返回列表 发帖

回复 #71 狂妄的死灵 的帖子

同意70楼的。我没多久前还代购了个ZJ手办呢,到现在都没舍得拆。

刚写完- -其实我很怀疑他们会不会看。。不过还是想试试
Dear Yoonjoo Lee:
       Hope you will just spend 1 minute to read this E-mail.
       I'm a Ragnaroker in China.I just heard that the surrogacy in China will close the server on 31st,Dec.I don' t know why this happened.To be honest,I haven't played this games for maybe 2 or 3 years because I don't like the current surrogacy in China.But Ragnarok remains the favorite game to me.It was 8 years ago that I came to know this game and it really attracted me by its awesome effects and music.I wrote this letter today just want you to reconsider the decision.I think most of the Ragnaroker in China wish the game remains open.And I'm sure if you find a good surrogacy ,this game will definitely bring you much profits.
                                                            sincerely
A Ragnaroker in China

原帖由 树叶树叶 于 2011-11-2 13:50 发表
原来阿甘还活着~~

我一直没走过。
我说过,会为大家努力的...

补上G社中文区代表郑的邮箱
大家继续吧。

原帖由 .lemon. 于 2011-11-1 21:07 发表
我觉得楼主公布的那个邮件地址..

被各种问候祖上的可能性更大...

hebine
两个蛋疼主教组队的后果……

Dear Ms.Yoon Joo Lee:

My name is AKIRA,I`ve been playing Ragnarok Online in China for almost 9 years,I very love Ragnarok Online.

Nov.11.2011, is a miserable day for every fervent Ragnarok Online player in China. This day, almost all game portals’ homepages are covered with the bad news that Ragnarok Online is facing the destiny to close in China mainland. And the whole web is boiling up.

Ragnarok Online isn’t just a game bringing us joy and fun, but has already become an indispensible part in player’s lives. People love Ragnarok Online mark this game loading the memory of a generation in their own ways. Many old players come back to enjoy the last days and some friends of mine wept.

I don’t want Ragnarok Online finally to become a dream I can just recall, but I really hope Gravity can reconsider Ragnarok Online carrying on in China mainland. I know every game has its age, but Ragnarok Online is still young and energetic. Maybe it is a selfish statement, and I also know it hard for a ordinary player to affect a company’s decision. But I still sincerely wish you could see Chinese players’s passion for Ragnarok Online has never declined.

At last, I again hope Ragnarok Online can stay on the stage of China mainland.

Give my best wishes to you,I hope to have a letter from you before long.

Yours sincerely,

AKIRA
就像人 穿上叻衣服就開始敷衍
就像平凡 不停地問什麽是浪漫
就像結局 坐到終點的時候誰會等
就像季節 春秋很短 冬夏很長
就像緣分 在月臺上看著呼吸走遠
就像夜 睜開眼睛還是黑
就像感覺 一句話有時輕有時重
就像身體 刺的時候會疼也會癢
就像歌 沒叻音樂真實的讓人迴避
就像遺憾 幸福背後藏著回憶的腳跟
就像表達 虛構的故事永遠比敘述簡單
就像狐狸 猶豫著要不要說謊...

最早一批玩家路过帮顶

哎。。伤感啊。。虽然离开了1年多。。

天下无不散的宴席

发发简短的几个字..也真有回信..跟贴的差不多

还不如捐钱租个服务器。我们玩家自己开服自己玩。每人捐个10块钱服务器就能租起来。

Dear Sir,

Thank you for your passion for Ragnarok Online. I have to say that you email is touching.

Since I am not in a position to comment regarding Ragnarok Online game service in China, I have forwarded your email to a relevant team. You will be replied by one of my colleagues shortly.

Again, thank you very much for playing Ragnarok Online.

Kind regards,

Yoon Joo Lee (Ms.) 李允珠

Investor Relations Manager

Gravity Co., Ltd.
爱有多难,就有多灿烂~

阿甘哥哥,我是素素。。。好久不见

唉!~顶啊

不能沉

返回列表