返回列表 发帖

护士MM日记

Day 1: My 1st day on the job I think this job is going to be easy! I saw my 1st Zerg today, not up close but in the distance, I think they were Hydralisks. I know this might be hard but it seems very easy!

Day 2: I almost got attacked by a Zergling today but Sam shot it before it got me. I love Sam for saving my life, I still think this job will be easy. Why don't they give medics weapons?

Day 3: We got attacked by a small Zerg force today. 2 Zerglings and 3 Hydralisks. Not much but we lost 2 men. Poor Marines and Firebats and everything else that has to fight in the war. risk dying every day. but then again I must risk dying too.

Day 4: Today Sam winked at me! We got attacked by 3 ultralisks, we lost 2 marines, 8 firebats, 1 tank, and 4 goliaths. Who knew that Ultralisks were so hard to take down. I am supposed to go home in 10 days. I am very lucky a Medics time on the battlefield is very short. Maybe this Job is harder then I thought.

Day 5: Today I got hit in the arm with a spine. The other Medics are tending to me right now. It went through my armor and pierced my skin to the bone. It hurts really bad! I wonder how Marines handle getting hit by like 3 and living.

Day 6: Did I talk about the food here yet? No? Its disgusting! The Marines, Ghosts, and Firebats gulp it down as if it was the best food they ever tasted, disgusting! There were no attacks today.

Day 7: Today Sam died! A lone Hydralisk got him several times! I have been crying all day! I hate this job now! I also miss Jessie and Johnathon. I wonder if they miss me too?

Day 8: We got attacked by Protoss Today! I wonder why? anyways we lost an insane amount of troops! 25 troops! They attacked with Zealots, Dragoons, and some scouts. General says they might attack with Dark Templars soon.

Day 9: General was right, We lost 13 troops to Dark Templars. 8 of which were SCVs! They went straight to the SCVs. A huge loss. We need reinforcements! I am now the only Medic left.

Day 10: Reinforcements arrived today!. I am not the only Medic anymore! Today we got attacked by the Zerg and Protoss. The only thing that kept us alive was the Zerg and Protoss fighting each other. That gave us time to get our Defences back up. We lost 17 troops.

Day 11: Today we got attacked by Terran! General thinks it was because they think we are working with the Zerg! Who cares they are weak we only lost 1 troop today. The General also says that was their only troops remaining. So they are dead now.

Day 12: We got reinforcements today! We are very lucky. 2 more days until I go home! I can't wait to go home! Nothing much today but we saw a herd of Ragnosaurs, it was an awesome sight. it put me in,well, awe. That was a sight I will never forget.

Day 13: We lost nearly all of our troops today after a huge attack. The Terran, Zerg, and Protoss attacked us today. There were Battlecruisers, Carriers, Ultralisks, and archons. Those were mainly our biggest problems. How did we survive? I do not know, I just know its a miricle i'm still standing here today.

Day 14: Stupid general, He is making me stay 1 extra day. General was wrong, The Terran had many more forces than he said they had. No attacks today, I want to go home.

Day 15: Time to go home! I realized something I didn't yesterday or the day before. General said the Terran attacked us because they said we joined forces to the Zerg. Well they attacked with the Zerg and Protoss. General was apparently wrong. Well my Dropship is taking off. I might miss this place... Naw! Watch out Earth Here I come!

第1天:这是我第一天工作,真是太容易了!我第一次看到了虫族部队,离我很远,好像是刺蛇吧。你们可能认为这工作很麻烦,但这实在是太简单了!

第2天:今天我差一点被一条小狗攻击了,不过幸好Sam在它扑到我面前的时候把它干掉了。我爱死Sam了,这个家伙救了我的命,不过这工作还是挺简单的,为什么他们不给我们这些医疗MM配备武器呢?

