返回列表 发帖

[channel4.com] 莫吉:我所做的一切都是在捍卫尤文

Disgraced director general Luciano Moggi went on television today to insist he was only trying to protect Juventus from the “real powers” in football.

“My mistake was in trying to protect Juventus,” explained the transfer guru at the centre of the Calciopoli trial.

“For nine years this club didn’t win anything in Italy and now they’ll go back to that record, because the real system was not the one people might think.”

Moggi’s wiretapped telephone conversations with high-ranking officials in the FIGC and Referees’ Association were the reason Juve were demoted to Serie B with a 17-point penalty, but he insists he did nothing wrong.

“All I ever did was ask questions to check that the best referees were in place and I don’t think that is sporting fraud. It’s true, I made phone calls, just like many others did. Where are the rules barring conversation?”

Banned from taking a job in football as a result of the trial, Moggi is now interviewed by a series of television companies in a bid to clear his name.

“I have understood that the public knows what happened, that I did nothing wrong. When it comes to wiretapped telephone calls, you have to do a complete job and not just for one person or a certain percentage of these conversations.”

Juventus are now in Serie B and, while their appeal could see the 17-point penalty reduced, Moggi believes there were power games at work far stronger than his own.

“Something happened in the trial to prevent me from defending myself. Juve’s lawyer also made a mistake in accepting Serie B with a penalty. Gianni Agnelli hired me and unfortunately he is no longer with us. If he had been here, all of this wouldn’t have happened.”

The legendary figures of the Agnelli family, Gianni and his brother Umberto, died in recent years and it’s widely believed that the club has lost its way without their leadership.

尤文前总经理莫吉今日参加了一档电视节目,他坚称自己只是在尝试着保护尤文不受到足坛真正的黑势力的伤害。

这位已辞职的巨头在假球案审讯中心曾如是表示:“我犯下的错误只是试图保卫尤文的利益。”

“9年,尤文曾经经历了9年的低谷,什么荣誉也没有赢得。而现在,他们重蹈覆辙,因为真正操纵黑幕的那个体系并不如人们现在所猜测的一样。”

莫吉与FIGC的高官和裁判群体的电话谈话录音是尤文带着-17分降级的原因,但是莫吉本人坚持说他并没有做错什么。

“我所做的全部事情,就是通过询问来核实最好的裁判是否将执法。我不认为那是体育欺诈。我说的是真的,我打电话,其实就像其他普通人们一样。难道还有限制谈话的规定吗?”

审判宣判莫吉在足球圈禁止从事任何职务。现在他接受了一系列电视台的采访,试图以此恢复自己的清白。

“我知道公众们心里都清楚发生了什么,那就是我没有错。当涉及电话录音的时候,你必须把录音的工作范围完整化,而不是针对某一个人或某一个特定的群体的电话交谈。”

尤文现在不得不带着-17分参加乙级联赛。莫吉坚信,足坛存在着比他强大得多的势力。

“审判中发生的一些事情组织我自我保护。尤文的律师表示接受乙级和罚分,这方面他们做错了。贾尼.阿涅利当年聘用了我,可是不幸的是,老人家已经辞世。如果他还健在,所有的事情就都不会发生。”

阿涅利家族传奇般的领袖人物贾尼.阿涅利和翁贝托.阿涅利在近年内相继去世。舆论广泛认为失去领袖的尤文俱乐部也已失去了方向。
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

返回列表