返回列表 发帖

[channel4]内斯塔即将伤愈归来

Nesta set for comeback

Alessandro Nesta is on the road to recovery and is optimistic that he will be ready for the start of the season.

The defender has not played since the Italian World Cup match against the Czech Republic in June when he suffered a recurrence of a groin strain.

“I am saddened of how my World Cup went,” said the 30-year-old to Milan Channel. “I was only able to play two matches because of my injury.

“I was very disappointed that I couldn’t take part in exciting challenges like the match against Germany or the Final with France.

“I really tried to recover for the match against the host nation and even if I didn’t make it, I feel I am part of the Azzurri triumph,” added Nesta.

The former Lazio captain has been left out of the Italy squad for their first two qualifiers against Lithuania and France, but he’ll have his boost on again this week.

“I am now recovering and will discuss with Milan’s medical staff if I can take part in the Tim Trophy [scheduled for Thursday at San Siro against Inter and Juventus].

“What would I like to win next year? This team is made for the Champions League and I would love to win it,” he stated.

“However, we will have to start out aiming at all possible goals, seeing where that will take us at the end.”

Milan are set to start the 2006-07 Serie A with an eight-point penalty because of their involvement in the Calciopoli scandal.

内斯塔即将伤愈归来

内斯塔正在伤愈归来的路途中并且乐观的表示他将会为新赛季的开始做好准备.

这位后卫自世界杯上意大利对阵捷克一战役后就未再登场,因为他忍受着腹股沟的严重拉伤.

"我悲伤的告别了世界杯的征程",这位30岁的球员对米兰频道说道“因为我的伤病,我仅仅只参加了两场比赛。"

"我非常失望不能参加另人激动的挑战,诸如对阵德国的比赛,或者决赛对阵法国。"

"我试图在对阵东道主一战中从伤病中恢复过来,即使我没有成功,我觉得我是意大利胜利的一部分"内斯塔补充说到.

这位前拉齐奥队的队长未参加意大利队对阵立陶宛和法国的两场比赛,但是他将在这个星期重新上场.

"现在我已经痊愈了,我将会和米兰的队医讨论我是否能够参加TiM电信杯(被安排在周二,在圣西罗对阵国米和尤文)."

他说:"明年我最想赢得什么呢?这支球队最理想的是夺得欧冠冠军,因此我想要获得这个."

"无论如何,我们将不得不踢进所有可能的进球,因为它们最终将带我们去我们可能去的地方."

米兰将带着8分的罚分开始2006-2007赛季意甲的比赛,因为他们涉及到了电话门事件.
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,
然后慢慢地圆润的方式离开这座让你讨厌的城市和讨厌的人的周围

顶,支持下。。。

内斯塔加油加油~终于等到伤好了……可是,为什么参加那个三角杯都不去国家队呢,如果参加预选赛的话还可以看到他踢球……
静静的,用我的眼睛,看着这片你喜欢的风景。

估计不上~说不准~
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,

快回蓝鹰了,OK!!!
罗马城里有两支伟大的球队,一支是拉齐奥队,另一支是拉齐奥青年队!!

今晚估计也不上~
请你以一种团成一个团的姿势,

返回列表