返回列表 发帖

Help with BMS song

Hi every one sry that i cant write chinese cos my chinese suck anyway i just want to know after i download the BMS 有KEY音and BMS 无KEY音 where do i put it at.

sry for my bad english too.Pls reply.THx

what he/she mean?

原帖由 小虾米A 于 2006-6-9 14:05 发表
e~~~
You ren kan wo~~~~

………………````寒```

e~~~
You ren kan wo~~~~

不要说英文呀!!!
我的英语差```看不懂呀!!

If also no under, then please have had a look "difficult" to hit to
cancels?

……………………………………

conglatulations!^^

[ 本帖最后由 aaron136 于 2006-6-8 22:14 编辑 ]

thx aaron136, 佟湘玉, billy124212 and 拉稀分机  for the help now my o2mania can play the BMS song now thxs every one

i have press the fresh the folder(刷新文件) but still nth come out then today i try to dl some song but cant dl it

原帖由 EvalPowar 于 2006-6-7 23:08 发表
i have go to the "文件" -> "设置目录" and have put the link to the folder but under my BSM song dun have any of it

pls creat a new folder under the O2mania's folder.
put the XXX.bms , XXX.mp3 , XXX.wav and so on that u have downloaded from the "K音" or  "无K音"  into  the new folder .

then open the "设置目录" , set the BMS link like this:"X:\O2mania\"

click "OK(确定)"  button .
in the end , open the songs'menu .
u must click "fresh the folder(刷新文件)".
Finally,u will c the songs .

原帖由 小虾米A 于 2006-6-8 05:47 发表
Oh!!
Ni men shuo de wo dou kan bu dong~~~

冒充英文?砍!!!!!!!!

--传说中的ESTi。。

Oh!!
Ni men shuo de wo dou kan bu dong~~~

i have go to the "文件" -> "设置目录" and have put the link to the folder but under my BSM song dun have any of it

Establishes a new folder, then put BMS as well as MP3 to the folder in may, then your O2MANIA way wanted certainly to be right. For example puts the folder “the tabletop”, then your way also was the tabletop on OK!

原帖由 billy124212 于 2006-6-7 17:36 发表

好多grammar错...
use winrar unzip the zip file in to a directory,and in mania,open the menu"文件" -> "设置目录" input the directory path under "BMS路径" -> &q ...

放心吧

论坛上的人都看的懂的,貌似大哥你没去过外国网站

返回列表