返回列表 发帖

[channel4.com] 德尚没有遗憾

Didier Deschamps is convinced he did the right thing in accepting the job with Juve and believes the team can quickly return to Serie A.

The Bianconeri will make an historical Serie B debut on Saturday against Rimini and will start the season with the 17-point handicap they were handed out after the Calciopoli investigations.

“I know I made the right choice when I decided to come here, I never thought this was a mistake,” said the Coach.

“Juventus are always a great club and I am here to win,” continued the former French international. “This isn’t an easy situation, but I think we can quickly return to the top flight.

“When I arrived nobody guaranteed me that we would be in Serie A, I am sure we can do well also with the deduction.”

Turning to the Rimini match, Deschamps said that he was happy that the season would finally get underway – even if he refused to reveal his starting line-up.

“I know what to expect from them, I’ve watched tapes, I imagine Rimini will be looking to score goals,” he noted.

“I have a pretty good idea of who’s going to play, I’d say I’m 95 per cent sure, but I prefer not to say anything now as things may still change.”

David Trezeguet and Cristiano Zanetti are both injured and will miss the game, while Jean-Alain Boumsong is available to play.

“He’s doing well, although he obviously has not had many chances to play. He’s new, so he’s still getting to know his teammates, but he has to start sooner or later.”

The Bianconeri Coach also knows that a winning start is necessary to begin wiping out their deficit.

“Of course it’s going to be hard for the team, they have to adapt to an entirely new environment, but what counts is the attitude and the state of mind of the players,” he assured.

“I understand tomorrow’s match is an event for Serie B, but I also believe Juventus will be greatly missed in Serie A.”

德尚相信,执教尤文是明智的。德尚也相信,他的球队能够很快回到甲级。

周六对阵Rimini将是斑马军团在乙级历史性的第一战。他们也将带着接受假球案调查后的17个罚分的障碍开始新赛季

德尚说道:“我清楚来到尤文执掌教鞭是正确的选择,我从来都不认为我的这个选择错了。”

“一直以来,尤文都是一个伟大的俱乐部,我来到这儿就是为了胜利。”前法国国脚继续说,“我们的情况并不是很好,但我认为我们能够很快回到顶级。

“在我刚来的时候,没有谁向我保证我们会留在甲级。但我肯定带着负分征战,我们同样可以干得很好。”

说起即将打响的对Remini的比赛,德尚表示自己很高兴看到新赛季最终得以进行——即便他拒绝透露首发阵容。

教练强调,“我清楚对手渴望什么,我看了录像带,我猜Rimini渴望进球。”

“哪些人将出场,我早已有了不错的想法,并且95%地肯定。但现在我还是什么都不想说,事情总有变数。”

博姆松可以上场,但特雷泽盖和扎内蒂却将因伤病双双缺席首战。

“博姆松很努力,很出色,虽然他明显没有太多的上场机会。他是个新人,还在熟悉队友。但或许很快,或许一阵子以后,他会斩露锋芒。”

教练也明白,取得开门红对于消除信心不足而言十分必要。

他向人们保证:“当然,情况变得艰难,球员们必须去适应一个完全陌生的新环境。但他们的态度和心理状况是值得信赖的。”