05. Shadow Of The Day
06. What I've Done
07. Hands Held High
08. No More Sorrow
09. Valentine's Day
10. In Between
11. In Pieces
12. The Little Things Give You Away
13. Secret ITunes Exclusive (Pre-Order Only)
14. Secret ITunes Exclusive #2

Those who pre-order Minutes To Midnight over the iTunes Music Store will be awarded two "secret iTunes exclusive" songs.

Minutes To Midnight is the third studio release from Linkin Park (Hybrid Theory; 2000, Meteora; 2003), scheduled for release internationally on May 14th, 2007, with the North American release one day later on May 15th. The album, co-produced by the legendary Rick Rubin and Linkin Park frontman Mike Shinoda, took 14 months to write and record. This intensive process resulted in the recording of over one hundred rough ideas for songs. As of February 22nd, the band were in the mixing stage, and had narrowed the number of songs to 17, with further cuts planned. The album's first single, "What I've Done" is set to be released to radio on April 2nd, 2007.

The album title is a reference to the Doomsday Clock, a clock created in 1947 by scientists from the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists at the University of Chicago. It's purpose is to portray how close (in imaginary "minutes") the world is to nuclear destruction ("midnight"). The clock's hand was originally set to seven minutes to midnight (11:53) at the start of the Cold War in 1947, and has been pushed forward or reversed several times since then. It currently stands at five minutes to midnight (11:55). History lessons aside, Mike Shinoda has commented about the title, saying "don't take that at face value. there are layers of meaning, most are metaphoric." and "It’s definitely a reference to the doomsday clock…the Apocalypse…a metaphor for death and rebirth, but it could also be applied to the music industry, sort of tongue-in-cheek."

Source from lpassociation

由于专辑还未放出,就先听单曲吧..

--- 右击鼠标,然后保存 ---

What I've Done

In this farewell,
there's no blood,
there's no alibi.
Cause I've drawn regret,
from the truth,
of a thousand lies.
So let mercy come,
and wash away...