身高上,他比姚明要矮几公分
体重,当然比姚明轻了
臂展:姚明是221cm,他是245cm
手掌:要比姚明大上一圈
移动上:资料上显示他应该不如姚明灵活,事实上我看过比赛觉得,移动方面不会比姚明差的
弹跳:比姚明要好,姚明这方面很差的~~
他的擅长盖帽,去年希腊U19世锦赛,场均有7个,列所有参赛球员第一名
弱点:开始打篮球开始时间太晚了,从14岁才开始学的,到今年才5年不到
特点:可能是目前世界上唯一一个能脚不离地扣到篮的球员。sun mingming同学做不到,因为sun的wingspan只有230cm.
最新的境况:目前本月他将参加由fiba举办的亚洲无边界训练营。教练包括了,姚明,大巴,河胜正(他居然也能当教练)tony park.姚明会亲自传授技艺给他~~
八月份他将和另一个伊朗小巨人(218cm,1985)一起去参加阿根廷举办的U21世锦赛

原地不踮脚,抓篮筐

比头大的巨手

原地不起跳纪实

和教练在一起

盖帽王展现实力

内线要球

在训练营中

在联赛中~

和已经进入NBA的小牛队的Pavel Podkolzine在对抗

Peter Ramos (奇才队的波多黎各小巨人),Pavel Podkolzine(小牛队的俄罗斯小巨雄)
和他,被成为最有潜力的三位巨人国际球员

刚出道时的非光头造型

又一张~~

cool cool的广告造型~~

三合一纪念照~
他如果这次在阿根廷的比赛中能有发挥的话,估计会在07或08年正式参加nbadraft
下面是一篇关于他的英文文章,本来想给大家翻译一下的,但发现实在是太长了,太懒了
大家还是辛苦点自己看吧~~
Giant Steps: Jaber Rouzbahani
Jaber Rouzbahani
He's 7-5, 260 pounds, with a 8-foot wingspan. He turned eighteen less than a week ago. He’s a shot blocker with a soft shooting touch. He comes from Iran, and he can grab the rim flat footed and dunk on his tippy-toes!
The natural reaction to “from Iran” is, “So he can’t play, right?” But he can. He’s still raw but not as raw as you might imagine.
Jaber Rouzbahani has been playing basketball for less than four years. He played Yao Ming in an Asian Tournament last year and held him to 15 points. (About half of what Yao was averaging in the tournament.) He also played at the (19-under) World Junior Championships in Thessaloniki, Greece last summer in front of NBA scouts averaging 12 points and 8 rebounds per game and an eye opening 7 blocks, leading the entire tournament.
Jaber (pronounced JAB-er) has been working with Ansar Alameen, a (NBA skill development) coach since moving to America. Alameen said, “His development since I’ve been working with him is like nothing I’ve ever seen. It really comes down to his attitude.”
Rouzbahani was brought over from Iran three months ago after acquiring the necessary visa. He is currently staying in the Bay Area and works out at Contra Costa College.
His caretaker/advisor/translator Hashim Alauddeen, who works for Lebron James’ agent Aaron Goodwin, has brought the kid over and taken him into his home.

Jaber Rouzbahani

“Jaber expected there to be a disco tech on every corner.” said Alauddeen describing Jaber's misconceptions about the US being similar to our misconceptions about Iran. "There are a lot of misconceptions, in Iran it’s obviously a different culture, there is a more traditional dress and public presentation there, but people are people".
Alauddeen, from the Bay Area, is a long time friend of Goodwin who met his Iranian wife while studying in Tahran.
“They would never have allowed me to bring Jaber here if it wasn’t for my wife.”, explained Alauddeen. Describing the pitch he made to Jaber’s family, “I told them that Goodwin represents LeBron James and helped him get a 100 million dollar shoe deal from Nike, they looked at me like I was crazy. For shoes?”
Jaber had a normal family upbringing with loving parents. His father is average height standing roughly 6 foot. While his mother is tall at about 5'11.

