返回列表 发帖

[轉貼]Kidrobot大头兔子

I'm not ignoring you. I'm just waiting for you to talk to me first.

Kidrobot在New York搞了次The Dunny Show,Dunny是个新形象,类似于BE@RBRICK的小熊,只有一个原始的造型,图案和色彩完全由设计师自由发挥。这次show看起来做得很成功,一个姿势上随时准备进攻或防守的大头兔子,邀请了世界各地包括香港和日本的设计师,被塑造成各种形象,这些作品同时出售,但价格令人乍舌,最便宜的1000美元,最贵的那个鱼缸居然要20000美元,并且有些已售出,真是让人眼红,只能看着眼馋,不知道某天国内的玩具D商会不会来做了出售。

Kidrobot
presents
The Dunny Show

May 17 through July 17 2004
at the Visionaire Gallery
11 Mercer Street (between Grand & Canal), SoHo, NYC

01 Alexis Rockman
Alexis Rockman is a painter. He was schooled at Rhode Island School of Design and at the School of Visual Arts and has taught painting at Columbia University and Harvard University. His work has shown all over the world and is housed in the public collections of the Brooklyn Museum, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, and the New York Public Library, among others.

02 Alejandro Cardenas
Alejandro Cardenas is an artist living in Brooklyn, NY. He is currently the Art Director and accessories designer for new fashion company Proenza Schouler.

03 Anne Doran & Frank Olinsky
Anne Doran is an artist and the Associate Art Editor of Grand Street Magazine. She has had exhibitions of her artwork in New York at 303 Gallery and the New Museum of Contemporary Art, and in Europe at the Stedelijk Museum, Amsterdam, and the Centre Georges Pompidou and Galerie Rizzo in Paris.
Frank Olinsky is an illustrator and graphic designer. His illustrations have appeared in New York Magazine, Esquire, The New York Times, The Whole Earth Review, and MS. Magazine, among other publications. With his partners at Manhattan Design he created the chameleon like MTV logo. He also teaches at the Parsons School of Design and is the founding Art Director of Tricycle: The Buddhist Review.

04 BDDW/Tyler Hays
Tyler Hays is a painter and sculptor whose work has been exhibited in several group and solo shows. In the mid 90s Tyler found a passion for furniture and architecture and has spent the last 10 years as the founder and Creative Director of BDDW, a New York design company known for its supremely hand crafted furniture, interiors, and objects. Tyler's work and projects have been in numerous publications including: The New York Times, Los Angeles Times, Surface, Wallpaper, Interior Design, London Telegraph and Concrete Design among others.

05 Brothersfree
Brothersfree is a Hong Kong based toy production company specializing in high-end action figures marked by an extraordinary attention to detail and articulation.

06 Eishu Yosida for Cube Works Japan
Born in Tokyo, Eishu Yosida has participated in the creation of corporate identities for Sumitomo Corporation, Sumisho Tatemono, Hidaka Engineering Company, Seiko Optical Co and more. He also participated in the special campaign for Tokyo Disney Land and worked on the logo and tool designs for the opening ceremony of Tokyo Disney Sea. He is an active member of the Japan Typography Association and the UNESCO Font Development Committee. For this show, he has designed a Dunny on behalf of Cube Works, a Japanese toy maker, based on Japanese mythology. A sutra covers his Dunny design.

07 Sun-Min Kim & David Horvath
Sun-Min Kim and David Horvath are the creators of the Uglydolls stuffed toys, the Uglydoll animated TV series (due in late 2005), Flying Cat’s Noupa toy line, and a top secret project with Sony Creative. Sun-Min is an accomplished illustrator of children’s picture books and other published materials for young people. Her work has been featured in Benetton’s Fabrica features Gallery in Hong Kong and GR2 in Los Angeles, as well as the windows of Barneys New York and the Whitney Museum in mid-town Manhattan.
David Horvath continues to create characters, toys, and games for the Japanese market. His latest animated TV series, Little Bony, produced by NHK and Sony Creative, reaches out with its positive message and “can do” themes to over 8 million children a day in Japan.

08 DEPH
Graffiti is a major influence in Deph’s art today. Some of his artistic influences today include HR Giger, Paul Booth, Jeff Soto, Twist, Alex Gross, Mark Ryden, Greg Simkins, and Daim. Deph's work has been shown in galleries and events across the US. Deph is a self-taught and well motivated artist. When he is away from the canvases and walls his concentration is behind his clothing company called To Die For Clothing (www.todieforclothing.com) where his ideas and designs become walking canvases for hardcore kids and many others who endorse it.

