返回列表 发帖

[Skysports]米兰与佛罗伦萨上诉失败

Serie A duo fail with appeal

Milan and Fiorentina have both failed in their appeals to reduce their punishment for match fixing in a court of conciliation.

Both Serie A sides had been hoping to overturn points deductions imposed during the high-profile trial in discussions with the Italian Football Federation.

However no agreement could be reached in front of the Italian Olympic Committee (CONI) and now the scandal-hit clubs will take their cases to a court of arbitration.

Milan were deducted eight points, with Fiorentina hit harder with a 19 point penalty, but both did succeed in having secondary sanctions suspended which included a one match stadium ban and a fine.

Rossoneri lawyer Leandro Cantamessa admitted he understood the stance taken by the FIGC, even if the club did not agree with it.

"We asked to leave the penalty points but an agreement hasn't been found," Cantamessa told the club's official website.

"I understand the Federation's point of view, I don't agree but I understand.

"If I had to rate this day from one to ten I would say seven, but a conciliation would have been better.

"The time for the arbitration? There is the need of 20 days."

Both clubs have ruled out the possibility of following Juventus' example and taking their cases to civil courts, a move which has threatened to bring further sanctions upon the Turin side.

The start of the Italian season could also be further delayed by Juve's actions, with the campaign already put back two weeks until September 10.

法院判决米兰与佛罗伦萨就减轻意甲丑闻案中的处罚提出的上诉失败。

两支意甲球队都曾希望在意足联的审判会议上能取消对他们的负积分处罚,然而,意大利体育委员会并没有受理他们的上诉,于是两队把他们的诉讼送到了仲裁法庭。米兰被扣除8分,而佛罗伦萨是更重的19分处罚,但两队已在二级仲裁中成功减免了主场禁赛和罚款的处罚。

即使米兰俱乐部不赞同意大利足协的立场,但米兰的律师康塔梅萨承认他已了解它。康塔梅萨在米兰的官方网站上说:“我们要求取消罚分,但没有得到任何的同意。我了解足联的观点,尽管我不赞同。如果我非要给这天打1到10分的话,我会给7分,但有可能更好。这次仲裁将需要20天的时间。”

米兰与佛罗伦萨都排除了参考尤文图斯的案子的可能性,并正把他们的上诉提交到民事法院。这将比尤文图斯的处境要更乐观。意甲的开赛时间由于尤文图斯的案子而推迟两周,在9月10日开始。
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

返回列表