Board logo

标题: [历史] RWC2009法国队足迹.来自我们工会论坛会长的贴. [打印本页]

作者: asladalei    时间: 2009-11-9 07:15     标题: RWC2009法国队足迹.来自我们工会论坛会长的贴.

其实这次RWC2009 法国队 全部都是我们欧服(德国euro-ro)elegy工会的leader与会员.现在我把我们会长也是法国队队长在论坛里面发贴转过来.

Re: News from the RWC in Japan 2009
by Anutsu » Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:30 pm

It all started on thursday when I gave Zeek his birthday present. Homemade Alex birthday presents > Bebelle chainmails.

At the airport. From left to right: Zeek, GM04, lemure^^, Dadoc, Kangaax (who looks very happy), Me, Kyaa.

Lem looking for a place, he's so kewt *3* (we ate like 5 cups of noodles and 8 sandwiches during the flight back to France, I think the plane crew started to hate us)

Our chibi GM!

Sorry but I love the pics Dadoq made in the plane, love the clouds, the sky.

Our hotel (the tower), pretty awsm hotel.

Oops silly me, forgot my car parked there.

Told you it was an awsm hotel.

Quick to the showermobile. We were all stinky after 10 hours of flight, especially Kyaa. We had to fight to take a shower since they didn't want us to go to our rooms before going to the Convention center to set up our chars. They thought we'd be late. We told them com'on, it's just for 10 minutes, we take a shower and we come back, how can we arrive late. They were really afraid we'd be late. Such faggots.
We ended up arriving late.

We had such a nice view from our rooms, that's why~

The baguette pass.

Going to the Convention Center.

They were preparing the stage and we had to prepare our chars (which took more time than our fights)

Orin having the "Eye of the Tiger" face. Makes me wet just thinking about it.

We went out after preparing our chars but Yokohama is pretty empty (business buildings everywhere), at least that district was. Nice wheel, isn't it.

Eventually, we were thirsty so we went to a bar.

Eventually, Orin and Zeek started to drink.

Back to the hotel for the Welcome party yadda yadda. Basically it's having dinner with the other teams while making the tournament grid, I'm starting to get used to these things.   

"Soooo, Anutzu, how do you feel having to face Thailand, RWC07 & 08 winners?
- Yeah uhm..*Bruce Willis eyes* we gonna punch them so hard in the ass they'll feel like cosmonauts"
Okay, I didn't actually say that but having a bunch of reporters around me asking me questions gave me a hard on.
After that, we went (to McDonalds) to bed.

Re: News from the RWC in Japan 2009
by Anutsu » Sun Nov 08, 2009 4:06 pm

Not enough time   
Day 2!

So we start the day thinking how we can get the nicest team prize (1500$), we had to send them some group pics for that. Naturally, we decided to make a "Al Pacino" face group pic. I think we can all say Orin looks the most badass.

Did I say badass?

POSERS. How we didn't get the nicest team prize with pics like this one is beyond me.

Dang, almost forgot why we were there. France VS Thailand, fuck you number 12. It was fast but at least the crowd enjoyed watching Kyaa's face on big screens.

After getting rid of that useless tournament, we could finally do more interesting stuff.

We had the chance to meet Lee Myu Jyung (or whatever he's called), the guy who created Raknarokz. He looks happy but shortly before the pic was taken, I threatened him to kill his wife if they ever nerf champions.

We decided to get drunk with the RnR team and some russians (both had to leave the day after). Group pic #45874.

Bought some booze and vodka and started to drink in a random mall. Here you can see Zeek hitting on Naki and Kangoo having a pervert smile. We got kicked out shortly after that by a policeman who didn't seem to be as happy as us.

Some of us went to a bar with the RnR guys. Funny thing is that we got rejected at the entrance first, but someone working for Gravity happened to be there and he let us go in and paid for our drinks (he even paid the taxis later).

Lemure talking to Napo.
"So yeah, y'know *hips*, I used to be very impor*hips*tant in Elegy and my powerz were very strong *hips*

Russian guy. He's 17 years old and he drunk more than all of us combined. He was totally wasted and Zeek had to take him back to the hotel.

Got news for you guys, Zeek will probably join RnR soon
We went back to the hotel, all of us being 100% sober, to get some sleep before moving to Tokyo.

Day 3.

Elegy has conquered [Tokyo] agit.

Tokyo is full of buildings.

Tokyo is also full of japanese people.

