Board logo

标题: [tribalfooball.com]皮耶罗表示:尤文会好起来的 [打印本页]

作者: lippi    时间: 2006-9-14 18:39     标题: [tribalfooball.com]皮耶罗表示:尤文会好起来的

Del Pier Juventus will get better
tribalfooball.com - September 12, 2006

Alessandro del Piero has assured Juventus fans that Saturday's disappointing 1-1 draw at Rimini was only a blip.
"It was very strange on Saturday," the club captain told Sky Italia. "We had to face an environment which was totally different from the one we are used to, but this weird feeling disappeared very quickly as our opponents left us no time to relax.

"Our supporters need to be patient, we will do all that is needed to regain our top-flight status as soon as possible, but we need to stay calm," added Del Piero.

"Too much haste may be counterproductive. We need time to adapt to this new situation, which is not an easy one, but we can definitely improve."

Del Piero was one of a few big name players to stay at the club, but he's not condemning those who opted to join new sides.

"I understand the choice of those who decided to leave in order to continue playing at a higher level, but I also believe that who chose to stay must be respected," explained Pinturicchio.

"Mauro Camoranesi's doubts are understandable as he played in Serie B up to a few years ago and I can see why he considered not wanting to go back to that kind of experience."

As for the Calciopoli scandal, which led to Juventus' Serie B stint, the Bianconeri striker wants to archive it to the past.

"I don't want to talk about things that I really do not know much about," he noted. "I can only say that I feel that Juventus have paid much more than the other teams involved in the same scandal."

皮耶罗向球迷表示星期六1-1的令人失望的比分只是暂时的。“周六比赛的让人很不适应,”尤文队长向天空电视台表示, “我们必须面对与以前完全不同的环境,但这种不适应的感觉很快会消失,我们不会在接下来的任何时候放松。”

皮耶罗表示:“我们需要我们的球迷耐心些,我们将尽我们所能尽快恢复最佳状态,但首先要保持冷静。”

“太仓促可能适得其反。 我们需要时间来适应新的形势,这不是很容易就能做到的,但我们会尽力提高。”

皮耶罗是不多的留在俱乐部的大牌球员之一,但他并不谴责那些没有选择留下的人。

“我能理解那些为保证自己能继续在高水平联赛效力而选择离开俱乐部的球员,但我相信留下的人更值得尊重。”"Pinturicchio(皮耶罗)解释道。

“毛罗·卡莫拉内西的疑虑是可以理解的,因为他几年前曾有过在乙级效力的经验,我认为没有理由要他回到这个级别的联赛。”

至于使尤文降级的Calciopoli(电话门)丑闻,皮耶罗表示这一切已经都过去了。

“我不想谈那些我确实不清楚的事件,”他强调,“我只能说,尤文在这次丑闻中比其他卷入的球队付出和失去的都要多得多。”

欢迎光临 浆糊论坛-RO小站 (http://bbs.rohome.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2