返回列表 发帖

Help with BMS song

Hi every one sry that i cant write chinese cos my chinese suck anyway i just want to know after i download the BMS 有KEY音and BMS 无KEY音 where do i put it at.

sry for my bad english too.Pls reply.THx

真是辛苦吖……看这种英文……咳咳,关于这个问题!!我……不太清楚……

大概就是……BMS的压缩包解开后……不要删除文件夹……更不要重复文件夹……然后定义BMS目录……应该是这样吧……

--传说中的ESTi。。

use winrar unzip the zip file in to a directory,and in mania,open the menu"文件" -> "设置目录" input the directory path under "BMS路径" -> "确定"
Press F8 Open the "Open dialog", Select "BMS" Lable,press the button "刷新文件列表" -> "所有文件", then you can see the song is in the list
enjoy~

楼主能看懂中文吗?

具体做法如下:

假如要解压缩的是完整的一个文件夹,直接解压缩到“X:\劲乐团\”目录下,
然后打开O2MANIA,点文件,再点设置目录,将BMS目录设置为“X:\劲乐团”
然后再点打开文件,点BMS栏,然后点右下脚的刷新即可。

假如要解压缩的是不完整的一个文件夹,而是“XXX.BMS和XXX.mp3”等,则可在劲乐团目录下创建一个BMS文件夹,将东西解压缩到这个文件夹,然后设置目录。目录的设置方法同上。

原帖由 拉稀分机 于 2006-6-7 12:05 发表
use winrar unzip the zip file in to a directory,and in mania,open the menu"文件" -> "设置目录" input the directory path under "BMS路径" -> "确定"
Pres ...

好多grammar错...
[冇主语]use winrar unzip the zip file [系into唔系in to]in to a directory,and in mania,[一句有两个动词...]open the menu"文件" -> "设置目录" input the directory path under "BMS路径" -> "确定"
Press F8 Open the "Open dialog", Select "BMS" Lable,press the button "刷新文件列表" -> "所有文件", then you can see the song [are系唔系好d]is in the list
enjoy~

偶英语小白.....闪.

do i have to make a new folder nd name it BMS then put the file in to the
mania file or anythin?

where is the Open dialog cos my com is using english i cant see chinese only some

原帖由 billy124212 于 2006-6-7 17:36 发表

好多grammar错...
use winrar unzip the zip file in to a directory,and in mania,open the menu"文件" -> "设置目录" input the directory path under "BMS路径" -> &q ...

放心吧

论坛上的人都看的懂的,貌似大哥你没去过外国网站

Establishes a new folder, then put BMS as well as MP3 to the folder in may, then your O2MANIA way wanted certainly to be right. For example puts the folder “the tabletop”, then your way also was the tabletop on OK!

i have go to the "文件" -> "设置目录" and have put the link to the folder but under my BSM song dun have any of it

Oh!!
Ni men shuo de wo dou kan bu dong~~~

原帖由 小虾米A 于 2006-6-8 05:47 发表
Oh!!
Ni men shuo de wo dou kan bu dong~~~

冒充英文?砍!!!!!!!!

--传说中的ESTi。。

原帖由 EvalPowar 于 2006-6-7 23:08 发表
i have go to the "文件" -> "设置目录" and have put the link to the folder but under my BSM song dun have any of it

pls creat a new folder under the O2mania's folder.
put the XXX.bms , XXX.mp3 , XXX.wav and so on that u have downloaded from the "K音" or  "无K音"  into  the new folder .

then open the "设置目录" , set the BMS link like this:"X:\O2mania\"

click "OK(确定)"  button .
in the end , open the songs'menu .
u must click "fresh the folder(刷新文件)".
Finally,u will c the songs .

i have press the fresh the folder(刷新文件) but still nth come out then today i try to dl some song but cant dl it

返回列表