Board logo

标题: [mop]NBA,姚明和我,深夜泪成 [打印本页]

作者: .lemon.    时间: 2006-12-28 20:28     标题: [mop]NBA,姚明和我,深夜泪成

思考良久,终于想要写篇好好的帖子了。为了篮球,为了NBA,为了我钟爱的偶像姚明。
  只是谈谈自己是怎么喜欢NBA和姚明的,作为理性派姚蜜的忠实成员之一,谈谈自己近14年的NBA球龄和对姚明的感情。

还记得是93年的一天,从邻居的大哥家偷偷看到了借来的录像带,那是他在美国的亲戚专程带来的,篮球之神,乔丹的比赛录像带。当时真的看呆了,无法形容的惊诧,无法形容的惊叹,无法形容的惊愕。我真的不敢相信,原来世界上,还有一种那么精彩,激烈,充满斗争趣味且悬念丛生的运动——篮球,所以,在此之后,我知道了,原来,如果打了篮球,人类也可以飞翔。
  于是有了94,95年心潮澎湃的大梦和尤因对决,有了96年的飞人王者归来和我这个懵懂的,跳跃着篮球心脏的13岁小球迷。

然后就是96年的一天,在我的家乡,苏州的一场球赛,把另一个人带进了我的篮球生活。
  我的印象很清晰,当时的中国篮球才刚刚职业化,还有CBA和CNBA两个分立的联赛。那是苏州的球迷也不多,市场还很小。那时的上海东方队,如果我没记错的话,应该是刚刚打入甲级联赛吧,不管是为了磨练队伍,还是培养市场,他们来了,跟当时的前卫寰岛打了一场友谊赛。现在想想,真的很搞笑,但是我一辈子也忘记不了。当时的海报没有照片,没有图案,就有那么一句简单但足够震撼的话:“来看2米13的16岁小巨人轻松扣篮”,于是我便好奇的买了10元钱的票,走进了破旧不堪的体育场。好奇的,想看看那个据说可以站着扣篮的人到底长什么样子。唉,失望之极,原来他不是主力,甚至还不能算是替补,虽然坐着,但是还是看得出有着超乎常人的小腿和躯干上有着一个稚气的脸。他没有说话,只是静静的坐在场边,看师兄们比赛,安静的和他的身高极不相称。整场比赛,他只上了几分钟,没有投篮,抢了几个篮板,但是很可惜,每次抢完,他都会摔跤,巨大的身体,瘦弱的肩膀,2米13的身高根本挡不住前卫武警粗野的动作,一次,两次,三次,他摔在硬梆梆的水泥地板上,发出“咚咚”的响声。没有人扶他,大家都忙着退防,他艰难的站起来,一颠一颠的跑回半场;也没有人等他进攻,因为那时的上海队是靠三分取胜的,他会跟胳膊比他粗2圈的内线挤位置,虽然,结果我不说也知道。终于,不知道是对于弟子被矮他近两个头的欺负心存不忍,还是他实在表现太差,教练把他换了下来。他还是不说话,默默的走到休息席的最后一位,坐下,揉着自己的胳膊,静静的看师兄们比赛。我觉得真的不过瘾。因为中国的篮球和我看到的神往的美国篮球,NBA,那个有“飞翔的人类”的地方差的太远了。于是我走到靠近他的地方,冲着他喊了起来“喂喂,2米13的,扣个篮啊~~”。但是,他终于,没能再上场。

于是,那成就了我和姚明的第一次,也是迄今为止唯一的一次见面。

终于,在99年,当我听到姚明这个名字的时候,我清楚的知道,13岁的我也许已经见过中国篮球史上最伟大的球员,而当时,我没有找他签名。
  终于,在2000年,当我看到姚明把另一位“飞翔的人类”文斯卡特一巴掌扇得眼冒金星时,我知道,他就是我的偶像。
  终于,在2001年,当我考进上海外国语大学,别人问我是不是为了美女进这所学校的时候,我都会酷酷的对他们说“美女有偶像的吸引力大么?”
  终于,在2005年,当我捧着英语专八的证书和管理学学士学位证书,将要离开这座姚明的名誉母校时,我猛地想起,4年前,还有个未完的梦:我终于,还是没能见到姚明。
  终于,在2006年,当我一次次看到姚明受伤时,我会想起,10年前,那个稚气未脱的少年一次次在水泥地上摔跤的场景。
  终于,我开始在这个论坛做翻译,发帖子,希望看到,哪怕一次,哪怕一个字,姚明的留言。

