返回列表 发帖

[juventus.com]Alex Del Piero Birthday Special

Events - 09 Nov 2006 - 5:47 PM

Alex Del Piero Birthday Special

As a boy, did he ever imagine he would become captain of Juventus, or even a football player for that matter? “When I was little I wanted to be either a truck-driver, a cook, or an electrician. Why? Because I wanted to travel, I liked eating and I wanted to follow in the foot steps of my father”. And now, after a legendary career with both the Bianconeri and the Azzuri, is there anything else he might have liked to have been? “I don’t know, maybe a rock star performing in front of 70 000 fans every night! There are also other sports I admire, especially when they’re played at the highest level. A golfer? Let’s just say I’m working on it!”. What about taking up a post on the board of directors when he hangs up his boots? “It’s not really something I’ve thought about, I still have a burning desire to play and to do well here. I’ll start thinking about other things much further down the line.”

This summer Alex finally laid his hands on football’s most coveted prize, but how has 2006 been for him as whole? “Personally, there have only really been highs this year. To date, I’m very satisfied with the way I’ve played, the goals I’ve scored and what I’ve won. The lows are nothing to do with me, they stem from the choices of others. Sure, I could have done better, I can still do better, but I’ve always been there, I’ve scored a lot of goals and I’ve won both a league title and a World Cup. Of course it would be nice to win every game, but on a wider scale there’s nothing for me to be unhappy about”.

Following this summer’s triumph in Germany, the captain had some big choices to make. “Despite everything that was happening, I arrived at my decision with complete peace of mind, and I believe I’ve gone through with it in the best way possible, with passion. It was important for me to stay and I’m satisfied I did. Of course there’s still something sad about being in Serie B this season, but the mission is to take Juve back in A and I’m not going to let any other thoughts get in the way of that”.

The way Alex sees it, things aren’t that different to how they were fourteen years ago. “I like to look at my career year by year. It was very hard being out injured for so long but when I came back in ’98 I had one of my best seasons ever. Since then I’ve been happy with the progress I’ve made. I’m more experienced now for a number of reasons, but my football is still the same. I’m not nineteen any more, but things aren’t radically different”.

At thirty-two, Del Piero is now one of the side’s veteran players. Does he ever worry about drawing nearer to the end of his career? “Not at all because I really don’t see myself in any sort of decline. Unlike others, it’s not something I’m worried about. What counts most is that I feel good and that I continue to be what I’ve always been: a protagonist in everything I do. As long as I’m enjoying myself and I’m happy at the club, I see no need to consider other options. People said I was in decline at twenty-seven but look at what’s happened over the last five years. People can see things how they want but I judge myself on how I play, whether I score, and what I bring home at the end of the season. I know I still have a good few years left in me at the highest level”.

皮耶罗生日专访

当他还是一个小男孩时,他是否会想到自己有朝一日能成为尤文图斯的队长,或者成为尤文图斯的一员?“在我还是孩子的时候,我的梦想是成为一名卡车司机、厨师或者电工。原因嘛,因为我喜欢旅行,有点贪嘴,另外,我希望能追随我父亲的脚步。”而现在,在同时成为斑马军团和意大利国家队的传奇球星之后,他是否有了新的追求呢?“我没有想过,也许是成为一名摇滚巨星,每晚在7万名歌迷面前高歌!我也很钦佩其他体育项目的运动员,尤其是那些水平相当高的选手。当个高尔夫球手?我现在正这么做呢。”是否会在挂靴之后在俱乐部高层占据一席之地呢?“这些不是我现在所应当考虑的,我现在对上场踢球依然充满渴望,其他的事情就留到我退役以后再说吧。”

这个夏天皮耶罗最终举起了他梦寐以求的大力神杯,但整个2006年对他来说是苦是甜呢?“个人而言,今年总的来说还是不错的。我对自己迄今为止的表现,不论是我的进球还是球队的胜利,都感到非常满意。失落是与我无缘的东西,他们源于其他人的选择。的确,我应该做得更好,也有能力做得更好,但我已经尽我所能去做了,我不断地在破门得分,并且同时赢得了联赛冠军和世界杯。能赢下每场比赛当然会更加美妙,但总得来说没什么让我感到不快。”

在这个夏天从德国凯旋而归之后,尤文队长站到了人生分岔口上。“尽管发生了这一切,我还是心平气和地作出了留下的决定,并且我坚信自己选择的道路是最正确的,也是充满激情的。留在尤文对我来说有着重要的意义,而且对目前的情况我也感到很满意。当然,俱乐部被降到乙级还是让我觉得有点难过。目前我的目标只有一个,那就是帮助球队升回甲级,除此之外我不会考虑其他任何事。”

回首当年,较之14年前,有些事情并没有发生什么改变。“我喜欢一年接一年回顾自己的职业生涯。从长期的伤病中走出来总是一件艰难的事,但98年我复出之后度过了一个完美的赛季,从那以后,我总是为自己取得的成绩感到满足。在经历了这么多之后我变得愈加成熟,但我对足球的感觉丝毫没有改变。我已经不再是十九岁的小伙子了,但一切并没什么不同。”

三十二岁,皮耶罗现在已经是老球员中的一个了。职业生涯越来越接近尾声,现在的他,是否有什么忧虑呢?“完全没有,因为我并没有感到自己有什么地方在走下坡路,和其他人不同,我并没有为此感到担忧。最重要的事就是我依然感觉良好,我还是以前那个我:只要有我在,我就是焦点。为尤文图斯效力让我感到愉快,我不会去考虑任何别的选择。有人认为我在27岁之后状态就开始滑坡了,但请看看过去5年的状况吧,人们总想看到自己期望看到的,但我只用自己的表现来评价自己:我是否破门得分,赛季结束时我们取得了什么样的成绩。我相信自己在近几年里都能保持良好的竞技状态。”

[ 本帖最后由 lippi 于 2006-11-10 20:44 编辑 ]
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

他是我最早喜欢的一批球员之一

请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

年轻时候的斑马王子就是牛啊,有技术有速度,还有那经典的德尔。皮耶罗区域。不过98世界杯好像一下子带走了他所有的灵气,身体也慢慢发福,可惜了
你和他讲法律,他和你讲政治。你和他讲政治,他和你讲民心。你和他讲民心,他和你耍流氓。你和他耍流氓,他和你讲法律

返回列表