Board logo

标题: 【ctrl+c/v党】‘Prison Break’ Season 4 Picked Up(虽然很早就知道廖- -) [打印本页]

作者: ?鈁悾Dě俊    时间: 2008-3-25 12:41     标题: 【ctrl+c/v党】‘Prison Break’ Season 4 Picked Up(虽然很早就知道廖- -)

Nick Santora, writer and co-executive producer of Prison Break, just announced on his blog that season 4 was just officially picked up by FOX. (Yes, that is Santora to the right with Prison Break Oragami Crane earrings.)

Santora wrote, “So we got word on Wednesday that we are officially picked up by the network for Season 4. This is great news. We are all very excited. We are moving offices onto the Fox Studio Lot next week and we had to say goodbye to the offices that were our home for the past 3 years … not really that sad because, well, c’mon, it’s just a frickin’ building. But my new office is about half the size with just a tiny window which normally would suck except for one thing … I get to go to work everyday with people I love and respect and I get to be creative. So I don’t really give a rat’s *** what our new offices look like! For those of you who celebrate Easter, have a great one. I will be at my home having Easter dinner with family (visiting cousins) and friends (including Prison Break writer Kalinda Vazquez) — it should be a nice weekend leading into an even better week of diving head-first into Season 4! Best, Nick.”

右边的是谁?
作者: ?鈁悾Dě俊    时间: 2008-3-25 12:42

ps:达人告诉我看youtube的方法吧。。点都点不进去
作者: 黑龍    时间: 2008-3-25 12:51

他男友迈?
作者: 所罗门    时间: 2008-3-25 13:33

思考费是gay呀
作者: 切兔子额西瓜    时间: 2008-3-25 13:34

就像所罗门和2B迈?
作者: 春仔    时间: 2008-3-25 13:40

没怎么仔细看,回来再翻译

欢迎光临 浆糊论坛-RO小站 (http://bbs.rohome.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2