因为每次打篮球,累得两腿发硬的时候,我都会说,想想姚明吧。
  因为每次工作得厌倦,想要找个地方偷偷懒的时候,我都会说,想想姚明吧。
  因为每次跟女朋友闹别扭,吵得不可开交的时候,我都会说,想想姚明吧。
  因为每次生活失意,挫败感倍增的时候,我都会说,想想姚明吧。

喜欢姚明,已经超越了篮球本身。

所以,才会有,每次与姚黑的无味与无谓的争辩。
  所以,才会有,每次翻译美国论坛,让大家了解火箭和姚明近况的开心与愉悦。
  所以,才会有,很惬意的发誓,以后即使见到姚明也不会打扰他请他签名。
  所以,姚明大哥,如果你看到了这个帖子,请忘了那些无味与无谓的争辩。世界上总会有一批人,坚定的,毫无条件的,无偿的在默默支持你!

不说别的了,如果大家喜欢姚明,请给我支持,请给姚明支持。即使他打得不好,即使他受了重伤,想想那时的姚明和那时的自己,给彼此哪怕一点点的勉励和有益的建议。Fighting!

做人要厚道,转载请注明来自猫扑(mop.com)
(发帖时间:2006-12-27 13:53:30)
--- 不要点我的ID  空间 相册 博客

【楼主】 (1):然后翻译火箭论坛球迷祝福姚明圣诞快乐的帖子,我也不想说什么了,比比人家,看看自己,姚黑们,你们觉得愧疚吗?

There have been several indications that Yao reads this board, so....

Yao, thanks for your great play. This has been an MVP like season for you thus far. I know you are extremely disappointed, but I want you know how proud we are of you (except your trash mouth comments to Kayman, could have done without that - a little humor). We all want the Rockets to win, and you will be greatly missed. But, we are also concerned about your pain, your state of mind, and your well- being. Many of us are praying for you. Rest, recover, and get well. Don't rush it, just do your best. A big fan.
  有些 迹象表明姚明上这个论坛看帖子,所以…
  姚,谢谢你打得那么好。迄今为止,你这个赛季的表现是MVP水准的。我知道你一定非常非常沮丧,但是我想让你知道我们有多为你骄傲(除了你对卡曼说的那些垃圾话——幽默一个)我们都希望火箭能赢,我们都非常的想念你。但是我们仍然很关心你的痛苦,你的思想状态,你的健康。我们很多人都在为你祈祷。休息,恢复,然后好转。不要着急,只要尽力就好。你的忠实球迷。

Yao you are mighty!
  姚,你无所不能!

I hope for your speedy recovery Yao Ming. Take care
  希望你早日康复。照顾好自己。

damm you Tim Thomas
  该死的蒂姆托马斯

YAO, a hero comes alone,with the strength to carry on,and you cast your fears aside... And you'll finally see the truth,that a hero lies in you... Lord knows dreams are hard to follow,but don't let anyone tear them away.Hold on,there will be tomorrow.In time,you'll find the way.

姚,(译者按:译者最爱的歌曲之一的歌词:玛丽亚凯莉的英雄,这个真难翻,翻得不好见谅)英雄独来独往,力量与你常在,恐惧与你无缘…你最终将面对真理,英雄与你同在…上帝知道梦难追寻,但不要让别人把它摧毁。坚持不懈,明天将会到来。那是,你也会找到成功之途。

Happy Holidays to both Yao and Tmac.

Get well, both you y'all.

姚明和麦蒂节日快乐。
  早日康复,你们两个。

The Big Wall has crumbled!!! Lets start rebuilding it right away! It's going to take 6 weeks to repair. Best wishes to you The Big One and may you be back on your feet at the earliest opportunity. Poppy I'll be over after Christmas. Y
  PS It just won't be quite the same without you!
  长城倒下了!!!让我们重新修建!需要6周的时间。大个子给你最好的祝福,希望你能越快恢复越好。
  我也会在圣诞节以后康复。
  注:当然不会跟你一样。

love Yao so much. He obviously plays through pain (the toe).

That live feed on 51 when he couldn't hold back his pain ... tear jerking...

it makes me not care about anything else wrt Rockets other than Yao's pain. Yao is the Rockets. He gives us so much. He deserves to play. He wants to play. He loves to play.

I love Yao. He's the best!

