返回列表 发帖

[channel4]科斯塔库塔对奥利维拉印象深刻

Oliveira impresses Costacurta

Alessandro Costacurta is impressed by summer signing Ricardo Oliveira and trusts that the striker can do well with the Rossoneri.

“He is an excellent player, I followed him when he was with Betis and when he played the qualifiers for the Copa Libertadores,” he said of Andriy Shevchenko’s replacement.

“As to his character, I admit I don’t know him much from a personal point of view, but my Brazilian teammates have said good things about him. He is very talented, a few days ago he tried to dribble past me during training and he actually managed to. Joking, I told him that he better wear his shin pads next time.”

Costacurta is still a reference point for Milan’s defence and he confirmed himself as a leader during the summer matches, including the Champions League preliminary round against Red Star Belgrade.

“We are finally about to begin the new season, I was anxious to start,” said the former Azzurri star. “We have been working well and I think that the preliminaries actually helped us to improve our condition.”

Milan start the season with an eight-point handicap, so it’ll be particularly crucial to get a good Week 1 result against Lazio on Sunday afternoon.

“Our opening match with Lazio will be difficult, they are an aggressive side which base most of their game on physical strength. They have signed Pasquale Foggia, they have Ayodele Makinwa and they reinforced their midfield with Cristian Ledesma, I am sure they will give us a hard time,” concluded Costacurta.

科斯塔库塔对奥利维拉印象深刻

科斯塔库踏对夏天新签的奥利维拉印象深刻,并认为他会在红黑军团里干的很好、发挥很重要的作用。

奥利维拉是一名优秀的选手,他在贝蒂斯以及在南美解放者杯预选赛上表现都很好,他被看作是舍辅琴科的接班人。

“对于他的性格,我自己承认我了解的并不多,但是我的巴西队友已经告诉了我很多关于他的好事情,他很聪明,几天前,在训练的时候,他想过我,而且他做到了”,我开玩笑的说,他下次最好穿上护垫再来。

科斯塔库塔仍然是米兰后防上重要的一员,他确定了自己在球队夏季比赛中仍然是球队的领袖,包括冠军联赛资格赛对阵贝尔格莱德红星队的比赛。

“我们最终将迎来新的赛季,我已经有点迫不及待了”,这位前意大利国家队球星说,“我们训练的很刻苦,而且打冠军联赛资格赛有助于我们更好的进入状态”。

米兰将以被扣掉八分开启他们的新赛季,这的确是个很不利的条件,因此周日下午对阵拉齐奥的比赛结果就显的很重要。

“首轮对阵拉齐奥会很困难,他们极富攻击力,并且和他们的比赛会消耗过多的体力。他们签下了福贾,他们拥有阿约德勒·马金瓦 ,他们还买来克里斯蒂安·莱德斯马增加他们的中场,他们会让我们在比赛时很难受”。科斯塔库塔断定。
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽

返回列表