返回列表 发帖

[tribalfootball.com]Del Piero delighted to strike 200th Juventus goal

Del Piero delighted to strike 200th Juventus goal

Juventus captain Alessandro del Piero was delighted to reach his 200 goal landmark against Frosinone yesterday.

"I think this will go down as one of the most important in my career," he said of the winner against Frosinone.

"There are three or four that make it into my top favourites. The Intercontinental Cup strike in Tokyo is among them, as it represented the crowning moment at the end of three years with the Scudetto and Champions League. We became World club champions."

The captain chose to stay in Turin even after their demotion to Serie B and insists he has many more games to play for this club.

"I have only one objective right now, which is to get back into Serie A as quickly as possible. This is the most important thing. I have no intention of retiring at the end of the season.

"Playing for such a long time in the same side could make you think it's the right time to leave, but I am 31 and am in good shape physically. I still want to play football and have fun."

The Bianconeri's 17-point penalty was cut to just nine by the CONI Arbitration last night and propelled them into the top half of the table.

"We did well today, as we got the full points, even if we have struggled over the past three or four games. We can't always win 3-0. It's crucial to get the victory even when you're not in the best shape, as these are the results that make the difference at the end. It's not easy for me, or the others, to adapt to Serie B."

皮耶罗很高兴达到200球目标

Juventus队长Alessandro del Piero很高兴昨天能以自己的第200个进球击败弗诺西罗内。“我认为这个进球是我职业生涯中最重要的一个,”作为击败弗诺西罗内的功臣的他说。

“有三个或者四个是我最喜欢的进球。其中包括在东京的丰田杯决赛进球,它代表了在过去三年中得到的最高荣誉。我们成为了世界俱乐部冠军。”

队长在球队被降级到乙级联赛后选择留在都灵和坚持他还要为这个俱乐部踢许多比赛。

“我现在有只一个宗旨, 就是尽快回到意甲。这是最重要的事。我没有在赛季末退役的打算。”

“在同一个地方踢球这么久了,也许你们会认为是合适的时候退出了,但我才31岁,身体条件也很好。我仍然想要踢足球和获得乐趣。”

尤文图斯俱乐部的17分罚分在昨晚被CONI仲裁减到了到9分,使他们进入了联赛积分榜的上半区。

“我们今天做的很出色,因为我们得到了应得的分数,即使我们在过去三场或四场比赛中奋斗过,我们也无法总赢取3-0。但关键是我们得到了胜利,即使不处于最佳状态,结果总会因为最后时刻的改变而改变。适应乙级联赛对于我,或者其他人来说都不容易。”
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

07-08赛季意甲冠军说不定还是尤文的....

尤文给人的感觉就是稳定的可怕
最后の回忆

返回列表