as it is the biggest club stage in Europe, but now we have to give our best to begin again and make up for the lost ground. It’s a heavy penalty, but before the appeal they were 30 points and with the next court hearing that handicap could be halved again.”

“本周看到其他球队出战欧洲冠军联赛对我来说是件很伤心的事,作为全欧洲最伟大的俱乐部,我们现在却只能把我们最好的状态重新开始,并尽快找回失去的。这是一次很严厉的处罚,但新赛季被扣30分就象是在障碍赛跑 ”。

The experienced 32-year-old only joined Juventus from Bayern Munich last summer and was mainly used as an understudy to Cannavaro and Thuram, notching up one goal in 18 Serie A appearances. Now he must prepare for a very different type of football in Serie B.

这位上个赛季才从拜仁加盟的32岁后卫经常作为卡纳瓦罗和图拉姆的替补出场,在18场意甲比赛中进了一个球。现在,他必须准备出战这个与意甲打法,类型完全相反的Serie B。

“We will face more aggressive and physically strong sides, but I want to give my contribution. It’s a great motivation to be a first choice player, as last year I learned a lot and hope to improve even more.”

“我们将面临着更具侵略性的拼抢以及更激烈的身体对抗,但我将尽一切我所能。对我来说,这就犹如一个第一次上场的球员那样兴奋,正如上个赛季我学到了很多,而且希望改变得更多”

In other transfer news, Serie B outfit Treviso have surprisingly snapped up Alessandro Moro from Udinese on a loan deal with an option to buy half his contract at the end of the season.

另外,据其他报纸报道,乙级队特列维索在赛季末令人惊讶地从乌迪内斯手里买到了亚历桑德罗·莫罗的一半所有权。

请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

东欧人身体都不错~
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

莫罗?这厮的身体素质很不错的
某日當你戰鬥的時候
請記住
鼓起勇氣
堅強地去應戰
這才是鋼之魂