返回列表 发帖

[channel4.com]Lippi wants Liga future

Lippi wants Liga future

Former Italy Coach Marcello Lippi has confirmed his football comeback could be in Spain next season.

“I’d very much like to be a Coach in La Liga. It’s a type of football that I enjoy,” said the 2006 World Cup winner on RAI Uno programme ‘Porta a Porta’.

“I haven’t received any offers from Italian clubs, but I did get plenty of interest from abroad. However, I don’t intend to resume work in the next few months.”

Lippi surprised many when he resigned from his post just days after winning the most prestigious trophy in the sport, although once again he hinted that it was the pre-tournament Calciopoli scandal – and attempts to implicate him in it – that soured the situation.

“Guido Rossi had asked me to stay on. I said enough was enough, because I didn’t consider all that controversy to be healthy. I earned my place at the World Cup, so I didn’t feel I should be put under pressure to give that up. Besides, there were other factors that also pushed me to quit after the tournament. It was a two-year experience and the end of a natural cycle.”

New Italy boss Roberto Donadoni also admitted this week he had offered to resign following the dreadful start to his campaign, but Lippi defended his heir.

“Donadoni is a wise and capable Coach. I am sure that he’ll slowly emerge from this situation and with the strength of this squad can give Italy some magic moments.”

The Azzurri lifted the World Cup after a penalty shoot-out with France, but it could be the last time this happens. FIFA President Sepp Blatter has urged for major games to be replayed or decided by taking more and more players off the field.

“In my view a penalty kick is a technical test, not a lottery. It’s difficult that a team which didn’t deserve it will emerge on top after a shoot-out. It would be complicated to replay a match of that magnitude and with such a tight international schedule.”

Lippi’s greatest club achievements were at Juventus, who have been demoted as a result of the Calciopoli scandal and stripped of their last two Scudetto titles.

“I really didn’t expect them to be in Serie B, but considering what happened, the club hierarchy took the decision with dignity and the right determination, which is typical of Juventus.”

里皮有意执教西甲

前国家队主教练里皮证实,他可能在下赛季复出。届时,他将执教一支西班牙球队。

“我非常希望能在西甲延续我的教练生涯。那里的足球风格正是我所欣赏的。”在国家电视台一档名为“Porta a Porta”的节目中,这位刚刚赢得06年世界杯冠军的教练称。

“我没有收到任何一家意大利俱乐部的邀请。国外联赛反而对我更为关注。然而,在近几个月中就结束休假恢复工作,我可不愿意。”

里皮在率领意大利队赢得体育界的最高荣誉后就功成身退,这让很多人惊讶。尽管他本人一再强调那是因为世界杯比赛前的假球丑闻,以及一些别有用心的人试图将他卷入丑闻而去意萌生,情况因此更为微妙。

“罗西曾经请求我留下。但我已经解释得够多了。因为我并不认为那些关于丑闻的言论是健康和善意的。我在世界杯上赢得了荣誉证明了自己,所以我觉得我不该在在重重压力的逼迫下放弃。除此而外,也存在促使我引退的其他因素。我执教国家队已两年,两年往往宣告你这份工作自然周期的终止。”

国家队新帅多纳多尼本周也承认,自他接掌教鞭后国家队糟糕的战绩让他提出引咎辞职。但里皮对他的继任予以声援。

“多纳多尼,他是一个足智多谋又能力卓著的教练。我确信他会逐渐摆脱困境,而国家队强大的实力总会带给人一些惊喜的。”

意大利国家队在点球击败法国后捧起了大力神杯,但这可能是最后一次通过点球决定冠军归属了。国际足联主席布拉特敦促说,重要的赛事应该重赛,或者由罚下越来越多的球员来决定。

“在我看来,点球决战是有着技术含量的,不是碰运气。配不上冠军的球队在点球决战后夺冠的机率很小。国际赛事的日程紧密,重赛重要的比赛会使事情变得复杂。”

里皮在俱乐部取得的最辉煌成绩无疑要追溯到其执教尤文图斯期间。而尤文却因为假球丑闻而降级,他们的两届联赛冠军也被剥夺。

“他们降级,我真的难以置信。但想想发生的一切,俱乐部的高层作出的决策可谓不失尊严和坚定。这就是尤文图斯。”

p.s记得里皮曾经说过,他不会去执教尤文以外的任何一支意大利俱乐部队,为的是纪念尤文.

他是我们最亲爱的教练.过去是的,永远都是.希望里皮能够迎来又一个职业高峰.
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

希望有朝一日可以回来尤文,在俱乐部当个官也好
喜欢尤文图斯
不只是喜欢一支球队
更是喜欢一种文化
一种精神——深沉,稳定,永不服输!

比卡佩罗强太多了

返回列表