我真的喜欢姚明。他明显是带着伤痛打球的(脚趾)。
  在51台播出的转播,他强忍着伤痛…眼泪流下来了…
  除了姚的伤痛,我不会关心任何火箭的其他事了。姚就是火箭。他给了我们那么多。他理应打球。他想打球,他喜欢打球。
  我爱姚,他是最好的!

Yao,

Get healthy. The fans love you. You'll claim your MVP trophy soon enough.

Best wishes to you and yours!

And Merry Christmas!

姚
  早日康复。球迷喜欢你。你会很快拿到MVP奖杯的
  给你和你的家人最好的问候!
  圣诞快乐。

Yao we miss you already!

Get well Soon!

姚,我们已经开始想你了!
  请快点好起来吧。

Rest up and get strong again Big Guy!

Have your mom make some birds nest soup. I hear that stuff heals a lot of things.

好好休息,变得更强壮,大个子!
  让你妈妈做些燕窝汤。我听说那东西可以治很多病。

Yao Ming,

Get well soon. Don't rush it. Your fully recovery is more important than a few games, for you, for your fans and (maybe) for Rockets too.

Merry Christmas

姚明,
  早日康复。别着急。你的痊愈比比赛更重要,对你,对你的球迷,或许对火箭都更重要。
  圣诞快乐

God speed your recovery Yao and from one fellow chinese to another...i say "eat bitterness" and "add fuel"

btw...how do we know he reads this board?
  上帝会让你快点恢复的姚。学学我的中国朋友说话…“吃苦”和“加油”
  另外,我们怎么知道他上这个论坛?

yao:

we know you will come back stronger and better than ever, and will pick up right where you left off, dominating the nba and embarrassing other players. so take your time, and carry this team to the championship when you are good and ready. god bless you!

姚:
  我们都知道你会回来,比以前更强壮,更优秀,然后会把你失去的再夺回来,统治NBA,羞辱对手。所以不要着急,在你健康和准备好的时候,带领这支球队夺得冠军。上帝保佑你。

Yao,

We've seen your transformation from a star to a superstar after your toe surgery, and we'll be ready to witness again your transformation from a superstar to a real MVP after your rehabilitation from the fracture!!!

Get well soon!

PS: Please also extend this to Tmac while you're watching movie together.

姚:
  我们见证了你在脚趾手术后从一个明星转变成超级巨星,而在你这次骨裂过后,我们会再次见证你从一位超级举行成长为真正的MVP的。
  早日康复
  注:在你们一起看电影的时候,别把我说跟你的话告诉他。

Get well big man! we all love you and wish you a speedy recovery, not just so you can get back on the court for the team but just for your well-being.

大个子早日康复。我们都爱你,也希望你能快点好起来。不是为了能回到赛场,而是为了你自己的健康。

Yao.

Take your time. We are going to convert Luther Head to a Larry Bird, and with wings.

姚
  别急。我们会把鲁瑟海德变成拉里伯德的,当然是带翅膀的。

I'm not trying to rush you, Yao, but I think you should know that there's been talk on this board about bringing in Shawn Kemp as a replacement. If you stay on the inactive list too long, that would give Shawn the chance to father a dozen or more children across the country. So get well as soon as possible. Do it for the children, Yao!

And -- seriously -- happy holidays to you and your family.

我不会催你的,姚。但是我想你应该知道在这个论坛上有人说要用肖恩坎普来替代你。如果你在伤病名单上太长时间的话,那会让肖恩有机会在这个国家养一群孩子出来的。所以快点好起来啊。为了你的孩子,姚。

当然——正经的说——祝你和你家人节日愉快

Yao, I feel your pain, physically and mentally...
  Please think in this way, Tmac's injury gives Wells chance to play and we beat spurs, this time, while you eventually gets some good rest, Tmac may step up huge out of his pain, bonzi, battier and head continue to grow... As long as we stay in course, we'll be championship contender when you come back. Best wishes.

姚,我能体会你的痛苦,肉体的和精神的..
  请这么想想。麦蒂的受伤让威尔斯有机会回来比赛,打败马刺。这次在你最终休息好,恢复好之前,麦蒂会好的更快,邦齐,巴蒂尔和海德也会继续成长,只要我们还在竞争者行列中,我们就会在你回来以后去争夺冠军,好运。

As JVG said, it there is a guy who should not be injured, it is Yao. Yao has a big heart. I sincerely wish him get well SOONER (not soon). God bless him.
  就像范甘迪说的,如果有一个人不该受伤,那就是姚。姚有个大心脏。我真心希望他能好的更快些,上帝保佑他。

Please take your time to recover, and come back stronger!

