Board logo

标题: [英语学习贴]xiao shen yang [打印本页]

作者: kamenbz    时间: 2009-2-27 01:29     标题: [英语学习贴]xiao shen yang

It’s my turn now. Maybe my appearance has surprised lots of dear friends [what he calls his audience]. A man like me will probably baffle you guys. Hoa~ [his iconic interjection].

Actually, when I was a child, I looked quite pretty, dear friends. My mom still praises me nowadays, “Son, don’t be pissed off because people say you’re ugly. You were the prettiest when you were a kid. Moms know best. Every time I took you to the park, many people gathered around, asking: “Auntie, where did you find this monkey?!’”

This doesn’t matter, dear friends. I just look like a monster. A real monster. I would meet with strange comments everywhere. Pia~ pia~ de [his other iconic interjection].

But sometimes I was lucky in love. The other day, with my little bag, dear friends… As you know, I come from Northeastern China [Dongbei], somewhere near Shenyang… with my little bag, I was walking on the street. Pia~ pia~ de. I was walking. Pia~ pia~ de. As I was walking, a girl came up to me, who looked quite outstanding, and quite pretty. She as about 17 or 18, and excitedly asks me, “Bro, are you the guy who performs in the ‘Er Ren Zhuan’ ( 'two-person act')? The guy named ‘Xiao Shenyang’?” I responded: “Yeah. So?” “Bro, every time I look at you, I think that I see the sea.”

How sweet she was, dear friends! That was the first time I was praised as ‘the sea’! I was so happy! I asked, “Do you like me? Are you falling in love with me?” This girl’s answer was so irritating. “Bro, please don’t misunderstand me,” she said, “I have seasick problems. When I see the sea, I just throw up…”

欢迎光临 浆糊论坛-RO小站 (http://bbs.rohome.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2