满眼霸王霸王霸王  谁给我把柴刀

原帖由 .lemon. 于 2011-11-1 21:07 发表
我觉得楼主公布的那个邮件地址..
被各种问候祖上的可能性更大...

原帖由 jp07 于 2011-11-1 21:02 发表
我觉得这么把那个邮箱打出来,又会有一些低素质的人说脏话去喷了。反而成了打击。

说真的,我是认为,G社应该被问候几句。没有错的,不能黑锅总叫盛大背,绿帽总叫玩家带吧。
其实我不满意棒子已经很久了。

如果真的是被问候多,导致重力社彻底放弃中国大陆市场,那就放弃吧。最起码要让棒子们知道,这才是中国有血有人,有思想有行动的人,有志气的玩家!
毕竟到了大陆市场应该是游戏产品适应玩家而不是反其道行之。
作为一个中国人,中国的游戏人,要有点起码的尊严和人格。

如果要是问候我祖上,那谢谢,这大礼我不收,自己留着吧。

突然才感觉到已经不是以前的孩子了。。。

原帖由 那个牧师 于 2011-11-1 21:49 发表
突然才感觉到已经不是以前的孩子了。。。

恭喜...

留个名,表示我还没死

一年前就预言了,不信

早说会不干,不信!断了大家的财路,谁还会玩?

= =已经写了一封乱七八糟的信过去。。。。不知道对方能不能看懂

Dear Yoonjoo Lee:

My name is xxx.I`ve been playing Ragnarok Online in China for almost 9 nine years.It`s a great game and I have met in the game some of my best friends throughout the years.I`m writing to express my gratitude to your company for making such a wonderful game and helping create all these amazing experiences and  more importantly ,to implore you to keep CRO alive.

It came as a shock this morning for every ROer in China to learn that SDO is going to close the server and judging from the official notice,there`s no sign that any other agency is going to take over CRO. Realizing this could be the end of it,everyone is devastated.Most of us have been playing RO since we were students and now it has already become a part of our lives.We all take our responsibilites as adults very seriously but our love and passion for RO has never diminished.RO gives us a place where we can take our mind off the work and be relaxed.It`s RO that`s been keeping us together.It`s our second home,so please ,please keep CRO alive and find us another angency.I might have sounded very selfish and our emotion may not be enough of a reason for a company to reconsider its business decisions.Then, you should take a look at this:

http://bbs.rohome.net/thread-1105421-1-1.html

It`s a post from one of the most popular RO forums  in China and the post was started 13:29 this afternoon.In less than 10 hours,it`s got over 830(and counting) replies,each expressing their lingering attachment to RO, a perfect proof that RO still has fan base and perspective in China and it Will bring in profit.
Again,I`m hoping this could be enough of a reason for you to reconsider the decision and keep CRO alive.

Best Regards
                                                                                                                                     Terry Wong

[ 本帖最后由 darkmomo 于 2011-11-1 22:26 编辑 ]
The wheel of fortune.Starting over on a foreign land.

好格式...

原帖由 darkmomo 于 2011-11-1 22:14 发表
= =已经写了一封乱七八糟的信过去。。。。不知道对方能不能看懂

Dear Yoonjoo Lee:

My name is xxx.I`ve been playing Ragnarok Online in China for almost 9 nine years.It`s a great game  ...

英语水平有限。。。 不过还是依葫芦画瓢来了1封
[img][/img]

更新一个Email
是G社首席财务官的
无他,写邮的时候请慎重写

感谢楼主提供了一个可以让玩家自身略尽棉力的办法

我想写中文应该也可以吧?重力社肯定会有人翻译的吧

返回列表