There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and when you are there, we will be with you!

Merry Christmas!

别着急,回来的话就更强壮了。
  在每条路的尽头都有阳光,当你举步维艰时,我们都会支持你。
  圣诞快乐。

Yao, we love you big fella. i wish you all the best and Recovery.

姚,我们喜欢你这个大个子。祝福你,祝你早日康复。

Yao Ming, have a long vacation - Christmas, New Year, and Chinese New Year!

Have a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2007!!!

姚明,好好过个假期吧-圣诞,新年和中国的春节。
  祝你拥有一个快乐,健康,充满希望的2007年!!!

Yao - Hope you have a fast and lasting recovery. I know you will come back stronger than ever to lead the Rockets to a successful season. The Rockets and its fans will miss you but don't rush coming back until you are fully recovered

姚-希望你快快康复,永远不要再受伤。我希望你比以前更强壮,然后带领火箭打出成功的赛季。火箭和球迷都会想念你,但是不到痊愈,不要急着复出。

Yao:

Hey, The Lord of the Rings, Merry christmas! We all know it's tough for you now. Just relax, have fun with your gf. Because we also know that when the king returns, he will bring us the thing. May the injury and the pain get away from you for ever.

姚:
  嘿,指环王,圣诞快乐!我们都知道这对你很艰难。放松一下吧,跟你的女朋友开心的玩玩。因为我们都知道,当王者归来的时候,他会带来戒指。希望伤病和痛苦永远远离你。

Yao get well soon!

Hope when you return, like last season, you will 执行uate your game further to average 30/12/3/3 and lead the rockets to the nba champion!!!

God bless you!

姚,快快好起来!
  希望你回来的时候像上个赛季一样,你会将自己的比赛提升到更高的境界,平均30分,12板,3助攻3盖帽,然后带领火箭拿到冠军!!!
  上帝保佑你!

Yao Ming eat lots of chicken broth made with a whole chicken and chicken feet. It will help you heal faster. Chicken broth from scratch is alot healthier and has more mineral than instant broth. Take extra vitamin D(Cholecalciferol) and vitamin K(K2 version is best).

Get well. Heal fast.

姚明,多喝点鸡汤,用整鸡加鸡腿烧的。它会让你更快的恢复。多吃点维他命D和维他命K。
  快点好起来~

YAO, take care of yourself and get well soon.
  Hope we can see you on court on Chinese Spring Festival!!

姚明,照顾好自己,早日康复。
  希望我们能在春节的时候看到你。

Yao,
  if you cant play in the all star game, im sure there's a spot for you at the pai gow tables in vegas!
  getwell!

姚,如果你不能打全明星的话,我肯定拉斯维加斯也会为你留下位置的。
  好起来!!

Yao, this injury could not have happened to a more undeserving player. Please get well soon!

姚,这种伤病再也不会发生在你这种不该受伤的球员身上了,请快点好起来!

Yao:
  At this darkest moment, I hope you take your time to get a full recovery, never rush it back (Although I want see you play the very next game), you have a long career to go.
  I appreciate all the joyful and tearful moments you bring to me.

姚:
  在这个黑暗的时刻,我希望你能慢慢痊愈。千万不要急着回来(虽然我很想看你下场比赛),你的职业生涯还很长。
  谢谢你,给我的那些开心和悲伤的时刻。

What doesnt kill you makes you stronger.
  Lets make the biggest second half comeback in NBA history!!!

这些都打不垮你,只有让你更坚强
  让我们创造NBA历史上最伟大的后程发力吧!!!

Yao...you have been a great player and human being. You made my dull graduate life fun on your game nights. With you down, I have to go digging my books again, but I will be back when you get back to the court. I hope you will take good care of your health on and off the court from everyday.

姚,你是个优秀的球员和一个好人。我的大学时光因为有你的比赛而变得不再枯燥。你受伤了,我又要去啃书本了,但是当你回到场上的时候,我也会回来的。我希望你在场上场下都好好照顾自己。

Yao,

Rest well and get back healthy. We can always fight another day.

And Merry Christmas to every Rox fan out there. Best wishes to all of you.

姚
  好好休息,健康回来。回来也可以努力打球的。
  每位这里的火箭球迷圣诞快乐,你们都好运~

Dear Yao,
  I love you as much as I can love someone I've never met in person.
  You are a true professional, hardworking yet humble.

