返回列表 发帖
波利bless u
波利!土波利!圣诞波利!波波利!冰波利!金属波利!石头波利!溶岩波利!雨水波利!幽灵波利!恶魔波利!天使波利!圣天使波利!魔王波利!!众波利听命!!(感谢小站某呆!)

another small update... anyone wanna play? add me on QQ: 549542723
我叫劉瀚城。我係澳洲人。我喺天空之城。我嘅QQ:549542723

come on, play 天空之城 with me

so now I am Lv 99/70
I can't get past the test...

I need someone to help me make a email to the game masters and see if they can let me just automatically pass, because it would be impossible for me to do with my build...

the royal guard test is easy, so I don't understand why the warlock one has to be difficult...

He needs some helps
继续刷节操

1 int。。。         that not a wizard

原帖由 全人類緋想天 于 2011/6/20 19:27 发表
He needs some helps

yes, pleae help me

-0- 0 0 LZ 该找个长期可以帮他FM的RK做朋友
一起平砍练级吧!
还有你还没转跑去石头人干啥0 0

他不是故意去石头人的。。。他要转大法,去打材料的。。。。

可惜我最近都没玩了,不然可以帮下LZ。。。。。。。

all you have to do is email the gm for me and explain to them that is impossible for me to pass the test... I am sure that they will allow me to pass

this is the road u chose~ and it is the destiny u have to face~
anyways, try to take the test armed with a wizardry staff and use that 4 types of rainbow rubies the assistant gave u. the high matk might compensate for the lack of your int...xD
good luck buddy

I think it must be difficult to call gm
But I'm willing to help you
你的签名已被老狗禁止使用

原帖由 海静 于 2011/6/21 05:57 发表
this is the road u chose~ and it is the destiny u have to face~
anyways, try to take the test armed with a wizardry staff and use that 4 types of rainbow rubies the assistant gave u. the high ma ...

it wouldn't work, i've seen a video on youtube of someone from my server trying to do the test, I live in australia, so I have a very huge latency between here and china... they had, very difficult to obtain equipment, and barely managed to finish the test...

I don't have a chance even if I did have 99 int, also... the tests for other 3rd class is easier, so... why is warlock an exception?

原帖由 喵喵の汪汪 于 2011/6/21 17:39 发表
I think it must be difficult to call gm
But I'm willing to help you

yeah if you could do that... it's not going to make a difference to anyone if the game masters allow me to change to warlock, it is impossible for me to continue otherwise...

well is anyone going to help me?

返回列表