Board logo

标题: 召唤元首大人~ [打印本页]

作者: 窝你色个好    时间: 2008-6-8 21:50     标题: 召唤元首大人~

德文哦,译下吧,会不会太多?
Hinano’s announcement that she has jumped on the Kyonko bandwagon was the nudge for a few thoughts, that have been fermenting away at the bottom of my mind’s barrel, to bubble to the surface. A couple of quick comments on the Kyonko phenomenon and Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS parodies of Nanoha’s ‘Full Power Full Release!’ (全力全開) catch phrase.

After Myssa Rei’s comment, I have been searching my feelings about the whole Kyonko thing. There were two things about it which did not particularly endear themselves to me. First, the girls get turned into guys. Yuki becomes Yuuki. orz orz orz orz

Second, it also got me thinking about my own double standards. I found Haruhi’s megalomaniac treatment of everyone else (particularly Mikuru) to be funny but it became much less funny when she was became a he. I agreed with Kyon that Itsuki’s face was too close but with Kyonko x female Itsuki, it’s suddenly not so bad. Likewise I am sooooo look forward to the animation of the Ryouko x Yuki scenes of The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya but Ryou x Yuuki is ‘your face is too close’. Oh who am I kidding? The most vigorously enforced moral and religious prohibitions aren’t against things that are manifestly bad but the things that are the most tempting and fun! Ryou x Yuuki Y4L! It was the above beautiful water colour-style fanart by beniko (?) that made me do it! *shoots self* This whole Kyonko thing has revived Hinano’s interest in the Haruhi universe and actually made me go ‘Woohoo!’ at yaoi. That’s the power of fandom and parody. orz

StrikerS completed its airing some time ago but thoughtful commentaries continue to be written, most recently by bluemist. It never ceases to delight me what fans can read from and into MSLN, be it The Animanachronism’s philosophy-inspired piece that seems to conclude on a note reminiscent of the debates on substantialism versus relationism in sociology or NegativeZero’s classic Jungian psychological reading of the first two seasons. My own reading is rather more shallow and consists mainly of two main points: NANOHA X FATE FTW and MUST HAVE ‘A DAY IN THE LIFE OF SIGNUM-NEESAN’ OVA. :3

The series also seems to evoke similar parodies among doujinshi circles with completely different art styles and tangential takes on the Nanoverse such as Chanomi and Tamagoya; so pleased to own some of their work. On Nanoha’s ‘Full Power Full Release’ catchphrase which fits in with a ‘White Devil’ story, the former urges the sakura to flee the forthcoming mayhem, a telling contrast of the incongruity between the beautiful scenery and friendship and the enormous powers of destruction and battle mania (pink hearts!) of the cast.

The latter, on the other hand, makes fun of how the seniors take exception (link will probably expire in about a week or two, Tamagoya does that) to how the newbies think they might actually have a chance of winning and on that last day of Riot Force Six, the sound of four souls being crushed resounded through the land. Gyaaaaaa~~~ LOL Bonus LOL at how cruelly the art marginalizes Fretting Fate.

Great stuff. And free marketing that keeps fan awareness and engagement going.
作者: 27617842    时间: 2008-6-8 21:52

作者: 27617842    时间: 2008-6-8 21:53

阅读理解?
作者: 咔哇咿の嗳    时间: 2008-6-8 21:54

可以去TAOBAO找人翻译的...
作者: 窝你色个好    时间: 2008-6-8 22:00

BLOG,
淘宝不熟啊
作者: 第三帝国元首    时间: 2008-6-8 22:02

这个是英文。。。。
作者: liuhlightning    时间: 2008-6-8 22:03

原帖由 窝你色个好 于 2008-6-8 09:50 PM 发表