09 Derek Hess
Cleveland based printmaker Derek Hess gained notoriety in the mid-90s for his explosively passionate illustrations for underground concert posters. Derek’s work is featured in the permanent collections of the Louvre in France and the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland. He has been featured in publications such as Spin Magazine, Newsweek, Juxtapoz and Alternative Press. His art has also been featured on MTV and VH1. Derek also recently created Strhess clothing and is currently developing Strhessfest, which is a festival that features both music and art.

*Limited edition framed print "It's Chess not Checkers" included with sale.

10 Diane von Furstenberg
Belgium-born designer Diane von Furstenberg has been a fixture of the American Fashion world since arriving in New York in 1972 with her signature jersey dresses. She went on to not only sell 5 million of her signature wrap dresses, but also to succeed in the beauty, home and publishing industries. Today, Diane von Furstenberg is again at the forefront of the fashion industry. She designs from her atelier on the edge of the Meat Packing district, and her designs are sold in over 50 countries.

11 Donald Hearn for WLVZ
Donald Hearn, who previously founded and design-directed Orfi, an acronym for The Organization for Returning Fashion Interest; and Isa Saalabi, who has established the retail ventures ISA (located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn), and Nom de Guerre (located in Manhattan), are part of WLVZ. WLVZ, pronounced "wolves", is a New York based line with a design studio behind the Nom de Guerre store, at the corner of Bleecker and Broadway, downtown New York. WLVZ is based upon the concept of the wolf pack as found in nature, the line operates on the precept of the concurrence of a group effort as a means of producing new work.

12 Doze Green
Doze Green is a graffiti artist who lives and works in San Francisco.

13 Ewok 5MH
Ewok Started writing graffiti in 1990. He moved to Brooklyn in 1996 to study animation at Pratt Institute. He also owns his own clothing line -- GIMME, designs toys, and is soon to publish a book and travel the world involved in art openings alongside some of the worlds most credible graffiti artists.

14 Fafi & Tilt
Graffiti couple since 1998, fiancé and pygmalion, Muse and pin-up lovers... From France!

15 Luke Irwin (Filth)
Luke Irwin aka Filth is the principal at Filth Robotics, a New York based design studio. He has completed projects ranging from product design to graphic design, packaging and toy design. Luke was the Art Director of the award-winning Readymade Magazine and is currently the key graphic designer for Kidrobot and is responsible for the original logo design for Kidrobot. Other toy projects include an 8 Inch Devil Qee for Hong Kong toy company Toy2R and Kidrobot’s Brooklyn Qee editions I and II.

16 Frank Kozik
Frank Kozik is an artist and a toy designer and lives and works in San Francisco. He is famous for his paintings, toy designs, sculptures, and well-know poster-art. Look for upcoming toy collaborations between Frank & Kidrobot in 2004!

17 Gary Baseman
Painter. TV/Movie Producer. Toy designer. Humorist. Mr. Baseman is the three-time Emmy award winning creator and executive producer of “Teacher’s Pet,” the critically acclaimed animated television series and feature-length animated film released this year. His artwork continues to contribute to major publications such as The New Yorker, Time, The New York Times, and Rolling Stone. Even the corporate world has been smeared by Baseman’s drawings—his international corporate clients include Nike, Chili's, Gatorade, Mercedes-Benz, Labatt, and Thomas Cook. His artwork also created the identity of the award-winning, best selling game "Cranium." The National Portrait Gallery in D.C. and the Museum of Modern Art in Rome feature his work in their permanent collections. His 352 page book of his art, titled “Dumb Luck” was just published by Chronicle Books.

18 Glenn Barr
Glenn Barr is one Detroit’s most celebrated and successful underground artists. Barr’s work has been featured in a variety of comics and graphic novels from Mad, DC Comics and Paradox Press as well as in a successful series of self-published books called HEEP. Barr's contributions to animation include background styling for The Ren and Stimpy Show, Bjork's I Miss You video, and The New Woody Woodpecker Show. His paintings have been reproduced in the periodicals Big, Film Threat, Juxtapoz, Juxtapoz Erotica, and Tease and in the 2003 book, Lowlife Paradise: The Works of Glenn Barr, published by La Luz de Jesus Press & Last Gasp.

19 Greg Foley for Visionaire
Grey Foley graduated from the Rhode Island School of Design with a BFA and currently serves as the Creative Director and Designer for Visionaire. He is also the Design Director for V Magazine and is an Teacher/Instructor at Parsons School of Design. His work has been exhibited at the MoMA in New York and the Centre Georges Pompidou in Paris. His list of clients include Calvin Klein, Columbia Records, Dior Homme, GAP, EMI/Parlophone Gucci, Givenchy and more.

