返回列表 发帖

[影音] 【全新美剧】Vanished 《销声匿迹》第一季 (和PB一起成为FOX '06秋季的黄金搭档)

FOX台首映: 2006年8月21日 美国时间
播放时间:每周一 晚上8-9点 美国东部时间 (60分钟)  
类型: Drama
剧情介绍:
Sara Collins失踪了,FBI找到她身在何处之前,他们应该先查出她真正的身份是什么。
Sara 是乔治亚州著名参议员JEFFREY COLLINS 青春貌美的妻子。现在她失踪了。
本剧主要通过描写对FBI资深探员GRAHAM KELTON (Gale Harold饰)、野心勃勃的记者JUDY、参议员家族中各色成员等人的表现引领观众进入一个感人神秘的电视剧旅程。
并且此剧将要呈现给观众的惊喜远不至此,远比它看上去的精彩的多。

探员Kelton和LIN MEI揭开了错综复杂的线索,最终发现Sara的失踪有可能是一件惊天大阴谋的冰山一角。随着对参议员家庭的调查,他们发现参议员的乖儿子MAX在保守着什么秘密,而MAX反叛的姐姐也准备要和来历不明的男友Ben私奔。与此同时,记者JUDY和他的摄影师男友ADAM试图获取他们职业生涯里这个最大新闻的每个细节。

对Sara的搜寻不仅揭露了一个美国著名家庭的另一面,同时挖掘出来的证据有可能会撼动整个美国社会的根基。
在《Vanished》中,永远不要轻易相信你看到的“事实”。每个人都有嫌疑。每个人都有秘密。没有人可以置身事外。

《Vanished》结合了CSI的严谨、24小时的紧张节奏、达芬奇密码的探求广度。
每个星期这部引人入胜的新剧都会向观众呈现新的线索。越接近真相,他们就会越危险。甚至变成攻击的目标。

剧本:   Josh Berman (作品:CSI)
导演:   Mimi Leder (作品:The Peacemaker、Deep Impact)
行政制片aul Redford(作品:The Unit、The West Wing)
出品: 20世纪Fox电视公司

-----------------
有人有兴趣再来更新...
资料来源
http://http://sfile.ydy.com
http://www.fox.com/vanished/

[ 本帖最后由 sweetbee的大叔 于 2006-9-1 03:21 编辑 ]
↓这是我家门外的那片湖,没错,是我家,不是天堂.[点击欣赏更多]

剧照

[ 本帖最后由 sweetbee的大叔 于 2006-8-31 11:19 编辑 ]

再占2楼

3楼应该够了。。

看了第一集,感觉还没进入状况,期待渐渐好看~
PS,BT大叔你啥眼神啊,男猪脚那也叫帅么……
Believe in myself

说明大叔的审美观已经和美国佬靠拢了。。。。

男主角远看有点象范德萨。。。。

恩,去下来看看
magic magic monkey

= = 我等看疯狂祝福第三季...........
口恩口亨?

原帖由 倾城の恋 于 2006-8-31 08:01 发表
看了第一集,感觉还没进入状况,期待渐渐好看~
PS,BT大叔你啥眼神啊,男猪脚那也叫帅么……

我哪有说Gale帅了?
都是看了Q.A.F的mm说他帅, 只是不习惯他在这片子里演的直人...

正打算看的一部,等把手头上的先看了.
Destiny Break
Life is like a roller coaster

恩恩,ep3看了一半... >"<

ep3不知道还要等几天才有得看- -
ep2逐渐进入状况了,开始追~
大叔你居然喜欢Judy那个大嘴巴
Believe in myself

不喜欢JUDY啊。。。随手看到这个签名 -。-

-0-美剧啊
下来看看。。不过最近BT好慢啊。。。
PS:疯狂主妇我看得好慢啊。。。。season 1看了一半貌似。。
     同学前几天还在和我说
100%好运!!!点我-0-

Gale离去的原因:

TVguide的编辑Ausiello采访Vanished的创作者:

Find Out Why Gale Harold Vanished!
It's not every day that a TV show kills off its leading man seven episodes into the first season. But that's exactly what happened on Monday's Vanished, when Gale Harold's Det. Kelton got caught in a hail of gunfire — punishment for learning too much, too soon. Now, for the first time, exec producer Josh Berman explains why he made his star, um, vanish. (Note: Shortly after this interview was conducted, a tip came in that Fox was relocating Vanished to Friday nights. No confirmation yet from the network. I'll keep you posted.)

