返回列表 发帖

[skysports.com]皮耶罗渴望尝试新的开始

The Old Lady of Italian football were banished to the second tier for their part in the match-fixing scandal.

A whole host of big names jumped ship, including Fabio Cannavaro, Gianluca Zambrotta, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Patrick Vieira, but Italy keeper Gianluigi Buffon, David Trezeguet and Del Piero opted to remain loyal to the Turin giants.

Juve face no easy task to bounce back, as they start the campaign 17 points adrift, and Del Piero feels there is a change in thinking at the club.

"It has been devastating with all that this club represents," he said in an interview with The Times. "But now there is a different spirit and different way of thinking. It's why I stayed.

"It is going to be hard to overcome the hurdle, but this is an adventure. It is my year abroad."

Del Piero has played for the club for over a decade and it is this bond which prompted him to remain loyal - even though Noel Gallagher tried to lure him to Manchester City.

"I've been here 14 years and have a strong bond," he said. "I owed it to the Agnellis [the owners]. I couldn't leave the Old Lady like this.

"Noel Gallagher did ask me to go to Manchester because we're friends through music. I dee-jay and we have the same record label. He gave me my gold disc and came to the World Cup semi-final. He's my lucky mascot."

Del Piero helped Italy lift the World Cup and his focus is now on fighting for the cause at the Stadio Delle Alpi.

"With the World Cup I have now won almost everything. Others are younger and left for medals. It will be hard but winning the league is still our objective."

老妇人因为他们操纵比赛的丑闻而被降级。

很多知名球星叛离了,他们中包括卡纳瓦罗,赞布罗塔,伊布以及维埃拉。但是意大利国门布冯,还有特雷泽盖和皮耶罗却选择与这支老牌豪门共存亡。

回到甲级联赛,这个任务对于尤文来说并非容易,因为他们要带着-17分在乙级开始本赛季。皮耶罗觉得,在关于俱乐部的认识和看待方面和以往不同了。

“这家俱乐部所代表的,所象征的一切都在被不断地丑化和破坏”,他在接受The Times的采访时说道,“但是,现在我们有了不同的意志和不同的思考方式。这便是我留守的原因。

“克服阻碍,披荆斩棘,这将会很艰难。但这是一次大胆的尝试。新赛季会是乘风破浪的一年。“

皮耶罗效力尤文已经逾十年了,多年的荣辱与共是促使他留下的保证——尽管Gallagher企图诱使他转会曼城。

“我在这里踢了14年了,我与俱乐部的结合如此紧密。”他表示,“我亏欠了阿涅利家族。我不能够允许自己在球队最困难的时候就这样离开。

“Gallagher是邀请我去曼彻斯特,我们是通过音乐结交的朋友。他是我的音乐制作人,我们拥有同样的唱片商标。他给了我我的金曲集,也现场观摩了我们的世界杯决赛。他是我的幸运之神。”

皮耶罗已经帮助意大利夺取了大力神杯,现在他注意的焦点是为球队的升级奉献自己的力量。

“加上世界杯,我几乎赢得了一切。其他的是我早些年的荣誉。前路坎坷,但是夺取联赛冠军依旧是我们的目标。
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

返回列表