20 Haze
As a founding member of The Soul Artists, Eric Haze was an essential part of the collective of artists that brought graffiti as an art form into the arena of art galleries and media consideration. Upon founding his New York based design studio in 1984, Haze went on to design and produce a wide range of works in the hip-hop and entertainment communities. In 1991 Haze moved his base of operations to Los Angeles where, alongside his design studio, he founded his current eponymous clothing company Haze. Haze has also produced limited editions of jewelry, furniture, posters, skateboards and accessories.

21 Heatherette
Heatherette is a blend of New York City dazzle and pop fused with the spirit of the millennium. The line is a perfect combination of celebrity chic and street sleek. Heatherette features slinky dresses, punk tees, flirty skirts and includes basics in denim and leather to pair with the trademark spirited-popism that is sweeping the fashion scene.
Designed by Richie Rich and Traver Rains, Heatherette is a finger-on-the-pulse custom-ready-to-wear clothing line.

22 Huck Gee
When Huck is not running Kidrobot’s San Francisco outpost, he spends his time in his studio creating beautiful canvases. While Huck’s urban-erotic character art is rife with Eastern design elements, the lines and contours flow from his days as a San Francisco graffiti artist. Huck has designed t-shirts and toys for Kidrobot and continues to devote his free time to his illustrations which usually feature his signature kanji always reminding him to live life to the fullest. Huck is also an avid racer and frequently participates in road rallies in California.

23 Jason Siu
Hong Kong artist Jason Siu is one of the foremost and most influential of the new wave of Asian toy designers. Popular toy series’ include Monkey Playground and Dancing with Gravity.

24 Jean-David Boujnah for Yoyamart
Fresh out of the Rhode Island School of Design, Jean-David Boujnah became Creative Director at Pitch Productions. His momentum lead him to create his own graphic design company, Calliope Studios independently acquiring clients such as BMW Motorcorp, Good Machine International, How to Guru, the SciFi Channel, Vertical Asia, Firstream, and Siggraph, the famous animation festival. Between a Masters at Parsons and becoming partner and Art Director of the critically acclaimed “Soundwalk” walking tour, JD Boujnah found time to design, develop, and open a very successful baby store in New York, Yoya. He went on to found a store for older kids – Yoyamart with his partners.

25 Jessica Stockholder
Jessica Stockholder is a sculptor and currently serves as the Director of Graduate Studies in Sculpture at Yale University. Her work has shown all over the world and is also featured in the public collections at the Whitney Museum in New York, the British Museum in London, and the Museum of Fine Art in Boston among others.

26 Jonathan Alger of Chermayeff & Geismar
Jonathan Alger's belief in exhibition design as a form of life-long learning has resulted in permanent displays for many of America's most prestigious cultural institutions. He has created interpretive designs for an aviary at the Bronx Zoo, hands-on exhibits for the New York Hall of Science, a multimedia history experience in Singapore and an exhibit about race and culture in Mississippi, among many others. Currently, he is planning new visitor experiences at Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles, and creating a permanent home for the Star Spangled Banner, the flag that inspired the national anthem.

27 Kenzo Minami
Originally from Kobe, Japan, Kenzo started out his career as Set Designer for TV broadcast including MTV and Sci-Fi Channel which lead him to shoot his own shorts and TV spots. He also has done multiple projects as Interface Designer with the team of M.I.T. Media Lab. Apart from his commercial works as a partner / art director / designer of the creative agency Panoptic Inc, he's been working as an artist. He has published his works in multiple publication including Flaunt Magazine, Blackbook, XLR8R, Lodown, Addict Magazine, and more. He also was the first artist commissioned to do mural painting for Nike's first art project space in New York City. His work and design has been commission by Colette VH1, Nike, Adidas and more.

28 Laurene Boym
Laurene Leon Boym, designer and educator, graduated from the School of Visual Arts with a BFA in 1985. She also attended Pratt’s graduate school on a full tuition assistantship, graduating with a Master’s in Industrial Design in 1993. Since 1994, Laurene has been a Principal at Boym Partners Inc, founded by Constantin Boym in 1986. In 1992, Laurene Leon Boym was a founder of Association of Women Industrial Designers (AWID) and headed the organization between 1995/97. Boym is also the recipient of numerous design awards, the most recent of which are: Best of Category at I.D. Annual Design Awards (2000); The George Nelson Award from Interiors Magazine (1999). Recent exhibitions include Strangely Familiar, at Walker Art Center (2003); Oh Boym! A Sideshow of Design, at Bellevue Art Museum, Seattle and Vitra Gallery, New York. (2003); and Transformations, at Parsons School of Design (2003).

最便宜的1000美元 <han2>  高档玩具~还不如买个好手机来玩!10几W RMB的渔缸 cold1 可以买车了!~
爱情就像一场瘟疫,说来就来,不受人的控制,但走的时候就没那么简单了,它总会留下尸骸遍地……

返回列表