Board logo

标题: [channel4]奥里维拉:我将会成为舍瓦的继任者 [打印本页]

作者: lippi    时间: 2006-9-5 00:00     标题: [channel4]奥里维拉:我将会成为舍瓦的继任者

Oliveira: I'll fill Sheva's shoes

Ricardo Oliveira will fill Andriy Shevchenko’s Number 7 shirt for Milan and maintains the fact he’s an unknown face in Serie A will help him make his mark.

“I was told the number was free and wanted it, then after they explained it used to be Shevchenko’s I was even more determined. I have a lot of respect for Shevchenko, who wrote a page in the history books with Milan, but now I’m here to write my own,” said the Brazilian.

Oliveira’s £10m transfer was only decided on the last day of trading and some in the Italian media considered it a let-down after rumours linking the Rossoneri with Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Didier Drogba.

“I’m not scared of controversy and do not feel the pressure of fan expectation. Inter have bought a lot of star names, but Milan are a strong side and can certainly challenge them for the title, even with an eight-point handicap. Lyon were offering me more money, but I was determined to join Milan, a club that is the dream of all players. This move is a challenge and an opportunity,” he told the ‘Gazzetta dello Sport’.

Oliveira was the Liga top scorer in 2004-05 for Real Betis Sevilla, but joined San Paolo on loan to recover from a serious knee injury.

“It’s better for me that the fans and opposition players don’t know what I’m like. They’ll soon learn my name. I know I’ll need a little time to give my best, but I came here to play, score goals and win. With hard work and focus, I will achieve those aims. I played as a lone striker at Betis and San Paolo, but I like to move around and get the ball, opening up spaces for my teammates. I won’t let the fans down.”

我将会成为舍瓦的继任者

奥里维拉将会在米兰穿上舍甫琴科的7号球衣,并且作为意甲并不熟悉的面孔这将会帮助他使他出名.

这位巴西人说道:"我被告知这个号码空闲着就想要得到它,当他们解释这曾经属于舍甫琴科的时候,我更加坚定了决心.我非常尊敬舍甫琴科,一个曾经在米兰的历史中书写下历史的人,但是现在我来到了这儿书写自己的历史."

奥里维拉价值1000万英镑的转会仅仅是在转会的最后一天才被决定的,因此一些意大利媒体认为这有点不可能在谣言多次将红黑军团与罗纳尔多,罗纳尔迪尼奥,伊布拉欣莫维奇和德罗巴联系在一起之后.

"我不畏惧议论,也没感觉到支持者对我的期待而带来的压力.国米引进了许多有名的人,但是米兰是强大的,并且能够向他们挑战冠军的头衔,即使有8分的劣势。里昂向我提供了更多的钱,但是我决心加入米兰,一个所有球员都梦想的俱乐部。这次转会是一个挑战也是一个机会,"他对米兰体育报说道。

奥里维拉是2004-2005皇家贝蒂斯的西甲最佳射手,但是之后为了从严重的膝盖伤病中恢复过来,他以租借的方式加入了圣保罗队.

"对手和支持者不了解我是个什么样的人对于我而言是件好事。他们不久就会知道我的名字.我知道我将需要一点时间来达到自己的最佳状态,但是我来到这儿是为了踢球,进球和赢球。通过努力训练和集中精力,我将会实现这些目标。在贝蒂斯和圣保罗时我是一个孤独的射手,但是我喜欢四处跑动,拿球,为我的队友打开局面.我不会让支持者们失望的."

欢迎光临 浆糊论坛-RO小站 (http://bbs.rohome.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2