Ausiello: So, why'd you kill him off?
Josh Berman: The premise of Vanished is that no one is safe. When we were thinking about going into baseball [hiatus] and leaving the viewers wanting more, what better way [to do that] than to have our lead character get too close to the truth? On this show, anything can happen at any time.

Ausiello: The buzz going around is that Gale didn't exactly endear himself to the cast and crew. Is there any truth to that?
Berman: I think a lot of that is gossip. Gale was a consummate professional. I really enjoyed working with him. I don't think that's a fair assessment at all. I have heard that, but I didn't experience that.

Ausiello: How did he react to the news?
Berman: Really well. We had always talked about something like this happening to his character; we just didn't know when it would happen. But when we were writing the episodes, we realized that his character was getting close to the truth quicker than we had originally anticipated. So [fellow exec producer] Mimi Leder and I had a big discussion with him about how he would feel about doing this in Episode 7, leading into baseball. And he was really gung-ho about it. In fact, in the episode where he's shot, there's a scene where his [estranged] wife gives him his wedding ring back; that was his idea. He thought that if he was going to die, it would be nice to have closure with Ava. I thought that was a great, human instinct to have as an actor. He was on board. He loves the show, and he loves his character. Like his character, Gale had a lot of questions, and I think that it was very satisfying for him to get some answers before he left.

Ausiello: So, just to be clear, this was solely a story-line-dictated decision, and had nothing to do with Gale or his performance?
Berman: No. Fox told us to think outside the box from the beginning. We're not constrained by, "Oh, we have a [contract] with him for this season." We want this to be an edge-of-your-seat kind of show. And I think now, with killing off our main character, no one can guess what's going to happen next.

Ausiello: In casting Eddie Cibrian to replace him, were you specifically looking for someone completely different?
Berman: Absolutely. Gale's character was very tortured by the loss of a young boy six months before the investigation began. And even though he followed protocol, he still blamed himself for a botched ransom drop. He was a damaged soul, and he was seeking salvation through his work, whereas Eddie's character, Det. Danny Lucas, is much more relaxed, much more comfortable in his own skin. He rose through the ranks of the FBI extremely quickly, only to find out that he enjoyed fieldwork more than being stuck in an office in D.C. And the fact that he had a personal connection to Agent Kelton — they were roommates in Quantico – was a good excuse for him to get down and dirty and help solve the disappearance of Sara Collins. And that's what brings him to Atlanta.

Ausiello: Let's talk about the ratings. They're not great. What are you hearing from the network?
Berman: All that I hear from the network is that creatively they couldn't be happier. I wish our ratings were higher, but at the same time, I think we have found a very passionate, loyal following, and I think Fox is happy with that. We just wish it were a little bigger.

Ausiello: Are you confident that one way or another, fans will see this story to its conclusion?
Berman: This isn't a show where one episode provides closure. We'll be providing closure in bits and pieces. As we turn over new cards, new questions will be asked. But we started this show with, "Who is Sara Collins? Where is Sara Collins?" And by the end of Episode 13, we answer both those questions. And then, of course, there are new mysteries to solve. As a viewer, I get frustrated when it takes forever to get to the answer, so that's not what Vanished is.

Ausiello: Will you be presenting a new mystery in Episode 14?
Berman: Not necessarily a new mystery, just new facets of Sara Collins' story.

返回列表