第3天:今天我们被一小股虫族部队攻击了,两条小狗和三条刺蛇,数量不是很多,但我们仍然损失了两名战友。可怜的枪兵和火兵,还有那些必须参加战斗的人,他们时时刻刻都可能牺牲,不过我也差不多。

第4天:今天Sam居然无视我了!我们被三头猛犸攻击,损失了两个枪兵,八个火兵,一辆坦克还有四架机甲巨人,这些猛犸太强壮,太难消灭了!我可能会在十天内返回家乡吧。身为一个医疗MM真是太幸运了,因为我不用在战场上呆太长时间,但我开始觉得这份工作有点麻烦了。

第5天:今天我的脊柱被打伤了,其他的医疗MM开始治疗我。我的装甲被打穿了,并且穿透皮肤打到骨头。真TMD的疼啊!我很奇怪枪兵被三个虫族兵打到了居然还能活下来。

第6天:我谈过我们吃的食物了吗?还没有吧,真是太恶心了!那些枪兵啊,幽灵特工啊,还有火兵们,吃这些食物时就像是他们所吃过的最好的东西一样,真恶心!不过今天倒是没有战事发生。

第7天:Sam死了!一个刺蛇喷了他好几次!我整天都在哭!我现在开始憎恶这份工作了!我好想念Jessie还有Johnathon啊,她们也在想我吗?

第8天:今天我们被神族部队攻击了!这是为什么?我们损失了大量的部队,整整25个单位!狂徒,龙骑士,还有一些侦察机都参与了进攻,将军说,很快就会有黑暗圣堂武士过来。

第9天:将军是对的,在黑暗圣堂士的攻击下,我们损失了13个单位,其中有8个是SCV!他们是直接冲向SCV的,真是巨大的损失。我们需要支援!我已经是仅存的一个医疗兵了。

第10天:援军终于来了!我不是唯一的医疗兵了,今天我们同时被虫族和神族攻击,不过他们打起来了,所以我们活下来了。这让我们有足够的时间构筑防御工事,唉,不过我们还是损失了17个单位。

第11天:我们又被人族同胞们攻击了!将军说他们认为我们与虫族勾结到一起了!管他呢,他们实在是太弱了,我们仅仅损失了一名士兵,将军还说这是他们仅有的部队,所以他们已经完全被消灭了。

第12天:今天我们又得到支援了,真是太幸运了,再过两天我就要回家了!我等不及了!这天没什么特别的,不过我们看到了一群Ragnosaurs,真是太壮观了,我完全沉迷进去了,我永远不会忘了这一幕的。

第13天:今天我们遭到了一次非常猛烈的进攻,几乎所有部队都损失了。人族,虫族,神族,他们同时攻击了我们,都是些大和战舰,航母,猛犸还有白球,形势太严峻了。我们怎么活下来的?我不知道,我只知道我还能站在这里简单就是个奇迹。

第14天:白痴将军,他要我再多呆一天。将军判断错了,那些人族拥有很多很多的部队。不过今天没有遭到攻击,我想回家啊!

第15天:该回家了!我突然想起了什么。将军曾说人族同胞攻击我们是因为我们和虫族勾结了,但是他们却是和虫族神族一起进攻的,将军真的错了。不管了,运输船已经起飞了,我会想念这个地方的….哇!地球!我来了!

继续冒充外星人 默默骗贴

直接写中文不就好了 多累啊写英文

欢迎来访我QQ空间

http://bbs.rohome.net/thread-1096139-1-1.html个人写的RO原创穿越剧,希望喜欢的朋友多来吐槽吐槽

于是我回了一贴

原帖由 神医【曲席瑞】 于 2008-6-26 22:40 发表
于是我回了一贴

于是我也跟着回了一贴
我们要报料 我们要各应 我们要虎驱一震

第7天:Sam死了!一个刺蛇喷了他好几次!我整天都在哭!我现在开始憎恶这份工作了!我好想念Jessie还有Johnathon啊,她们也在想我吗?

哦~~`SAM

返回列表