返回列表 发帖

[Channel4]Lippi dismisses Milan link

Lippi dismisses Milan link

Thursday 9 November, 2006

Marcello Lippi has rejected the rumours that he is set to replace Carlo Ancelotti on the Milan bench.

The world champion is reportedly one of the candidates to be Ancelotti’s successor, as it is alleged that the latter’s five-year stint with the Via Turati club will come to an end in June.

“The rumours about my move to Milan are exactly like the ones suggesting I was going to be the new Napoli Coach,” said the Viareggino on Thursday.

“There has been no contact with any of the two clubs, and I am eager to reiterate this also out of respect for my colleagues – there is nothing going on and there have been no meetings.

“When will I return? Not before June 2007, as I am not interested in taking over from another Coach during the current season,” concluded Lippi.

In the meantime, Ancelotti has insisted that he is not worried about the speculation surrounding him as he expects this will continue in the future.

“I am not scared about the news suggesting Lippi may come to Milan. I wish Marcello all the best,” said the Rossonero.

“Many names are being mentioned as my replacement and I am sure many more will be added in the next few days. I know this is the situation but these reports do not bother me at all.”

里皮否认即将入主米兰

里皮否认了他将取代安切洛蒂入主米兰的传言。昨天的报道说安切洛蒂将在明年6月和米兰和平分手,而接替他的将是世界冠军教练里皮。里皮在维亚莱乔说:“和那些有关我将去那不勒斯执教一样,我去米兰也只是传言。我和这两家俱乐部都没有任何的联系,我必须做出这个声明,因为这是对我的同僚们的尊敬。我什么时候复出?2007年6月份之前肯定不会,我对于本赛季中途接管任何一家俱乐部都不感兴趣。”同时安切洛蒂对这些传闻也表示毫不担心,他说:“那些有关里皮即将替代我的消息我没有感到吃惊,我会祝福马赛洛一切都好。关于接替我的人的名字有很多,我肯定在未来的几天里还会增加,我非常了解现在的形势,这些报道对我来说根本算不了什么。”
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

里皮这么聪明的人,不会接手一只烫手山芋的
你和他讲法律,他和你讲政治。你和他讲政治,他和你讲民心。你和他讲民心,他和你耍流氓。你和他耍流氓,他和你讲法律

返回列表