返回列表 发帖

[分享]适合夜深人静的时候听的唯美音乐--You were there

--- 右击鼠标,然后保存 ---

古堡谜踪(ICO)是很早以前SONY开发的冒险类的游戏.古堡谜踪这个游戏有一种天然脱俗的纯净美。巨大空灵的城堡设计,近乎无音乐的纯自然声界,配上女主角一身白衣、一尘不染的纯洁,游戏的清新之感让人过目难忘。 忧伤的结局,ICO失去了双角,昏倒过去,已经化为幽魂的少女用最后的力量将ICO送出古堡,城堡慢慢陷入大海之中,那些游戏中熟悉的场景都在慢慢坠落下去,耳边是天籁之音般的歌曲,ICO所在的小船飘向大海,后面则是慢慢消失的城堡。这是个忧伤的童话,却给人留下了纯洁美丽的回忆,品味这款游戏有一种心灵被洗净的充实感。结尾那首天籁般的主题曲“You Were There”让整个游戏的艺术效果提升了一个台阶。

Everytime I Close My Eyes Girl, it's been a long, long time comin' But I, I know that it's been worth the wait It feels like springtime in winter It feels like Christmas in June It feels like heaven has opened up its gates for me and you And every time I close my eyes I thank the lord that I've got you And you've got me too And every time I think of it I pinch myself 'cause I don't believe it's true That someone like you loves me too, yeah Girl, I think that you're truly somethin' Yes, you are, and you're every bit of a dream come true With you baby, it never rains and it's no wonder The sun always shines when I'm near you It's just a blessing that I have found somebody like you To think of all the nights I've cried myself to sleep You really oughta know how much you mean to me It's only right that you be in my life Right here with me, oh baby, baby Babyface

HOHOHOHO真的很不错呢...稀饭...

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

不错..........顶下

这个游戏哪里有下!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

的确是满唯美的。。就是说 怎么听了很冷的感觉= =~

只是觉得歌唱的特别的   
挺忧伤的

顶下~~~很好听~~~~

PS2模拟器上唯一一个保留的游戏...

叙情诗的最后一节,是我们分开却永恒存在的爱...

ps2游戏,要下载的人可以pm我。。