Jaber Rouzbahani
Jaber was born with the same pituitary gland disorder as fellow draft prospect Pavel Podkolzine. Also known as “giantism”, it is a disorder related to the pituitary gland which is involved in growth. Left untreated people with this disorder often die from it in their 30‘s or 40‘s as their body cannot sustain the growth.
Unlike Podkolzine, Rouzbahani had his pituitary gland removed 2 years ago. Pavel however is currently taking medication to combat the disorder.
As with much of the world, basketball is an afterthought to soccer. In Iran, basketball is almost non-existant. There is one gym in the city where Jaber is from and it is used by the professional team. Growing up, Rouzbahani had heard of "Shaq" but didn't know what he did.
He had a chance to meet his favorite player (Shaquille O'Neal) on a chance meeting on a trip up to Portland. As the two biggest people for miles around, the two spotted one another from across a parking lot. Shaq walked the length of the parking lot to shake the big fella’s hand. Shaq said, "You're the big kid from Iran right?". When asked how he knew of Jaber, Shaq pointed to his head and said, "I know everything."
Jaber’s English is still in it's infant stages. Since coming to the US, one of the first English words he learned is "foul". Since not knowing the word was causing arguements in pickup games as opponents didn’t believe that he didn't know how to speak English. He’s still reluctant to call fouls, so his trainer tells him to continue going hard to the basket even after the foul.

Hashim Alauddeen with Rouzbahani

In Iran everyone plays soccer, and because of his size he was always the goalkeeper. When asked about how he started playing basketball, he said someone handed him a ball (smiling) and he liked the way it felt.
What about the thought of playing basketball for a living? (through Alauddeen) "I knew I would play for the rest of my life, but I didn't know I could get paid doing it."
Jaber comes from a city of 3 million in Iran called Isfahan which means "half of the world's beauty". It is a city widely known in the Middle East for it's beautiful scenery. There’s a famous bridge there called the See-o-Seh where people go to relax and walk around. It’s ironic that his first home in America is the Bay Area which is home to another beautiful and famous bridge: the Golden Gate.
In Iran, Jaber’s basketball development was slow. They lack the basketball fundamentals in coaching and the mindset is different compared to the kids here in the U.S. To give an example, Alauddeen explained that in Iran, if 9 kids show up to play and there's no tenth person to play full court, they all just go home.

Jaber Rouzbahani
Jaber has been playing in daily pickup games with former Georgetown center and 7-footer Wesley Wilson. “When Wesley started playing him a month ago he was killing him”, Alauddeen said. “Now, Jaber can play him head up.”
Seen in the photo below posting up against Wilson, Jaber would hit a shot from the top of the key to win this game and walked off the court with a big grin on his face.
Jaber is in the same boat with Pavel Podkolzine and Peter Ramos as he’s young and has great potential but still a big project. He is more raw than the others but defensively there is even more intrigue because of the development curve. He won't ever be a 20 game scorer, but he could be a big value to a team as a shot blocker.
Jaber has declared for the draft and will stay the course and hope to get drafted or worst case scenario hope to get picked up by a team as a free agent and put on IR for a few seasons to develop.
One “unnamed NBA team” has already inquired about hiding him, so apparently teams have interest. With his considerable upside, how could they not?

Wesley Wilson guarding Rouzbahani

So how high can he be drafted? It will probably depend on his progression between now and the draft, but he is obviously a long term project but with enormous potential rewards.
Just seeing him workout and play in a few pickup games, it’s tough to project where exactly he will be picked in the draft. With the language barrier, and the rawness, late first round is unlikely but not completely out of the realm of possibility.
When considering Jaber has only been playing for just over 3 years, and has only had intensive training for 2-3 months, one can't help but fantasize about his considerable upside. You could be looking at a future Yao stopper.
Right now his biggest obstacles are learning English (he speaks through his advisor Hashem) and developing his body and skills. He has tremendous size and runs the floor something like Ghorge Mueresan. However, expect it to improve.
When asked what he thinks about possibly being famous in America, he smiles and says, “I’ve already become famous in Iran.”
What stands out most about Jaber, besides the obvious size, is his positive attitude. He has an infectious smile and a great personality which shines through despite the language barrier.
Jaber will leave on Monday, accompanied by Alauddeen, for Atlanta to work out with Shareef Abdur-Rahim for the upcoming NBA draft.
Though he first picked up a basketball less than four years ago, his progression in the past few months is something that will surely peak the interest of the NBA come draft time.
The reach of International basketball continues to grow. Talk of this kid making the NBA is no “jibber-Jaber”.

不看好 姚能成功可不是光个高的
神奇舒肤佳,外加达克宁
两强一并用,仍不敌脚气
要想克此气,还得靠国脚
一脚铲对手,一脚踹裁判
若遇这双腿,很慌很暴力
无敌高射炮,空门变电门
意淫闯南非,冠西都笑了

姚明的中投能力
在中锋里算是非常出类拔淬的
移动也非常灵活

伊朗僵尸的臂展实在是太bt了,投篮手感也很好,不过貌似有比较严重的心脏病,so。。。。。。。。