Plushes everywhere *3*

Adult people having a talk while kids like Orin spend their money trying to get teddybears for their girlfriend.

Kangaax and Orin playing some shooters. Orin seems to be unbeatable at every video game, pretty sure he got some asian blood.

Zeek and me before we play Daiko, omgomgomg I want this game at home. Notice the shitty number on top of the arcade.

Tokyo by night.

Traditional asian food. Ok not but Dadoc, Zeek, Kyaa and me wanted to eat some burgers for lunch while the others were having some real japanese food, turned out to be not such a wise move.
See here for real japanese food:

At this point, we were all pretty much dead tired. I'm not sure about the others but I never slept more than 2-3h per night during the whole trip.

Zeek, Kyaa (who was sick) and me went back to the hotel to have a nap while Orin, Dadoc, Kangaax, lemure and GM04 went to visit a japanese temple and pray for next year RWC.

Dadoc hitting on Sandra (our GM).

After that, we all had a freaking nice dinner (paid by Gravity Europe woohoo) and Kyaa felt in love with these pieces of meat so she had to take a pic of them (Orin took the same thing and he said it was one of the best steak he ever ate, I personally think that killing animals to eat them is disgusting and inhuman and I ate my chicken skewer with no remorse).

Back to our traditional hotel where we chilled out till 2-3 am. Here is Orin advertising for a strawberry (?) cake we found somewhere in the room. The cake is a lie etc.

Zeek had to try Orin's new mouse pad.

And since everything has an end, back to the airport to take a shitty plane to shitty France. We wanted to have some nice japanese traditional food one last time before leaving though.

[ 本帖最后由 asladalei 于 2012-7-3 20:32 编辑 ]
作者: Again    时间: 2009-11-9 08:43

Good Transferrence and cited from French Team.
A Combination of Western Romance and Eastern Otaku...
What a funny assortment.
Competition maybe is not most of importance at all.
作者: 装甲兵水月    时间: 2009-11-9 08:49

美女
作者: ansonkids    时间: 2009-11-9 09:06

概叹好的游戏,没有好的代理

千里马常有,伯乐不常有[m_叹气]

作者: 某魚    时间: 2009-11-9 09:10

我图还没刷粗来!!!破网破网!
作者: 看客    时间: 2009-11-9 09:23

绝对大图杀光纤啊...
作者: 九月夕    时间: 2009-11-9 09:34

……
有几张照片貌似在某人空间看过=0=难道在同个地点拍的
作者: jjjiceic    时间: 2009-11-9 09:40

提示: 作者被禁止或删除 内容自动屏蔽
作者: miss初见    时间: 2009-11-9 09:41

真开心 - -
作者: 夏花绚烂依然    时间: 2009-11-9 09:52

拍照都不消除红眼
作者: 闇の使い魔    时间: 2009-11-9 10:14

羡慕啊-0-
作者: 你的微笑的纯净    时间: 2009-11-9 10:29

看到那車.我流口水了
作者: asladalei    时间: 2009-11-9 19:22

原帖由 夏花绚烂依然 于 2009-11-9 09:52 发表
拍照都不消除红眼

美中不足.
作者: litwing    时间: 2009-11-9 20:45

原帖由 ansonkids 于 2009-11-9 09:06 发表
概叹好的游戏,没有好的代理

千里马常有,伯乐不常有[m_叹气]  

老生常谈了……除非国情有所改善……
作者: litwing    时间: 2009-11-9 20:49

We had the chance to meet Lee Myu Jyung (or whatever he's called), the guy who created Raknarokz. He looks happy but shortly before the pic was taken, I threatened him to kill his wife if they ever nerf champions.

这个b竟然还活着 还我朱利安出现之后的漫画!!!!!!
作者: βāъуFαсe    时间: 2009-11-9 22:01

3个poser那张让我想到了AF楼下那群法国学生
作者: lyluislyluis    时间: 2009-11-9 22:46

我的游览器当掉了
作者: asladalei    时间: 2009-11-10 04:26

原帖由 βāъуFαсe 于 2009-11-9 22:01 发表
3个poser那张让我想到了AF楼下那群法国学生

左边的女的游戏名叫kyaa 欧服(德国服务器)最强顶MVP的金刚女武宗..
中间那个是会长,右边那个是其中一个副会长.
作者: star2033    时间: 2009-11-10 09:16

果然是大图杀光纤。。