This was supposed to be your year, but I guess it will have to wait.

Get lots of expert opinions from top orthopedists out there, and do what they tell you to. If anyone can come back strong after an injury like this, its you.

Heal up big guy, and take your time.

Sincerely,

Eric
  亲爱的姚
  虽然我没亲眼见过你,但是我非常喜欢你。
  你真的很职业,很勤奋,也很谦逊。
  这本来应该是属于你的一年,但是我想我们得等等了。
  多听听那些顶尖骨科医生的话,然后照他们说的做。如果有谁能在伤后强势归来的话,只有你了。
  早日康复,大个子,别着急。
  真诚的
  埃里克

Yao, tell Van Gundy to tank the season so we can draft a impact rookie and win it all the next few years! Tell T-Mac and Van Gundy to take one for the team!

姚,告诉范甘迪把这赛季放了,然后我们选个好的新秀,下面几年都会赢球了。告诉麦蒂和范甘迪为了球队好好选一个。

Yao, I felt a deep ache in my heart upon learning about your injury, as painful as any heartache I've endured in the past.

Yao, even if you don't play another game for the Rox, I will always love you and appreciate everything you have done for us.

Yao, you have shown the whole world who you are and we're all better for it.

Get well Yao and come back stronger than before, I believe in you always!

God speed!

姚,知道你受伤,我的心很疼,就像以前我经历的所有心碎时刻。
  姚,即使你不会为火箭再打一场比赛了,我也会一直喜欢你,感谢你为我们所做的一切。
  姚,你已经告诉了全世界你有多好,而我们觉得你比这还好。
  早日康复,姚,回来会更强壮的。我一直很相信你。
  上帝祝你快点康复。

Get well soon man...Love you no matter what happens.
  早日康复…无论发生什么,始终喜欢你。

《孟子》,天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨,饿其体肤,空乏其身,行拂乱其所为,所以动心忍性,增益其 所不能。
  When Heaven is about to place a great responsibility on a great man, it always first frustrates his spirit and will, exhausts his muscles and bones, exposes him to starvation and poverty, harasses him by troubles and setbacks so as to stimulate his spirit, toughen his nature and enhance his abilities. -Mencius

塞翁失马;焉知非福。
  May this be a blessing in disguise.

苍天有眼;天道酬勤。
  Thank heaven for rewarding the one who works hard.

除旧迎新;龙马精神。
  As the time goes by, may you have, once again, the spirit of a running horse and flying dragon.

潜心研修;换骨脱胎。
  Pls give your self a good rest and try to figure out more drivers for wining and become a 刷新ed dominator.

Yao...
  May you have a speedy and complete recovery.
  Please keep a high spirit. Your fans will always waiting for you to return.
  If this year is not your year, the next year will.

姚
  希望你快点痊愈
  希望你一直很开心。你的球迷会一直等你回来
  如果今年不属于你,那么明年会是。

Yao:
  You gave strength to many of us Chinese students studying abroad, in the U.S., demonstrated your dedication and work ethic, being proud of yourself, respect, and being respected.
  And now is the time we support you. Get well, get a full recovery. We will be there when you need us, the fans, of baksetball or not, we are your fans. Get well
  姚
  你给了旅外,特别是在美国的中国留学生很多的动力,你体现了你的忠诚和工作勤奋,为你骄傲,尊敬你。
  现在是我们支持你的时候了。好起来,完完全全的好起来把。如果你需要我们球迷的话,我们随时在这里听候召唤。不管有没有篮球,我们都是你的球迷。请快点好起来。

to your HIGHness the Great WALL:

we are gonna miss you in the coming weeks and it will be a long stretch. You proved to be the man who noone can f+++++ stop when he is rollin'
  and of course we won't forget all the things you've done off the court, u are and will be rolemodel for us all

you came, saw , and got injured but one day and it will be due time that u conquer
  once you are back you won't be fightin' the windmills alone anymore
  help is on the way

take your time and get well
  happy new year

尊敬的万里长城陛下:
  在未来的几周里,我们会非常想念你,那会非常漫长。你已经证明了,如果你进入状态的话,他妈的没人可以阻止你。
  当然,我们也不会忘了你在赛场下所做的一切,你是我们所有人的楷模。
  你来了,看到了一切,然后受伤了,但是总有一天,你会征服一切。
  一旦你回来了,我们就不会再起伏不定了。
  我们会想办法帮你的。
  别着急,好起来。
  新年快乐。