返回列表 发帖

卧槽……外国佬真开放……

Woman Gets 60 Years for Sex with 12-Year-Olds
五十六个万花,五十六枝笔,五十六个利针一起捅你菊花,五十六个乱撒,汇成一句话,我擦OT尼玛水T秀秀求拉!

要河蟹,不予翻译

A woman who had sexual relationships with two young boys has been handed a 60 year sentence.

The 33-year-old Indiana mother of two had sexual relationships with two boys, aged 11 and 12, over a one year period.
She was subsequently charged with 9 counts of child molestation.
One mother spoke of her surprise at the offender being a woman and her outrage at what was “taken” from her son:

“[She] took away the first relationship that my son will be able to have, the first girlfriend experience of a teen … the first intimate moment, the first everything that we as adults got to experience.
She’s left a mark on them, a mark that’s going to last the rest of their life. It’s never going to go away.
Society, I think, needs to step up to the plate as well and make sure they’re just not watching males, they need to be watching females as well.
I would’ve never in a million years thought a female would have done something like that to my child. But I guess we kinda walked around with blinders on.”

The other mother is even more hysterical, haranguing the judge for as long a sentence as possible:

“My son is going to have a long road ahead of him.
As far as I’m concerned there is no sentence in this world that is good enough. You took every precious moment he could experience in his life.
You preyed on him and then when you were done with him you preyed on the other one.
I ask you, your honor, if you would please do the fullest extent, as much as you possibly can, because this is going to set an example for all of the other women out there that are doing it and getting by with it. No one is standing up for our sons … and at some point someone has to. I have no pity for you.”
The court ignored the woman’s pleas for mercy and sentenced her to two consecutive 30 year sentences, also forcing her to register as a violent sex offender.
The average sentence for murder in the US is 15-20 years…
五十六个万花,五十六枝笔,五十六个利针一起捅你菊花,五十六个乱撒,汇成一句话,我擦OT尼玛水T秀秀求拉!

黄瓜幻想等她...60岁...

幸福是什么,幸福就是猫吃鱼,狗吃肉,奥特曼打小怪兽。。。

XX无极限
不是你死,就是我活

12岁..能Sex?
一样的仙境,不一样的RO

原帖由 你的微笑的纯净 于 2009-12-19 19:14 发表
12岁..能Sex?

很负责任的告诉你

亲人之间谈到钱伤感情  情人之间谈到感情伤钱

炫耀贴。。
炫耀自己英语好。