Board logo

标题: 推荐给你的中英对照电影对白 [打印本页]

作者: 黑睿    时间: 2010-6-18 22:57     标题: 推荐给你的中英对照电影对白

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: 々风妖々    时间: 2010-6-18 23:22

分一下段吧,读完阿甘正传那几句,都是分开的台词....
然后,试翻译一下,看看现在可以翻到什么程度...

1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate,you never know what you will go to get to me.
生活就像是一盒子什锦巧克力(红字部分原文是:cholocate.....),你永远不会知道你将从我这里拿到什么.

I'll never forget this !
我永远不会忘记这个!

I wish I could have been there with you.
我希望当时我在那里,与你一起.

Your were Jenny,I am not a smart man,but I know what is love.
("your were Jenny"这里不明白啊,求教这么翻.)我不是一个聪明人,但我知道什么是爱.

"Death is a part of life"
  "死亡是生命的一部分"
----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。

"where is my jenny?"
"我的珍妮在哪?"
------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。

2.《乱世佳人》:

Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
塔拉!回家!我要回家,并且我要想一想这么样把他带回来,不论如何(这里我觉得这样比较合适),明天又是新的一天.(同之前,这一句不太好翻,现在才明白有时候明白意思,却又不知道该这么样翻译才能最好的保持原文...)

3.silence hill《冷山》:

Mary ,are you still there waiting for me?
玛丽,你仍在等我吗?

4.《Titanic》:

Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
杰克:听着,肉丝,你将要离开这里,你将要活下去你将会生很多很多孩子,你将看着他们长大.你将变老然后死去,像一个普通老妇人那样躺在她温暖的床上,而不是这里,不是今晚,不会像这样死去.你明白我说的吗?(我已经尽力了...)

Rose: I can't feel my body.
肉丝:我感觉不到我的身体.

Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go.
杰克:赢得那张船票(从牌局中赢得的),肉丝,那是我一生中最美好的事,它将我带到你身边,而我很感激(泪目)你必须(颤抖)... 你必须 ... 给我这个荣誉,向我保证你会活下去,你不会放弃,不管发生了什么事,不管有多么绝望,向我保证,现在就向我保证,肉丝,永远不要忘记你向我保证的事,永远不要.

Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
肉丝:我不会忘记的,永远不会,我保证.

5.《拯救大兵瑞恩》:
当小分队找到瑞恩时,队长告诉了瑞恩他的哥哥们都死了。旁边的瑞恩的战友正好走来,有这么一段对话:

"Ryan lost his borther。"
"瑞恩失去了他的兄弟."

"oh,which one?"
"哦,哪一个?"

"all"
"全部"

i just kown that every man i killed,the farther away from home,i free.
我只知道,我每杀一个人,就会离家更远.

6.《兄弟连》:

I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?"
我记得有一天我的孙子问我,他说:爷爷,你在战争中是一个英雄吗?"

"No,"I replied,"But I served in a company of heroes."
"不,我不是."我回答道:"但我与英雄们在同一个部队服役"

7.《勇敢的心》:
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight,and you may die.Run,and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance,just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——"
威廉华莱士:战斗,那么也许你会死,逃跑,至少现在你会活下去.然后在你的床上苟延残喘直到死去.到那时你是否愿意交换,用今天直到你死去的那一天,换一个机会,来回到这里并且告诉我们的敌人,他们也许可以夺去我们的生命,但他们永远无法夺走我们的自由!自由!"

Your heart is free,you can follow her!
你的心是自由的,你可以跟着她!

8.《偷天陷阱》经典对白:
Believe me,i was prepared for everything ,except you
相信我,我准备好了一切,除了你.

9.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》:
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
我以为爱情直到永远:我错了.

10.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :
once i let a ture love slip away before my eyes,only to find myself regretting when it was too late,nothing in the world can be as painfui as this,if the god wound give a chance ,i wound tell the girl i love the girl ,if our love have to be setted a time limit ,i wish it wound be ten thounds of years!
不翻...
曾经,有一份真诚的爱情爱情摆在我面前,我没有去珍惜,如今却只能追悔莫及,人世间最痛苦的事莫过于此........只能背到这里,感觉差不多,就是这一段,翻成英文相当的....嗯..失真.

11.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:
出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下:
Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore.we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. cute chinese girl.We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
今天,我们为了独立日而欢庆!人类,这个词从今天开始对我们来说有了全新的意义.我们再也不会只着眼于那些细小的分歧,我们会团结在共同的利益之下.....你们将再一次的为了夺回我们的自由而战,不是暴政,压迫或者是迫害,而是从灭绝.我们为了生存而战.....因为这一天全世界都用同一个声音宣布:"我们不会悄声的度过夜晚,我们不会不战而亡,可爱的中国女孩 .我们会继续下去,我们会活下去,"今天!我们为了独立日而欢庆!

12.《when Harry Met Sally》:
很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白

And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve.I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody,you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible!
并不是因为我寂寞或者是新年前夜.今夜我来此.............后半段虽然理解了,但是实在是....翻译果然不是能理解就能做好的....

13.《罗马假日》:
《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词

"Each in its own way was unforgettable.It would be difficult to.....Rome,by all means Rome.i will cherish my vivid here in memory,as long as i live."
每一词的随心所欲都难以忘记,那将会很难....罗马,我会用一切来珍惜这记忆中的每一分光彩,直到我死去.

14.《007》:
占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
"邦德 - 詹姆斯 邦德" 这是目前全世界最有名的电影台词,吉尼斯世界记录.

15.《教父》:
a bloody line from 教父 If anything in this life is certain, if history has taught us anything, it is that you can kill anyone.
一条从???延续下来的血腥的线,任何与之相交的都是被注定了的,如果过去教给了我们什么,那就是你可以杀死任何人.

16.《City of Angels》:
City of Angels 的好浪漫一句

I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.

17.《初恋的回忆》:
--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous.It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse,to trust , to hope and to endure, whatever comes!

上面两个基本上能明白,但是实在翻不过来.....

18.《这个杀手不太冷》:
No women,No kids.
这个看似简单,也很难翻啊,没头每尾的,遵照原文字面上翻根本没办法明白,带入电影吧又没办法严格的遵从原句的含义.没有女人,没有小孩.....大叔的规则之一,意思是工作中不杀女人,不杀小孩.

以上的红字部分是原文中有错误的......

终于明白翻译员们的艰辛了,向广大民间汉化组(包括各类日剧,美剧,游戏,软件汉化以及字幕)的各位致以崇高的敬意...

[ 本帖最后由 々风妖々 于 2010-6-19 01:26 编辑 ]
作者: 々风妖々    时间: 2010-6-19 01:28

居然用了2小时才翻完............
作者: βāъуFαсe    时间: 2010-6-19 01:34

杰克:听着,肉丝,你将要离开这里,你将要活下去你将会生很多很多孩子,你将看着他们长大.你将变老然后死去,像一个普通老妇人那样躺在她温暖的床上,而不是这里,不是今晚,不会像这样死去.你明白我说的吗?(我已经尽力了...)

作者: 卡纳瓦罗    时间: 2010-6-19 01:52

这才叫翻译

欢迎光临 浆糊论坛-RO小站 (http://bbs.rohome.cn/) Powered by Discuz! 7.2